The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour)
- Our saving
- US $ 871
- Rather Poor
- WWilliamWritten on May 29, 20164.5 - ExcellentWe recently rented bikes and helmets from Fold n Visit, and biked the Camino Portugués from Porto. The bikes we rented came with luggage racks, were very well maintained, and performed perfectly for the entire trip to Santiago compostela. Sergio had everything ready to go when we arrived at the shop and was very helpful in giving us tips about the area and biking the camino. We would definitely go with Fold 'n visit again for future trips to Porto.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on July 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe did a 5 days trip to Santiago de Compostela, the team provided us with the pilgrims' credentials, maps and all the additional info to help us plan the trip. The bikes and the service were really good, the team is super nice and helpful, I will definitively recommend it!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 Porto
- Day 2 Porto - Esposende
- Day 3 Esposende - Caminha
- Day 4 Caminha - Baiona
- Day 5 Baiona - Pontevedra
- Day 6 Pontevedra - Caldas de Reis
- Day 7 Caldas de Reis - Santiago de Compostela
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- The Way of St. James -The Coast path
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Porto is the starting point and Santiago de Compostela is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fold n Visit booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 December 2018 the full payment of $871 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $871 for The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fold n Visit will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fold n Visit tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 43 km
- Esposende (Portugal)
- 38 km
- Caminha (Portugal)
- 28 km
- Baiona (Spain)
- 39 km
- Pontevedra (Spain)
- 19 km
- Caldas de Reis (Spain)
- 32 km
- Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $871 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,492 tours in Europe
- covered by 259 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour) via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The Way of St. James BikeTour (BASIC - Self- GuidedTour)