Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 852
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MMadeleineSmithWritten on October 11, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sammy was extremely informative but put the information forward in a fun and interesting way. She made sure to include everyone in the group and always gave us the information that we were interested in for smaller group activities in each town. She was... Read more
- MMitchellWritten on September 4, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely loved the tour! One of the best weeks with such an awesome crew. Abby was more than helpful with anything we ever needed and also a very fun tour guide to be around. Highly recommend Abby
- AAmybarberWritten on August 12, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mon is awesome ! Full of knowledge and the friendliest person : ) she made us feel very welcome & she has a chilled out vibe & good sense of humour.
- BBronwynHaddenWritten on August 7, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Our one way sail from Dubrovnik to Split was a great time! Our group got along really well and Paul made sure we all bonded by organising group dinners and drinks.
- TTaylorfordWritten on August 3, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Madison made the trip what it was, she was friendly helpful and a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend her.
- KMKatherineWritten on August 2, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
So much fun and very relaxing! A fab way to see Croatia and enjoy the sun, sea and culture. The crew were legends and Madi is a superstar. 10/10, would recommend!
- MMadiRelfWritten on July 31, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Ali was an absolute legend and we loved every second of our trip!
- JJadeWritten on July 28, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Kat is so much fun and knows so much about Croatia. She was informative, professional but mostly just a great time
- AAliceCollinsWritten on July 15, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mon was so great, she knew so much history and full of knowledge. Was always a helping hand and knows how to host a week long partyyyy!
- SSophieAndersonWritten on July 15, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Mon was a very bright and happy person, always lifting the groups mood up. She was really passionate about her job, and always had lots of fun facts for the group!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Split Harbour at approximately 9 am. It is time to say a fond farewell to your new travel friends as well as Croatia and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik at 1 pm on the first day of the tour, however, check-in is at 11 am so make sure you fly in early in the morning or the day before the tour starts. Your adventure then begins and you will set sail from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik for a day of breathtaking views around the magnificent walls of Dubrovnik (aka King’s Landing, Westeros!).
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Croatia Sailing
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Typical Aussie living in Europe loving life on the road. "
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "New Zealand native turned global citizen, with a penchant for diving into the sea, meandering around..."
- "Just your typical Aussie gal, helping others enjoy the world. 'If you never travel, you won't move far..."
- "Just your average story - girl from Australia has serious case of bugs. Not bed bugs (thank god), the..."
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I'm Pollie, an Aussie girl taking a break from living in London to sail the Adriatic coast for the summer...."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "Hey travelers! I'm a tour guide from Australia doing sail & adventure tours along the Dalmatian coastline..."
- "Hey guys, just your average australian tour guiding around Europe with Busabout! I am forever searching..."
- "Australian tour guide from the South Coast of NSW sailing through Croatia and doing my best to avoid..."
- "As Gandhi once said ''Education is important, but travel is importanter...'' well maybe not Gandhi but..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Emma3rd March 2019
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- SaturdayMay 30, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 6, 2020to Split10+ seats left$18USD $881+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Split10+ seats left$18USD $881+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 13, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 20, 2020to Split10+ seats left$19USD $910+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 22, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJun 29, 2020to Split10+ seats left$21USD $1,018+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 27, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Split10+ seats left$22USD $1,077+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Split6 seats left$23USD $1,126+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJul 6, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJul 13, 2020to Split10+ seats left$23USD $1,126+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJul 11, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 18, 2020to Split10+ seats left$23USD $1,126+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to Split6 seats left$23USD $1,126+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJul 20, 2020from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJul 27, 2020to Split10+ seats left$23USD $1,126+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 7 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 7 December 2019, a minimum payment of $100 is required to confirm your booking with Busabout. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 50 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Busabout. Please familiarise yourself with the Busabout payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $852 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,215 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 91 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck