Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 509
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Watch whitewashed Mykonos come alive at night
- Take a dip at a series of incredible swim spots
- Sample tasty Greek treats and cocktails galore
- Enjoy an onboard BBQ with your new friends
- Catch a Santorini sunset explore sun-kissed Ios
- Rather Poor
- BSBridgetWritten on October 15, 20184.0 - GoodThis was definitely the time of my life! Great group, great tour, great tour guide and awesome way to see Greece! Only feedback is maybe one less island and more time in the islands because or a longer tour because it does feel quite rushed when the tour focuses on partying and pub crawls and then has an early morning every other day. I was completely knackered by the end and hardly saw any of the islands! I did enjoy the pub crawls in a few islands but I wish the tour focused a few more days on day time activities and some site seeing instead of just pub crawls. The only island with a day activity was Paros and every other island we were meant to explore on our own- which nearly no one did because we were hung over from the night before's pub crawl. :-P Bit bummed about that but still a great time in Greece!Show detailed ratings
- GGemmaWongWritten on October 8, 20184.0 - GoodNick was amazing!! Such a lovely guy, great to chat and easy get along with. He was very organised and told us all the important information in advance. I had a great time on the Greek Hopper, I would definitely recommend it to future traveller!!! I believe Nick deserves recognition for how great he is as a guide.... definitely one of the best guides I've had on my travels!!!Show detailed ratings
- CCrystalWritten on October 2, 20184.5 - ExcellentExcellent, organized, fun guide. Good choice of optional excursions. We booked other accommodations as we were looking for a little more high end stays. Overall a memorable and enjoyable tour.Show detailed ratings
- KimWritten on September 29, 20185.0 - ExcellentDemi was amazing...a daughter from another mother. Love demi loads... she must come visit me in SOUTH Africa...Show detailed ratings
- AAllySchullerWritten on September 28, 20184.5 - ExcellentJycara was an amazing tour guide! Only got to tour with her for a couple of nights because of our Flexi itinerary, but she was loads of fun, super helpful with any questions and so friendly! We loved her!Show detailed ratings
- FFrankWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentWas a fantastic tour great guide and definitely recommend to othersShow detailed ratings
- LLauraWieseWritten on September 27, 20185.0 - ExcellentJycara was extremely welcoming and friendly. She made settling into the group so easy and was very helpful throughout the trip.Show detailed ratings
- JJessLLWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy guide, Micky was awesome, and would definitely want her again! The tour was awesome, a great mix of free time and planned and optional activities!Show detailed ratings
- ZZakithiWritten on September 20, 20184.5 - ExcellentThe tour leader was great, the recommended accommodation was greatShow detailed ratings
- NFNancyWritten on September 20, 20184.0 - GoodMicky was a blast, super friendly, thoughtful, and totally engaged with the group. We had a fabulous time getting to know Greece! *important* Busabout should've clearly indicated that if we booked alternate accomodations, we would not be able to get on transfers. I purposely booked close by so we could walk or bus over. Also, the extra costs for excursions could be outlined a bit better well ahead of time. Budget for an extra 500 euros (at least). Greek time is really a thing...it was late and the weather made it rough. But overall, I would highly recommend this trip!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mykonos (Day 1 and 2)
- Paros (Days 3 and 4)
- Santorini (Days 5 and 6)
- Ios (Days 7, 8 and 9)
- Back to Athens
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Accommodation is not included on this tour, so if you would like a single supplement you can either choose to book your own accommodation or Busabout can recommend hostels/hotels which you can choose to stay at and the single rooms will be on a request basis.
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Athenstyle Hostel in Athens, the ending time can vary depending on the ferries and weather conditions. Busabout recommends booking onward travel after 12 pm on the day following arrival back to Athens.
Guides who have led this tour
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "Passionate about travel, food especially... Usually living in London or travelling in the European winter,..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm not much of a sweet tooth, but I could eat pastel de nata (Portuguese custard tart) ALL DAY! Portugal..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "I love seeking new adventures, traveling is constant fun. Guiding is the best job I have ever had so..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I fell into tour guiding kind of by accident in 2014, came to Greece, fell in love with the place and..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Guiding throughout the Greek Islands !! "
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour guide as it encompassed my two..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Contiki Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
- "7 years ago i left Adelaide with my 16KG backpack ready to explore the world. After 7 years i'm still..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Shereen22nd June 2018
Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- MondayJun 3, 2019from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJun 11, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- FridayJun 7, 2019from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- SundayJun 9, 2019from Athens9 DaysMondayJun 17, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- TuesdayJun 11, 2019from Athens9 DaysWednesdayJun 19, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- ThursdayJun 13, 2019from Athens9 DaysFridayJun 21, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- MondayJun 17, 2019from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJun 25, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Athens10+ seats left$10USD $509
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 December 2018 the full payment of $509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $509 for Greek Island Flexi Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,509 tours in Europe
- covered by 258 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 825 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Flexi Hopper