Hogmanay and Highlands
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 21:38:39
- Our saving
- US $ 767
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Party-down at Edinburgh's Hogmanay Street Party
- Dance at the HAGGiS Ceilidh night
- Enjoy Edinburgh’s Winter Festival
- Take part in the festival opening Torchlight Procession
- Dip into the freezing sea at the ‘Loony Dook’
- Celebrate Aussie and Kiwi New Years’ Party
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- RWRaiWritten on November 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentMahri was fantastic, her energy, jokes and knowledge of Scottish history absolutely made my whole year. She’s wonderful, and most importantly she shared a bit of herself with us. Her genuine honesty when asked any opinion is a credit to her character. Also sharing well known patriotic Scottish songs stays was great, I love that kind of stuff. Thank you so much for all your hard work gal!Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Rai, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and a 5 star rating. I am delighted to hear that Mahri's enthusiasm and knowledge made for an amazing tour. Best Wishes, Brenna
- EEllyceWritten on November 14, 20175.0 - ExcellentMahri was our tour guide over New Years 2016/2017 and took us through the Highlands. As I'd never been overseas before I didn't know what to expect but by the end of the week I knew I definitely did not want to leave. Mahri oozes passion for Scotland and sprinkles her love for her country around like confetti. She's infectious. Her enthusiasm is like no other. Her knowledge, warmth and character completely made our trip the best part of our holiday. Because of Mahri, I've told everyone I know that they have to do this Haggis trip. I would go back and do it all again tomorrow if I could and it is 100% because of Mahri.Show detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Ellyce, Thank you for a great review and 5 star rating. I am so happy to hear that you had a brilliant time on the Hogmanay tour and that Mahri's enthusiasm and passion for Scotland was so infectious. I hope that you will be able to join us on tour again in the future for another amazing adventure. Best Wishes, Brenna
- JHJordanWritten on January 5, 20175.0 - ExcellentMe and my girlfriend had an amazing time. Hogmanay was so much fun and the tour of the highlands was breathtaking with the scenery being something to beholdShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Jordan, Thanks for posting this review and for choosing to travel with us. I'm simply delighted to hear that you and C had so much fun and enjoyed the tour and scenery. You are always welcome back to join us on new adventures. Best wishes. Serge
- MTMeganWritten on January 4, 20174.0 - GoodThe trip was incredible. Mahri made long drives incredibly entertaining and educational. I learnt a lot about Scotland and can't wait to come backShow detailed ratingsHaggis Adventures commented on this reviewHi Megan, Thank you very much for posting this review. It's wonderful to hear that you had an incredible trip and that you enjoyed Mahri's guiding. Of course, you are always welcome back and as a "Haggis Graduate", you will get a cheeky wee discount when you join us again. Kind regards, Serge
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: EDINBURGH
- DAY 2: EDINBURGH
- DAY 3: EDINBURGH
- DAY 4: EDINBURGH
- DAY 5: EDINBURGH TO ISLE OF SKYE
- DAY 6: ISLE OF SKYE TO LOCH NESS
- DAY 7: LOCH NESS TO EDINBURGH
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- HAGGiS Adventures Testimonials
- Haggis Intro
- HAGGiS Adventures - See Our Scotland
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
What are the hotels used for this tour?
As this is a backpackers style trip, the accommodation used is multi share hostels.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hello! I have been a guide for HAGGiS Adventures for almost 3 years now and I adore absolutely every..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Hogmanay and Highlands
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayDec 29, 2018from Edinburgh7 DaysFridayJan 4, 2019to Edinburgh10+ seats left$32USD $767Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- Pound sterlingScotland
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Edinburgh.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Haggis Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $170 to confirm this Haggis Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 July 2018 the full payment of $767 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $767 for Hogmanay and Highlands, but the deposit of $170 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haggis Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 561 km.
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
- 50 km
- Stirling (Scotland)
- 95 km
- Glencoe (Scotland)
- 14 km
- Ben Nevis (Scotland)
- 110 km
- Isle of Skye (Scotland)
- 103 km
- Fort Augustus (Scotland)
- 19 km
- Loch Ness (Scotland)
- 96 km
- Dunkeld (Scotland)
- 73 km
- Edinburgh (Scotland)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $767 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Hogmanay and Highlands