Douro Wine Tour (BASIC - Supported Tour) - minimum 6 pax
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 10:19:50
- Our saving
- US $ 1,556
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Pinhao and end in Porto! With the bicycle tour Douro Wine Tour (BASIC - Supported Tour) - minimum 6 pax, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Pinhao, Portugal and 6 other destinations in Portugal. Douro Wine Tour (BASIC - Supported Tour) - minimum 6 pax includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
2 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 26, 20155.0 - ExcellentThese guys could not have been more helpful. We simply wanted to hire bikes for our 5 day independent cycle from Porto to Santiago - they provided us with endless advice, adapted the bikes to suit our many needs, answered endless questions, provided us with guides and online maps. We called them a number of time throughout our trip for advice and were always met with patience and a real interest and willingness to help. To say that they went the extra mile to help us is an understatement. We had a fabulous trip and this was to a great extent because of all the help we received from all the staff at Fold n' Visit. An enormous thank you!
- AAnonymousWritten on June 24, 20155.0 - ExcellentWe have taken bike tours in a number of European cities and this tour ranks as one of the best. Our guide Tiago Silva, took us on an excellent tour along the River Douro. He was very accomodating to the pace we wanted to maintain and found us a nice cafe for coffee on the River. The bikes were of good quality and well maintained. Tiago was very safety conscious, which we appreciated and very knowledgable in explaining the history of Porto.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Porto – Pinhão
- Day 2: Pinhão – Vila Nova de Foz Côa
- Day 3: Vila Nova de Foz Côa – Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo
- Day 4: Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo – Marialva
- Day 5: Marialva – Tabuaço
- Day 6: Tabuaço – Régua
- Day 7: Régua - Porto
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Douro Valley video
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Pinhao is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Fold n Visit booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $1,556 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1556 for Douro Wine Tour (BASIC - Supported Tour) - minimum 6 pax, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Fold n Visit will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Fold n Visit tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 209 km.
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 35 km
- Vila Nova de Foz Coa (Portugal)
- 26 km
- Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo (Portugal)
- 23 km
- Marialva (Portugal)
- 36 km
- Tabuaco (Portugal)
- 19 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Porto (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,556 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Douro Wine Tour (BASIC - Supported Tour) - minimum 6 pax via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours