Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Our saving
- US $ 671
- Explore the Game of Thrones’ King’s Landing.
- Try the famous Tequila Boom Booms at Kiva Bar.
- Party inside a medieval fortress at Club Revelin.
- Jump into the crystal clear waters of the Adriatic.
- Rather Poor
- GCgeoffWritten on October 2, 20182.0 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
The tour was great, the clients great fun. The boat (Javorak) needs to be retired or spend some money on it - it was the worst boat we went on ( and I would have been on 20 boats during the week). The Captain ( France) great, cook (Mateja) great, sailor... Read more
- AlbanyWritten on August 28, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was above and beyond what I expected. The people, places, food, nightlife and weather was just incredible! Would 1000% recommend one of these trips to my friends. They'd love it. I was very lucky to have had such a great boat with people of... Read more
- JJasminWestonsmithWritten on August 27, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Best trip! Incredible time
- SSarahBrakeWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Such a brilliant guide! Very knowledgeable and lots of fun
- JJasmineBeckmanWritten on August 18, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Sail week + Ultra Music Festival was the best 10 days of my life! Ryan definitely made the week what it was - I couldn’t imagine having any other tour guide for it. Super helpful but also great fun company. The meals were also 10/10, boat was better than I... Read more
- EEmilyTrickettWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
What an amazing week! Had the best time with the best people, Antonela was an amazing boat with a fabulous crew and we couldn’t have asked for a better guide than Ryan!! Especially his famous Croatia talk where we got to know more about the history of the... Read more
- KKateSearesBurnsideWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Crystal clear waters
- LLaceyJenkinWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I had an excellent trip, Rachel gave us plenty of history and info on every stop and took us to some great places in each stop!
- AAshleighgentleWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rach was great and there was no dramas with anyone in the group it was a great week, would not of been the same with out the crew and Rachel.
- BBrydieWritten on July 31, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Rachel is absolutely amazing! Always goes out of her way to help and is super fun and knowledgeable.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Dubrovnik to Mljet
- Mljet to Korcula
- Korcula to Hvar
- Hvar to Stari Grad
- Stari Grad to Makarska
- Makarska to Omis to Split
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
- Hi, We're Busabout!
- Busabout Croatia Sailing
- Busabout Europe 2019
- Meet the Crew
- THE SQUAD GO TO... CROATIA!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What are the typical breakfasts?
Breakfasts on this tour are usually buffet style in order to cater for different dietary requirements. This means that there are plenty of continental options available if you wish to try them.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour concludes after breakfast at Split Harbour at approximately 9 am. It is time to say a fond farewell to your new travel friends as well as Croatia and continue your travels onwards!
When and where does the tour start?
This tour departs from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik at 1 pm on the first day of the tour, however, check-in is at 11 am so make sure you fly in early in the morning or the day before the tour starts. Your adventure then begins and you will set sail from Gruz Harbour in Dubrovnik for a day of breathtaking views around the magnificent walls of Dubrovnik (aka King’s Landing, Westeros!).
Guides who have led this tour
- "Your typical Aussie adventure seeker - always chasing sunrises, sunsets, higher peaks and deeper water...."
- "Typical Aussie who was living in London and couldn't stand the cold anymore. Now defrosting on the Adriatic..."
- "Pinkie, Lubi, Lauren! Get ready for a story! Because I'm a storyteller!"
- "Just your average 25-year-old Aussie gal trying to escape reality. I am forever on the search for the..."
- "Just an Aussie bloke doing my best at living life. Studied law and commerce for five years and realised..."
- "Just a kiwi girl here to make your Croatia Sailing experience the best it can possibly be! ---- Number..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "A country gal with a lot of love and passion for people, life and places! I knew from a very young age..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Kate19th November 2018
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
- Upcoming departures
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 1, 2019to Split10+ seats left$28USD $671+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 8, 2019to Split0 seats left$31USD $738+ $50 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Split5 seats left$31USD $738+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Split10+ seats left$34USD $805+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $978+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $978+ $50 Local Tax
- MondayJun 24, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJul 1, 2019to Split4 seats left$41USD $978+ $50 Local Tax
- SaturdayJun 29, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysSaturdayJul 6, 2019to Split10+ seats left$41USD $978+ $50 Local Tax
- WednesdayJul 3, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysWednesdayJul 10, 2019to Split0 seats left$46USD $1,093+ $50 Local TaxSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJul 8, 2019from Dubrovnik8 DaysMondayJul 15, 2019to SplitOnly 1 seat left$46USD $1,093+ $50 Local Tax
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Dubrovnik is the starting point and Split is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2019 the full payment of $671 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $671 for Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Dubrovnik (Croatia)
- 46 km
- Mljet Island (Croatia)
- 41 km
- Korcula Island (Croatia)
- 52 km
- Hvar Island (Croatia)
- 5 km
- Stari Grad (Croatia)
- 36 km
- Makarska (Croatia)
- 31 km
- Omis (Croatia)
- 21 km
- Split (Croatia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $671 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 10,986 tours in Europe
- covered by 386 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 54 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck