- Our saving
- US $ 3,061
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Berth / Cabin
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - Excellent... and now have a place to stay in London when we visit!! Awesome trip. Topdeck you rock!! Read more
- James Zoanetti's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentThe people, including tour guide and bus driver
- Anna nguyen's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentFantastic Excited Nice Well organised
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Mont St-Michel
- Day 4: Mont St-Michel to Bordeaux
- Day 5: Bordeaux to San Sebastian, Spain
- Day 6: San Sebastian
- Day 7: San Sebastian to Madrid
- Day 8: Madrid
- Day 9: Madrid to Barcelona
- Day 10: Barcelona
- Day 11: Barcelona to Sardinia, Italy via Overnight Ferry
- Day 12: Sardinia
- Day 13: Sardinia
- Day 14: Sardinia
- Day 15: Sardinia to Rome
- Day 16: Rome
- Day 17: Rome
- Day 18: Rome to Florence including Vatican City visit
- Day 19: Florence
- Day 20: Florence to Venice
- Day 21: Venice
- Day 22: Venice to Austrian Alps, Austria
- Day 23: Austrian Alps to Swiss Alps via Vaduz Liechtenstein
- Day 24: Swiss Alps
- Day 25: Swiss Alps to Rhine Valley, Germany
- Day 26: Rhine Valley to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 27: Amsterdam
- Day 28: Amstedam to London, England
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2016
Can you provide advice on Visa?
Unfortunately we are unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
- April 1, 2016
What vaccines are needed for the tour?
You need to contact your physician to know what vaccination is mandatory and recommendable for Europe.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Frances Anne9th April 2018
- FridayJun 8, 2018from London28 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to London10+ seats left$128USD $3,061
- FridayJun 22, 2018from London28 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to London0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- FridayJul 6, 2018from London28 DaysThursdayAug 2, 2018to London0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- FridayJul 20, 2018from London28 DaysThursdayAug 16, 2018to London0 seats left$136USD $3,263
- FridayAug 10, 2018from London28 DaysThursdaySep 6, 2018to London0 seats left$128USD $3,061
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Spain , Italy , Netherlands and Belgium
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for European Paradiso.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $3,061 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3061 for European Paradiso, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 284 km
- Mont St-Michel (France)
- 428 km
- Bordeaux (France)
- 170 km
- Biarritz (France)
- 39 km
- San Sebastian (Spain)
- 353 km
- Madrid (Spain)
- 505 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 860 km
- Rome (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,061 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours