- Our saving
- US $ 1,049
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Vatican City
- Explore the streets of Paris
- Experience the incredible Swiss Alps
- Pizza and pasta in Rome
- Discover the Renaissance city of Florence
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Camping, Bungalow
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TTiahnMcKelvieWritten on May 23, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an absolute blast on this trip. The tour leader, cook and driver were all so full of energy and enthusiasm that even on the long bus trips, we were having a great time. The tour leader gave great history lessons of each of the places we went to and... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on September 8, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Millie was an amazing leader! She was overflowing with knowledge and interesting facts about each city and made everyone feel at home.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London, England to Paris, France (or join in Paris)
- Day 2: Paris
- Day 3: Paris to Swiss Alps, Switzerland
- Day 4: Swiss Alps
- Day 5: Swiss Alps to Florence, Italy
- Day 6: Florence to Rome
- Day 7: Rome including Vatican City visit
- Day 8: Rome
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- We Are Topdeck
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Live your best life in European Summer
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a luggage limit on these tours?
The maximum weight of your main bag must not exceed 44lbs/20kgs.
Can I join the tour in Paris?
You can join this tour in Paris, as the group leaves London very early and heads to Paris directly.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
- "Hello! My name is Daisy and I'm a kiwi currently doing my very best to curb my huge FOMO issues and see..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Raina7th March 2019
- FridayJun 21, 2019from London8 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Vatican City6 seats left$21USD $1,049
- FridayJul 5, 2019from London8 DaysFridayJul 12, 2019to Vatican City6 seats left$21USD $1,049
- FridayAug 2, 2019from London8 DaysFridayAug 9, 2019to Vatican City6 seats left$21USD $1,049Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroFrance , Italy and Vatican City (Holy See)
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- London is the starting point and Vatican City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 August 2019 the full payment of $1,049 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1049 for Western Inspiration, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 263 km
- Paris (France)
- 486 km
- Lauterbrunnen (Switzerland)
- 8 km
- Jungfraujoch (Switzerland)
- 401 km
- Florence (Italy)
- 136 km
- Orvieto (Italy)
- 96 km
- Rome (Italy)
- 3 km
- Vatican City (Vatican City (Holy See))
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,049 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,604 tours in Europe
- covered by 553 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Inspiration