Iceland Country Life - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 5,995
- +7 Destinations
- The Ring Road
- Explore Reykjavik on a city tour
- Climb the Grabrok volcano crater
- Visit the beautiful town of Akureyri
- Join a whale watching cruise from Húsavík
- Visit the ancient Viking Parliament area of Thingvellir National Park
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- Mary Jo Stonehouse's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.0 - GoodHotel Cabin rooms extremely small and not very clean.
- Colm Linehan's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.5 - ExcellentVilli was superb. Loves his country and enjoys showing it off. The itinerary was very well paced and put together. I've ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: City Tour & Hot Springs
- Day 3: Craters & Waterfalls
- Day 4: Whale Watching & Myvatn Nature Baths
- Day 5: Volcanoes & Waterfalls
- Day 6: Eastern Fjords & Vatnajokull
- Day 7: Lava Beaches & Folk Museum
- Day 8: Golden Circle
- Day 9: Reykjavik
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iceland: In Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What hotels do you use for the "Iceland Country Life" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Fosshotel Reykjavik, Reykjavik
- Fosshotel Reykholt, Reykholt
- Fosshotel Husavik, Husavik
- Hotel Hallormsstadur, Hallormsstadur
- Hotel Skaftafell, Skaftafell
- Hotel Ork, Hveragerdi
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Iceland Country Life - 9 Days
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Reykjavik10+ seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 27, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayAug 4, 2019to Reykjavik8 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 10, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 1, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$320USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Reykjavik7 seats left$300USD $5,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 21, 2019from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Reykjavik9 seats left$300USD $5,995Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 December 2018 the full payment of $5,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5995 for Iceland Country Life - 9 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 104 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 115 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 23,013 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours