- Our saving
- US $ 1,439
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start in Budapest and end in London! With the in-depth cultural tour Eastern Inspiration, you have a 14 day tour package taking you from Budapest to London and through Budapest, Hungary and 9 other destinations in Europe. Eastern Inspiration includes accommodation in a hostel and campsites as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- SeanWritten on September 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentMillie was the most enthusiastic and knowledgable guide I could have asked for. When signing up for the trip I did not expect to be given so much historical knowledge, but it was amazing and really added an extra dimension to the trip. The way Millie explained the history of each place made it interesting, engaging and easy to understand for those who both know no history as well as adding interesting facts that even the history buffs of the trip might not have known. Overall amazing tour leader, I don't think any others would compareShow detailed ratings
- DHDaneWritten on October 23, 20175.0 - ExcellentCouldnt pick a bad moment. It was so good. Great new friends good times great tour guide. Everyone was always having a laughShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Budapest, Hungary
- Day 2: Budapest
- Day 3: Budapest to Kraków, Poland
- Day 4: Kraków
- Day 5: Kraków to Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 6: Prague
- Day 7: Prague to Berlin, Germany
- Day 8: Berlin
- Day 9: Berlin to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Day 10: Copenhagen
- Day 11: Copenhagen to Hamburg, Germany
- Day 12: Hamburg to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Day 13: Amsterdam
- Day 14: Amsterdam to London, England
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Europe: Experience the Magic of Europe
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "I am originally from London, UK and have had the pleasure of travelling for the last 5 years. I have..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- WednesdayMay 22, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to London10+ seats left$72USD $1,439
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayJul 2, 2019to London10+ seats left$76USD $1,519
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayJul 16, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayJul 23, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayJul 17, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayJul 24, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayAug 14, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdayAug 27, 2019to London10+ seats left$80USD $1,599
- WednesdayAug 21, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to London10+ seats left$76USD $1,519
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Budapest14 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to London10+ seats left$76USD $1,519
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroGermany , Netherlands and Belgium
- Pound sterlingEngland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and London is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 45 is the maximum group size for Eastern Inspiration.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 9 December 2018 the full payment of $1,439 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1439 for Eastern Inspiration, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 2,387 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 293 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 394 km
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 118 km
- Dresden (Germany)
- 165 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 355 km
- Copenhagen (Denmark)
- 289 km
- Hamburg (Germany)
- 366 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 173 km
- Bruges (Belgium)
- 235 km
- London (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,439 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Eastern Inspiration