Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 641
- +6 Destinations
- Croatian Islands
- Soak up beauty of Eliphite Islands
- Live like a local in Dubrovnik
- Sea sports, shopping & exploring in Makarska
- Venture the Pirate town of Omis
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GGabrielleDavidWritten on June 26, 20184.5 - ExcellentOllie was such an informative, hilarious and knowledgable guide letting us know about all things Croatia! His recommendations were spot on for things to do in each destination and the dinner and bar spots were fantastic. He was genuinely concerned about the welfare of each passenger but this didn’t stop him from being the life of the party! Would 100% recommend this trip to anyone looking to sail around Croatia.Show detailed ratings
- RachelWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent way to explore Croatia! Lydia was an amazing guide, super easy to talk too, she was able to answer any and all questions we had and possessed a great deal of knowledge about Croatia! The crew on board of Viktorija were incredible, they maintained spotless facilities and provided exceptional meals, all were super friendly! Highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- LLukeGoddenWritten on June 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentOur guide Ollie was an absolute champion! He has so much knowledge about the history of Croatia and is very easy to learn off. He’s also very good at getting everyone up and about for a good night out. I’d recommend Busabout sail Croatia to any of my friends heading that way!Show detailed ratings
- MMattmadsenWritten on June 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentExcellent guide, great tips and advice of places to see, plenty of time to do individual activities. Great weekShow detailed ratings
- jessieWritten on June 3, 20185.0 - ExcellentJordi is the best guide ever! Has so much knowledge about Croatia and made everything so much fun!!Show detailed ratings
- MMaddisonKerrWritten on May 29, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe Croatian sail from Dubrovnik to Split was absolutely amazing! The best week of my life by far. Olli our tour guide was absolutely brilliant! Could not highly recommend him anymore than what I can. He was easy to get along with from day one and made you feel relaxed and welcome from the moment you meet him. He made the whole experience even better! The tour itself is fantastic, seeing all the different islands and learning about the history behind all the places is truly fascinating. And the people you meet along the way end up becoming life long friends. I would recommend anyone to do this tour, it’ll change your life!Show detailed ratings
- RNRobWritten on October 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentAlways friendly, helpfull and up for a laugh. Had all the knowledge needed for the tour, ranging from the best bars and resteraunts to local history, 10/10Show detailed ratings
- JDJoeyWritten on October 15, 20175.0 - ExcellentAnge is a legend!! Had the best 7 days of my life on sail Croatia with her as my tour guide!!!!!Show detailed ratings
- DADevonWritten on September 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentBusabout island hopping Croatia was the best part of my Euro trip. The swim stops every day we're amazing a great group of people and got to explore the islands with an inside scoopShow detailed ratings
- AAndreWritten on September 1, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe experience was amazing and the tour guides information was endless! I'm so happy that I went on the busabout tour.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Split Harbour at approximately 9 am. It is time to say a fond farewell to your new travel friends as well as Croatia and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik at 1 pm on the first day of the tour, however, check-in is at 11 am so make sure you fly in early in the morning or the day before the tour starts. Your adventure then begins and you will set sail from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik for a day of breathtaking views around the magnificent walls of Dubrovnik (aka King’s Landing, Westeros!).
What are the optional excursions?
The optional excursions for this tour are:
BBQ on Boat. Price: 110 kunas
Captains Dinner. Price: 150 kunas
Mijet national Park Visit. Price: 100 kunas
Dubrovnik City walls walk. Price: 90 kunas
Omis fortress Walk. Price: 15 kunas
Carpe Diem Niteclub. Price: 200 kunas
Please note that this list is a guideline only and all prices are subject to change.
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make my passengers Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ----..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Split0 seats left$19USD $940Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJul 25, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 1, 2018to SplitOnly 3 seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 4, 2018to Split10+ seats left$19USD $940
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 8, 2018to Split10+ seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 11, 2018to Split10+ seats left$19USD $940
- WednesdayAug 8, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 15, 2018to Split6 seats left$19USD $940
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 18, 2018to Split10+ seats left$160$959-17%USD $799
- WednesdayAug 15, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 22, 2018to Split10+ seats left$147$879-17%USD $732
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Split0 seats left$18USD $861Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayAug 22, 2018from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayAug 29, 2018to Split4 seats left$18USD $861
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 4 September 2018 the full payment of $641 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $641 for Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 24 km
- Pucisca (Croatia)
- 11 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $641 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,658 tours in Europe
- covered by 239 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 20 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck