Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 431
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Party on Paradise Beach
- Sample delicious ouzo
- Discover the best of Santorini
- Walk the streets of Athens
- Rather Poor
- NoahWritten on August 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentWas a great experience and I feel having a group to go with and activities to do together made it a much better experience than it would have been doing it solo (for me at least). Micaela was an awesome guide, very knowledgable, fun and always happy to help out where needed (I needed it quite a bit lol). Thanks Micaela, you're a legend!Show detailed ratings
- ESEwanWritten on August 18, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally fun tour, Maddie was a legend!! Good chat, performing drinker, and excellent sheep herder!Show detailed ratings
- CCallanWritten on August 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentReally fun, funny, helpful, and friendlyShow detailed ratings
- BronaghWritten on August 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentIf you have Jarrad as your guide you're very lucky! He's an absolute gem... whichever way you want to work your trip, he is knowledgeable & super helpful. All round top guy, thanks J :)Show detailed ratingsBusabout commented on this reviewThanks Bronagh, see you soon!
- TTessaHowellWritten on August 14, 20183.5 - GoodThanks Jarrad for being so friendly, knowledgable and amazing ! I only knew you for a day, but you were great !!Show detailed ratings
- RRachelBoyes8Written on August 14, 20185.0 - ExcellentMikki was amazing! She was full of information, awesome reccomendations and energy and more than happy to help!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 12, 20185.0 - ExcellentLet me start off by stating that I am not someone who particularly likes guided tours. I tend to prefer to do my own thing. Having said that, I can honestly say that having Michael as our tour guide, he has changed my opinion on guided tours. He was outstanding! Knowledgeable, personable, reliable, are just a few immediate adjectives that come to mind when describing his awesomeness. I do not think I would have nearly had as much fun had I not been guided by Michael on this trip. He was the secret sauce needed to make this one of my favorite and memorable trip! I’m very thankful and grateful for all he did.Show detailed ratings
- EEmilyWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentThis tour was perfect for us as it is flexible enough to only see the group on the ferries or have the group tour experience and see everyone almost every day. Micaela was an awesome guide with heaps of local insights. She was super fun and caring and always there to help when needed.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 11, 20185.0 - ExcellentAwesome tour and awesome guide would highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- ATAnnaleiseWritten on August 10, 20184.0 - GoodEnjoyed having a group to do things with! Micaela was really fun and knew how to break the ice with the group. She also has a high level of knowledge about the places we visited!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mykonos (Day 1 and 2)
- Paros (Days 3 and 4)
- Santorini (Days 5 and 6)
- Ios (Days 7 and 8)
- Back to Athens
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Accommodation is not included on this tour, so if you would like a single supplement you can either choose to book your own accommodation or Busabout can recommend hostels/hotels which you can choose to stay at and the single rooms will be on a request basis.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Athenstyle Hostel in Athens, the ending time can vary depending on the ferries and weather conditions. Busabout recommends booking onward travel after 12 pm on the day following arrival back to Athens.
Guides who have led this tour
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "Passionate about travel, food especially... Usually living in London or travelling in the European winter,..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I fell into tour guiding kind of by accident in 2014, came to Greece, fell in love with the place and..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Guiding throughout the Greek Islands !! "
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour guide as it encompassed my two..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Busabout Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
- "7 years ago i left Adelaide with my 16KG backpack ready to explore the world. After 7 years i'm still..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayAug 26, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondaySep 3, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $527
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Athens9 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $527
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $527
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Athens9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Athens9 DaysTuesdaySep 11, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- WednesdaySep 5, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdaySep 13, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- FridaySep 7, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdaySep 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondaySep 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- TuesdaySep 11, 2018from Athens9 DaysWednesdaySep 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
- ThursdaySep 13, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$71$519-14%USD $448
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 October 2018 the full payment of $431 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $431 for Greek Island Flexi Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $431 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,049 tours in Europe
- covered by 256 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 773 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Flexi Hopper