Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 268
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Balwantsinh "The trip was excellent and fulfilled my expectation of a tour small enough to permit flexibility. The guide was very good. At one point we played with the rugby ball, including the guideon the beach. I can not imagine being able to do this with another tour company. The coach was comfortable and left enough places not to feel cramped. The accommodation could be improved, it was noisy in Auckland."
- +2 Destinations
- New Zealand North Island
- Swim at natural marine reserves
- Visit the mighty Tane Mahuta tree
- See breathtaking waterfalls
- Learn to sand board
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- All Inclusive
Start and end in Auckland! With the adventure tour Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour, you have a 3 day tour package taking you through Auckland, New Zealand and 2 other destinations in New Zealand. Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hostel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- DeniseWritten on April 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe small and friendly group of peopleShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Denise! Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're happy that you could join us for the trip! I hope that you can join us again someday :D Kind regards, Tianna - Tour Advisor, Haka Tours
- CHCharlieWritten on December 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentEverything was perfect! The bus and the hostel were really comfortable, the guide was so nice and the activities were fun and diverse. I really appreciated the freedom we had to do every additional activities we wanted!Show detailed ratings
- CLChooiWritten on April 1, 20174.0 - GoodI joined for the Bay of Islands tour. It is in a small group and Haka lodge in Bay of Islands is one of the nice and gorgeous place to stay. The tour guide will arrange the breakfast and activities for you. You will soon get comfortable within the small as you will be together for the full 3 days. It is well organized and well prepared. Just sit back to relax and enjoy the tour.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks Chooi greeat to hear you enjoyed your tour, the Bay of Island is a lovely spot to relax. Love the pics also :)
- BMBalwantsinhWritten on February 17, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe trip was excellent and fulfilled my expectation of a tour small enough to permit flexibility. The guide was very good. At one point we played with the rugby ball, including the guideon the beach. I can not imagine being able to do this with another tour company. The coach was comfortable and left enough places not to feel cramped. The accommodation could be improved, it was noisy in Auckland.Show detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks Balwantsinh for the kind words and feedback. Our guides love getting out and about just as much as our guests (new friends), we hope to see you back on tour again one day soon!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Auckland to Paihia
- Day 2 Paihia
- Day 3 Paihia to Auckland
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour
Select Departure Month
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayJul 1, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayJul 27, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayJul 29, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayAug 10, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayAug 12, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayAug 24, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridaySep 21, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to Auckland7 seats left$8USD $268
- FridayOct 5, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayOct 12, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayOct 14, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
- FridayOct 19, 2018from Auckland3 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Auckland10+ seats left$8USD $268
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Haka Tours booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 July 2018 the full payment of $268 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $268 for Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 376 km.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 62 km
- Leigh (New Zealand)
- 129 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $268 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 827 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 55 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour