Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour
- Our saving
- US $ 249
- +3 Destinations
- New Zealand Northland
- Swim at natural marine reserves
- Visit the mighty Tane Mahuta tree
- See breathtaking waterfalls
- Learn to sand board
- Age range
- 18 to 49 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery, Sightseeing, In-depth Cultural, Christmas & New Year
- Haka Tours
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
Day 1 Auckland to Paihia
Start point Meet in the lounge, Haka Hotel Newmarket, 9 Manukau Road, Auckland, Auckland Region 1023, New Zealand 08:00
- Day 2 Paihia
Day 3 Paihia to Auckland
End point Main Reception, Haka Hotel Newmarket, 9 Manukau Road, Auckland, Auckland Region 1023, New Zealand 18:00
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- SeanWritten on September 7, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is a great way for to either begin or end a New Zealand trip, or even just to take a long weekend away from the big city. Spending two days in the far north town of Paihia is a wonderful way to relax and enjoy a number of activities. I chose to... Read more
- RRyanWritten on February 22, 20194.0 - Good
This is a short tour designed to give you a free day (plus another evening) to explore the Bay of Islands area. The islands are beautiful and there are plenty of activities, some can be booked as tour add-ons or you can book your own from another vendor.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia ora, Ryan, thank you for your great review of our Bay of Islands tour. We totally agree, the Treaty Museum is amazing and so integral to the New Zealand experience. We're so glad you journeyed up to the 'Winterless North' with Haka Tours!
- TDtrishaWritten on December 10, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary changed massively from booking to tour date. It made it so it was not what I wanted. They were inflexible about the massive change. On a 3 day tour, the guide should not have 1 full day off. This is poor planning.
- ACAliceWritten on September 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Had a lovely 3 days guide was great very professional and also friendly to join us for a swim. Also very organised right down to bathroom breaks on the road
- DeniseWritten on April 9, 20184.5 - Excellent
The small and friendly group of peopleShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewKia Ora Denise! Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're happy that you could join us for the trip! I hope that you can join us again someday :D Kind regards, Tianna - Tour Advisor, Haka Tours
- CHCharlieWritten on December 6, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Everything was perfect! The bus and the hostel were really comfortable, the guide was so nice and the activities were fun and diverse. I really appreciated the freedom we had to do every additional activities we wanted!
- CLChooiWritten on April 1, 20174.0 - Good
I joined for the Bay of Islands tour. It is in a small group and Haka lodge in Bay of Islands is one of the nice and gorgeous place to stay. The tour guide will arrange the breakfast and activities for you. You will soon get comfortable within the small as... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks Chooi greeat to hear you enjoyed your tour, the Bay of Island is a lovely spot to relax. Love the pics also :)
- BMBalwantsinhWritten on February 17, 20174.5 - Excellent
The trip was excellent and fulfilled my expectation of a tour small enough to permit flexibility. The guide was very good. At one point we played with the rugby ball, including the guideon the beach. I can not imagine being able to do this with another... Read moreShow detailed ratingsHaka Tours commented on this reviewThanks Balwantsinh for the kind words and feedback. Our guides love getting out and about just as much as our guests (new friends), we hope to see you back on tour again one day soon!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Visit New Zealand - Experience an Adventure of a Lifetime
- The Ultimate New Zealand Road Trip with Haka Tours
- Haka Tours - Small Group Adventure Tours
Guides who have led this tour
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Michael7th March 2019
Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour
- Upcoming departures
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- FridayNov 29, 2019from Auckland3 DaysSundayDec 1, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayDec 6, 2019from Auckland3 DaysSundayDec 8, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayDec 13, 2019from Auckland3 DaysSundayDec 15, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayDec 20, 2019from Auckland3 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayDec 27, 2019from Auckland3 DaysSundayDec 29, 2019to Auckland7 seats left$9USD $279
- FridayJan 3, 2020from Auckland3 DaysSundayJan 5, 2020to Auckland8 seats left$9USD $279
- FridayJan 10, 2020from Auckland3 DaysSundayJan 12, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayJan 17, 2020from Auckland3 DaysSundayJan 19, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayJan 24, 2020from Auckland3 DaysSundayJan 26, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
- FridayJan 31, 2020from Auckland3 DaysSundayFeb 2, 2020to Auckland10+ seats left$9USD $279
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarNew Zealand
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Auckland.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- For any tour departing before 10 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 10 January 2020, a minimum payment of $80 is required to confirm your booking with Haka Tours. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Haka Tours. Please familiarise yourself with the Haka Tours payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Haka Tours will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Haka Tours : Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Auckland (New Zealand)
- 173 km
- Waipoua Forest (New Zealand)
- 25 km
- Hokianga Harbour (New Zealand)
- 58 km
- Paihia (New Zealand)
- 185 km
- Auckland (New Zealand)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $249 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,461 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 116 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Bay of Islands Winterless North Tour