The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour)
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 61:41:16
- Our saving
- US $ 880
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Porto and end in Santiago de Compostela! With the bicycle tour The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour), you have a 7 day tour package taking you from Porto to Santiago de Compostela and through Porto, Portugal and 6 other destinations in Europe. The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- WWilliamWritten on May 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe recently rented bikes and helmets from Fold n Visit, and biked the Camino Portugués from Porto. The bikes we rented came with luggage racks, were very well maintained, and performed perfectly for the entire trip to Santiago compostela. Sergio had everything ready to go when we arrived at the shop and was very helpful in giving us tips about the area and biking the camino. We would definitely go with Fold 'n visit again for future trips to Porto.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe did a 5 days trip to Santiago de Compostela, the team provided us with the pilgrims' credentials, maps and all the additional info to help us plan the trip. The bikes and the service were really good, the team is super nice and helpful, I will definitively recommend it!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 28, 20145.0 - Excellent“Pessoas incríveis, fazendo Porto ser ainda melhor” 5 of 5 starsReviewed 28 November 2014 Google Translation Conheci a Fold'n visit através de um passeio de bicicleta que sempre quis fazer até Santiago de Compostela. Eles prontamente enviaram os preços, que são bem acessíveis, incluindo locação da bike, alojamentos durante a viagem e translado. E a viagem foi incrível, fiz "auto guiada", mas com apoio de GPS. Fiz também um tour delicioso com o João por Porto, pelos pontos turísticos e com degustação de produtos na incrível loja Olive e Co. Aluguei bicicletas novamente para um passeio pela orla com algumas amigas que conheci na cidade. E fiz um passeio especial para o Valongo, onde me interessei por conhecer, e eles arranjaram inclusive uma visita na Universidade do Porto, que foi muito interessante (valeu Pedro!!). Ou seja, sempre que voltar ao Porto irei na FOLD e recomendo sempre. Nota 10!! Além de guias, se tornamos amigos. Um grande abraço ao Pedro, Sérgio, João e André! Equipe muito bacana! Sucesso para vocês!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Porto
- Day 2 Porto - Esposende
- Day 3 Esposende - Caminha
- Day 4 Caminha - Baiona
- Day 5 Baiona - Pontevedra
- Day 6 Pontevedra - Caldas de Reis
- Day 7 Caldas de Reis - Santiago de Compostela
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Way of St. James -The Coast path
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard17th December 2017
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fold n Visit booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 July 2018 the full payment of $880 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $880 for The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fold n Visit will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fold n Visit tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 199 km.
- Porto (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Esposende (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Caminha (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Baiona (Spain)
- 39 km
- Pontevedra (Spain)
- 19 km
- Caldas de Reis (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $880 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour)