Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 503
- Soak up beauty of Eliphite Islands
- Live like a local in Dubrovnik
- Sea sports, shopping & exploring in Makarska
- Venture the Pirate town of Omis
- Rather Poor
- AlbanyWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was above and beyond what I expected. The people, places, food, nightlife and weather was just incredible! Would 1000% recommend one of these trips to my friends. They'd love it. I was very lucky to have had such a great boat with people of similar ages and who all mixed well together.Show detailed ratings
- JJasminWestonsmithWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentBest trip! Incredible timeShow detailed ratings
- SSarahBrakeWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentSuch a brilliant guide! Very knowledgeable and lots of funShow detailed ratings
- JJasmineBeckmanWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentSail week + Ultra Music Festival was the best 10 days of my life! Ryan definitely made the week what it was - I couldn’t imagine having any other tour guide for it. Super helpful but also great fun company. The meals were also 10/10, boat was better than I expected, and the crew are doing it all again for Ultra Melbourne in February.Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyTrickettWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentWhat an amazing week! Had the best time with the best people, Antonela was an amazing boat with a fabulous crew and we couldn’t have asked for a better guide than Ryan!! Especially his famous Croatia talk where we got to know more about the history of the country, so full of facts. Thank you Ryan for an incredible week!Show detailed ratings
- KKateSearesBurnsideWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentCrystal clear watersShow detailed ratings
- LLaceyJenkinWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentI had an excellent trip, Rachel gave us plenty of history and info on every stop and took us to some great places in each stop!Show detailed ratings
- AAshleighgentleWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentRach was great and there was no dramas with anyone in the group it was a great week, would not of been the same with out the crew and Rachel.Show detailed ratings
- BBrydieWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentRachel is absolutely amazing! Always goes out of her way to help and is super fun and knowledgeable.Show detailed ratings
- JJulianFaveroWritten on July 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentAn outstanding week. Great boat and a great guide.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Split Harbour at approximately 9 am. It is time to say a fond farewell to your new travel friends as well as Croatia and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik at 1 pm on the first day of the tour, however, check-in is at 11 am so make sure you fly in early in the morning or the day before the tour starts. Your adventure then begins and you will set sail from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik for a day of breathtaking views around the magnificent walls of Dubrovnik (aka King’s Landing, Westeros!).
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
BBQ on Boat. Price: 110 kunas
Captains Dinner. Price: 150 kunas
Mijet national Park Visit. Price: 100 kunas
Dubrovnik City walls walk. Price: 90 kunas
Omis fortress Walk. Price: 15 kunas
Carpe Diem Niteclub. Price: 200 kunas
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Aussie gal just trying to escape from the normal adulthood of 9 to 5! Obsessed with watching sunsets..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- September 2018
- October 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdaySep 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdaySep 29, 2018to Split6 seats left$31USD $738+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 6, 2018to Split10+ seats left$196$699-28%USD $503+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdayOct 6, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayOct 13, 2018to Split6 seats left$28USD $671+ $45 Local Tax
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $671+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split8 seats left$31USD $738+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split10+ seats left$31USD $738+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$34USD $805+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Split10+ seats left$39USD $940+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$39USD $940+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$39USD $940+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 November 2018 the full payment of $503 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $503 for Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $503 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,876 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 53 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck