North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 1,270
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Experience Rotorua's downhill trails
- Get amongst the best of Taupo's single-track
- Refuel with a traditional Maori Hangi
- Get back out on the trails near Ohakune
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- All Inclusive
Start in Auckland and end in Wellington! With the bicycle tour North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour, you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Auckland to Wellington and through Auckland, New Zealand and 4 other destinations in New Zealand. North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Haka Tours:Write a review
- Patricia Poundstone's review about another Haka Tours tour5.0 - ExcellentIn my opinion, the best way to see the North Island in one week- especially if you're a solo traveler. Fun group of lik... Read more
- Ewa Bernatowska's review about another Haka Tours tour4.0 - GoodThe tour was exiting not only because of fabulous views , but also because of fantastic atmosphere created by young att... Read more
- Gregory Ganter's review about another Haka Tours tour4.0 - GoodKatie is an exceptional driver, person and friend. She’s very knowledgeable about New Zealand. Even on days we had excu... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Rotorua
- Day 2 Rotorua
- Day 3 Rotorua to Taupō
- Day 4 Taupō to Ohakune
- Day 5 Ohakune
- Day 6 Ohakune to Wellington
- Day 7 Wellington
Questions & Answers
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Amanda15th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SaturdayOct 13, 2018from Auckland7 DaysFridayOct 19, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayNov 3, 2018from Auckland7 DaysFridayNov 9, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayNov 24, 2018from Auckland7 DaysFridayNov 30, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayDec 15, 2018from Auckland7 DaysFridayDec 21, 2018to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayJan 5, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayJan 11, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayFeb 1, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayFeb 22, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayMar 15, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from Auckland7 DaysFridayApr 5, 2019to Wellington10+ seats left$185$1,455-13%USD $1,270
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Auckland is the starting point and Wellington is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 July 2018 the full payment of $1,270 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1270 for North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 572 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 194 km
- Rotorua (New Zealand)
- 63 km
- Taupo (New Zealand)
- 100 km
- Ohakune (New Zealand)
- 214 km
- Wellington (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,270 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 819 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 56 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for North Island Trail Hunter MTB Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 2,813 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Australia/Oceania tours