San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Our saving
- US $ 2,300
- Age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- Hotel, Temple, Motel
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- EEmilyWritten on March 21, 20184.5 - ExcellentI've been to America a few times over the years, but this awesome tour took me to places I just wouldn't go on my own. Ali, our leader, really made the trip for me - she was full of insider tips and info, and was always up for a laugh. I loved hiking in Yosemite, exploring Death Valley, and discovering the AWESOME Chinese restaurant in Lone Pine (definitely eat there if you go on this trip!!).Show detailed ratingsIntrepid Travel commented on this reviewHi Emily, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, sounds like you had a wonderful time! It must be a REALLY impressive Chinese restaurant to get top billing alongside Yosemite and Death Valley, hahaha! We hope to see you on another trip with us soon. Kind regards, Intrepid
- ACAndreaWritten on January 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentI didn’t think a tour in the USA was necessary, but I’m so glad I did! No way would I have seen or experienced what our leader showed us (like little-known sunset spots in the eastern sierras - no other tourists, only local photographers!) and had that level of knowledge Brendan shared with us. I did the San Francisco to Las Vegas Comfort trip, and it was excellent. Hiking in Yosemite, trying local Californian wines, the scenery in Death Valley.. all favourites. Brendan our guide was so great - couldn’t be more helpful and informative. Being comfort, we stayed in motels/lodges with very comfortable beds, and the rooms were huge! The private van suited our group size of 12 perfectly, and could navigate the narrower areas that bigger coaches couldn’t access. Loved it!Show detailed ratings
- EEErikaWritten on November 18, 20164.5 - ExcellentIt was a very fun trip from San Francisco to Las Vegas, I got to visit 4 National Parks and the opportunity to know people from different countries. Accommodation was very comfortable and the tour guide helps us during the whole trip to find places to eat, to take photos, to get additional activities non-included, also we had a van and a trailer with us all the time :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Francisco
- Day 2: Sonoma
- Day 3: Yosemite National Park
- Day 4: Yosemite National Park
- Day 5: Lake Tahoe
- Day 6: Eastern Sierra
- Day 7: Death Valley
- Day 8: Las Vegas
- Day 9: Las Vegas
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Discover USA
- Main Page Video
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
My kid is only 13 years old. Is it ok to attend the group?
The minimum age is firmly set at 15 for this particular tour.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Where is the hotel in Vegas located?
Intrepid usually uses this hotel (subject to change):
Alexis Park Hotel
375 East Harmon
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Heather, 57 years old23rd September 2018
San Francisco to Las Vegas
- SundayNov 11, 2018from San Francisco9 DaysMondayNov 19, 2018to Las Vegas8 seats left$475$2,775-17%USD $2,300
- SundayDec 16, 2018from San Francisco9 DaysMondayDec 24, 2018to Las Vegas10+ seats left$69USD $2,706Instant BookHold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Intrepid Travel to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $400 to confirm this Intrepid Travel booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $2,300 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2300 for San Francisco to Las Vegas, but the deposit of $400 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Intrepid Travel tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 58 km
- Sonoma (USA)
- 267 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 159 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 327 km
- Lone Pine (USA)
- 89 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 176 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,300 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on San Francisco to Las Vegas
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Why we love it
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
What to take
Climate and seasonal
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers