Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
- Our saving
- US $ 623
- New Delhi
- +2 Destinations
- Golden Triangle
- Visit the architectural masterpiece – Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi.
- Visit Tajmahal – “Symbol of love”.
- Experience Elephant Ride to Amber Fort, Jaipur.
- Fascinating Boat ride on the river Ganges, Varanasi.
- Age range
- 1 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, In-depth Cultural, Historical, Christmas & New Year
- Rather Poor
- AAharonAbermanWritten on December 25, 20185.0 - Excellent
Everything was just perfect, the hotels selected were good value for money and the itinerary just right. We wanted to see as much as we could in under a week and did just that . A special thank to our drivers and guides who really took special care of us.... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewHello Aharon, Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and kind words. We appreciate you taking the time out to share your thoughts with us. This in turn helps us to stay motivated and do better each time. Hope to see you soon again. Thank you once again for choosing us as your travel partner. Best wishes - GeTS Holidays team
- ALAntonioWritten on April 7, 20183.0 - Average
Hotel accomodation in Delhi was good but environment was very poor, in Jaipur was poor, in Agra very goodShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Antonio Lucidi, Greetings of the day and thanks for your feedback ! May we offer you our sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused to you during your stay. Thank you for the time you took to share your valued feedback with us. I have made careful note of all the feedback you have shared and assure you that we have taken up each point with the seriousness it rightly deserves. It is disappointing that we were unable to live up to your expectations. :( To have even one guest leave us with anything less than a positive impression of his trip, pains us greatly. We also recognize that at times we make mistakes - it is important that we learn from these mistakes and continuously improve. In our business, managing each aspect of our guest’s trip is critical. As a company, we believe that guests only share feedback when they feel an organization and its people are committed to learning and self-development. Each comment from our guests allows us to reflect on our systems & processes and make them better. Additionally, I am pleased to share that we have already implemented new training initiatives to address the issues which you have raised. Based on your detailed feedback, below is the sum-up of the clarifications on the many points you have raised. We had booked Taj Princess for you in Delhi (81% reviews are excellent in Trip Advisor), Hotel Surya Villa in Jaipur (85% reviews are excellent in Trip Advisor) and Hotel Taj Resorts in Jaipur (74% reviews are excellent in Trip Advisor), all these hotels we use as standard hotels. Jaipur Hotel is more of a boutique Home stay rather than a 03 star hotels, we provide this to the guests because the staff of the hotels are very nice and offer personalized attention to our guests as the owners of the home stay stay there as well, may we know the exact reason as well for your uncomfortable stay as well so that we can check with them. Taj Princess Hotel is in Karol Bagh, centrally located and they offer great services, we never ever have received any complaints, almost all of our guests give good feedback for this hotel, may be you wanted to stay in a more quiter place. Thanks for appreciating Taj Resorts ( I am sure you like this hotel because of great view of Taj mahal from the rooftop restaurant) Please be rest assured, that I have discussed your feedback with my team with the seriousness that it deserves and the same will not be repeated in the future. Thank you again for giving us a chance to serve you. The team and I will make every endeavor to ensure we are able to make distinct improvements for your future trips with us. Best Regards / GeTS Team
- MWMARYANNEWritten on March 14, 20184.0 - Good
We both had a good trip, I think for what we paid that is what we got. We didn’t like the hotel in New Delhi but found all the other hotels were fine. Maybe in Indian terms they are 4 star but not to us (being Australian) . We had a different guide in each... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Maryanne,, Greetings from India. Thank you for choosing us for your trip to India and sharing your experience. We are delighted to note that you were satisfied with the services as well as the overall hospitality.Your kind words of appreciation have been shared with the team who stand highly motivated and look forward to serve you again. We have made a note of your dissatisfaction in terms of hotel. We regret for the inconveniences caused to you. Your feedback is important as it helps us to pay attention to certain areas and implement changes to enrich the experience of our guests. We hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever you travel back to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
- RSRaymondWritten on November 2, 20174.0 - Good
New Delhi is worth missing, streets are a mess and so much smog from the cars & motor bikes, on the whole the hotels were ok , our taxi driver was brillant and the guides were good. Tipping every man & his dog gets you down after a while !!Show detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Raymond, Greetings from India. Thank you for your detailed feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with the overall services and hospitality of the team. On behalf of the whole team, we thank you for your compliments on the services (hotels, guides etc.) We have been saddened to learn from your feedback about the inconvenience faced during your visit to New Delhi because the time when you came here, there was dense fog here (as you know climatic conditions are beyond our control) please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you. Situation here in Delhi is absolutely fine and with the refreshing rains happening now, we are doing good in Delhi and if you would be traveling now, you would definitely not want to miss out your delhi sightseeing. Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to comply. No tip is compulsory, however in case of good services rendered, it is advisable to pay by a few rupees (driver / guide). For example, 300 rupees can be left in restaurants (depending on the bill amount), between 300 and 500 rupees per day per person for a good driver. Our team continually strives for excellence, however, in this case we failed to achieve the optimum level of performance that we are often praised for. Once again we would like to express our regret for your experience and assure you that we are treating your observations with the seriousness they deserve and shall take corrective measures on priority. Your feedback is passed to the entire team especially to our responsible and professional driver and guides which we have assigned for you. Thank you for the time you have taken to share your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you back again. Best Regards/GeTS Team
- MYMiWritten on November 1, 20171.5 - Rather poor
Where do I start! Tour was good enough however two things I experienced during the trip let down big time!! 1. Essex Village restraurant during New Delhi trip: we stopped at this place for lunch! Simple lunch!! Amazed by the bill we had to pay! £62 pounds... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Mi Young, Namaste from India ! It is wonderful to hear that you were impressed with the overall services and hospitality of the team. On behalf of the whole team, we thank you for your compliments on the services (hotels, guides etc.) All of us are extremely disheartened to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with some restaurants and guides and it’s very first time for us to receive such a feedback. You could have ordered your food on ‘A la Carte basis’, could have checked the bill and pay what you have consumed, I believe you must have ordered some beverages along with your lunch, I wish to clarify one thing, we always hire professional guides and he was definitely not involved in anything, may be it’s your assumption. It is with great amount of disappointment that we shared your review with the team as our utmost priority is to deliver an excellent experience through impeccable services. Tipping is a common custom and we always suggest our travelers to comply. No tip is compulsory, however in case of good services rendered, it is advisable to pay by a few rupees (driver / guide). For example, 300 rupees can be left in restaurants (depending on the bill amount), between 300 and 500 rupees per day per person for a good driver. Our team continually strives for excellence, however, in this case we failed to achieve the optimum level of performance that we are often praised for. Once again we would like to express our regret for your experience and assure you that we are treating your observations with the seriousness they deserve and shall take corrective measures on priority. Thank you for the time you have taken to share your valuable feedback. We hope to welcome you back again. Best Regards/GeTS Team
- NamWritten on October 16, 20155.0 - Excellent
I am so glad that i choose to go with GeTS Holidays. They were very prompt in responding and were also very organized and flexible. It was a last moment tour as i booked just two days prior. I was provided with an excellent guide who had a very fluent... Read moreShow detailed ratingsGeTS Holidays commented on this reviewDear Nam, Namaste from India. Thank you for choosing GeTS Holiday for planning your trip and reviewing us. We are delighted to know that you had an excellent overall stay and was impressed with all aspects of our services. We are glad all the experiences have remained with you as a special memory. It has been our pleasure to convey your compliments to the entire team especially with our responsible ad professional driver and guide, whom we have assigned for your trip.. Positive recognition is a tremendous source of inspiration for us and we thank you for your kind review. It is our constant endeavor to deliver our best and appreciation such as yours only inspires us to continuously achieve the expectations that our guests have of us.Safety and security is our main priority for the solo women travelers. Creating memories for all our guests with unique experiences is what we strive for and getting to know that we achieved that with you feels very special. We look forward to welcome you back on your next trip to India. Kind Regards/GeTS Team
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 01: Arrival at Delhi
- Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
- Day 03: Delhi - Agra [205 Km/Approx. 4-5 Hrs]
- Day 04: Agra - Jaipur [260 Km/Approx. 5-6 Hrs] via Fatehpur Sikri
- Day 05: Jaipur Sightseeing
- Day 06: Jaipur-Varanasi [By Flight]
- Day 07: Varanasi Sightseeing
- Day 08: Varanasi Departure
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Will the price change for solo travellers?
The tour price posted on Tour radar's website is based on single occupancy. We can put you together with another traveller of the same gender in a twin share room. Otherwise the single supplement charge will apply.
What are the hotel names for this tour?
Names of the 4 star hotels:
Delhi : Royal Plaza
Agra : Four Point by Sheraton
Jaipur : Golden Tulip
Varanasi L: Ramada
What time do we fly back to Delhi?
You will get an evening/night flight after full day sightseeing in Varanasi.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Mair26th September 2018
Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi
- Upcoming departures
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- SaturdayJan 26, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayFeb 2, 2019to Varanasi8 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayFeb 2, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayFeb 9, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayFeb 16, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayFeb 16, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Varanasi8 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayFeb 23, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayMar 2, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayMar 2, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Varanasi8 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayMar 9, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayMar 16, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayMar 16, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Varanasi8 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayMar 23, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayMar 30, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
- SaturdayMar 30, 2019from New Delhi8 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Varanasi6 seats left$402$1,025-39%USD $623
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for India. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for India. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an area with a risk of yellow fever transmission for India. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for India. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- New Delhi is the starting point and Varanasi is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this GeTS Holidays booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 March 2019 the full payment of $623 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $623 for Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and GeTS Holidays will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for GeTS Holidays tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New Delhi (India)
- 179 km
- Agra (India)
- 222 km
- Jaipur (India)
- 739 km
- Varanasi (India)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $623 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,759 tours in Asia
- covered by 448 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Super Saver Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi