Iceland Country Life - 9 Days
- Our saving
- US $ 5,995
- Explore Reykjavik on a city tour
- Climb the Grabrok volcano crater
- Visit the beautiful town of Akureyri
- Join a whale watching cruise from Húsavík
- Visit the ancient Viking Parliament area of Thingvellir National Park
- Age range
- 28 to 70 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about On The Go Tours:Write a review
- KateFiler's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIceland has always been a dream destination of mine. You see so many photos of the Northern lights and hope that one day... Read more
- Nisha Kannan's review about another On The Go Tours tour4.0 - GoodGood Tour. Enjoyable.
- Maria Elena Rollan's review about another On The Go Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentThe tour guide could have been better
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Reykjavik
- Day 2: City Tour & Hot Springs
- Day 3: Craters & Waterfalls
- Day 4: Whale Watching & Myvatn Nature Baths
- Day 5: Volcanoes & Waterfalls
- Day 6: Eastern Fjords & Vatnajokull
- Day 7: Lava Beaches & Folk Museum
- Day 8: Golden Circle
- Day 9: Reykjavik
- Main Page Video
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Iceland: In Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- July 18, 2017
What hotels do you use for the "Iceland Country Life" Tour?
The hotels listed below are ones which On The Go frequently use on this tour. Please note that On The Go reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.
- Fosshotel Reykjavik, Reykjavik
- Fosshotel Reykholt, Reykholt
- Fosshotel Husavik, Husavik
- Hotel Hallormsstadur, Hallormsstadur
- Hotel Skaftafell, Skaftafell
- Hotel Ork, Hveragerdi
- October 5, 2016
Are the Northern Lights guaranteed on this trip?
The Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis as they are also referred to are one of the many natural wonders of the world and are a natural phenomenon
As a naturally occurring phenomenon, the appearance of the Northern Lights is notoriously difficult to predict any further in advance than about two hours before it happens. So much is dependent on solar activity, we can accurately predict neither when they will occur nor how frequently.
Every endeavour will be made on this trip to see the Northern Lights, if it is the correct time of year to see the lights however this is not guaranteed.
- March 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
Iceland Country Life - 9 Days
- SaturdayJun 2, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJun 10, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 16, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJun 24, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to Reykjavik0 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double RoomSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to Reykjavik4 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundayAug 19, 2018to Reykjavik10+ seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to Reykjavik8 seats left$160USD $6,395Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$150USD $5,995Based on Double Room
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Reykjavik9 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Reykjavik7 seats left$150USD $5,995Based on Double Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Reykjavik.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request On The Go Tours to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this On The Go Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 65 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 30 July 2018 the full payment of $5,995 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $5995 for Iceland Country Life - 9 Days, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for On The Go Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
- 248 km
- Akureyri (Iceland)
- 52 km
- Lake Myvatn (Iceland)
- 104 km
- Vatnajokull National Park (Iceland)
- 81 km
- Jokulsarlon (Iceland)
- 37 km
- Skaftafell (Iceland)
- 124 km
- Vik (Iceland)
- 115 km
- Gullfoss (Iceland)
- 88 km
- Reykjavik (Iceland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $5,995 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours