Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 416
- Party on Paradise Beach
- Sample delicious ouzo
- Discover the best of Santorini
- Walk the streets of Athens
- Rather Poor
- AAngelaWritten on November 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Greek islands are a special place. We really enjoyed the people, the food and wine, and the great beaches! We booked the flexi hopper, and spent part of our tour with Stasi. He was our favourite guide! His calm demeanour and extensive knowledge of the areas kept us calm and grounded and helped us make this trip our own. We have great memories of Greece, and we would recommend Busabout to younger or less experienced travellers.Show detailed ratings
- EPEmilyWritten on November 4, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe Greek Island Flexi tour was amazing. Getting the freedom and choice of how many nights you would like to spend on each island allows you to explore and fully emmerse yourself in the culture. Yet you also have the opportunity to get involved in group activities which allows you to meet like minded travellers and have a load of fun along the way. The organisation of transport is so organised and easy, giving you a stress free way to travel. The tour guides are incredible! They are very insightful and knowledgable, providing you with all the tips of the trade for Greece. They also tell the Greek mythology stories in a very creative manner, let you know the best spots to go and hang out, recommend some delicious places to go and eat, and aren't afraid to let loose and have a load of fun with you, making for some very memorable and hilarious nights.Show detailed ratings
- IIfeWritten on November 2, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy guides were wonderful! The trip far exceeded all of my expectations. Every aspect of the trip ran smoothly from the ferry rides to the excursions. Stasi and Lana were knowledgeable about every town/island we visited, and were incredibly accommodating every step of the way. They both their original personalities and positive energy to each part of the trip's itinerary. I have nothing bad to say--everything was awesome.Show detailed ratings
- KPKateWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentLove Stasi and all he did for everyone! He was truely amazing and did everything he could to ensure our group had an amazing time in Greece, which we did!! Thanks so much Stasi!Show detailed ratings
- DDemiWritten on October 27, 20175.0 - ExcellentWe’re do I begin.. Stasi made every part of Greece fun, from the history side of things to the partying! Thank you for an amazing experience Stasi!Show detailed ratings
- DCDanielWritten on October 27, 20174.5 - ExcellentOverall the trip exeeded expectations. Seeing some amazing spots in Greece with a great group of people. Stasi was amazing, making us feel at home while having a laugh and answering every single question.Show detailed ratings
- DVDanielWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was above all expectations mostly because Stasi made everything so easy and was a wonderful tour guide!Show detailed ratings
- TZTamikaWritten on October 26, 20174.0 - GoodHighlight of my trip! Couldn't think of a better way to start my adventure. Ended my Greek island Flexi hopper with Stasi and he was truly the best, couldn't fault him in anyway always down for a good laugh but knew the important stuff when it comes to it solid 10/10Show detailed ratings
- CCaitlynWritten on October 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentMy Greek Island tour was amazing! All I could have wished for. Stasi was incredible, he was so much fun, had neaps of knowledge and was a great tour leader always taking care and keeping track of the group even on hectic nights out! Would definitely recommend!Show detailed ratings
- AMAlexanderWritten on October 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentFantastic Experience at the start of Summer. Prices were great as it wasn't quite peak period and the format of the tour was excellent. Stasi went above and beyond to keep everyone happy and comfortable, ensuring everyone had a great time. Highlights include sailing around Andiparos and the entirety of Ios.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mykonos (Day 1 and 2)
- Paros (Days 3 and 4)
- Santorini (Days 5 and 6)
- Ios (Days 7 and 8)
- Back to Athens
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Accommodation is not included on this tour, so if you would like a single supplement you can either choose to book your own accommodation or Busabout can recommend hostels/hotels which you can choose to stay at and the single rooms will be on a request basis.
- April 26, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
- April 20, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Athenstyle Hostel in Athens, the ending time can vary depending on the ferries and weather conditions. Busabout recommends booking onward travel after 12 pm on the day following arrival back to Athens.
Guides who have led this tour
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I fell into tour guiding kind of by accident in 2014, came to Greece, fell in love with the place and..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour guide as it encompassed my two..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Busabout Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
- "7 years ago i left Adelaide with my 16KG backpack ready to explore the world. After 7 years i'm still..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- WednesdayMay 30, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 7, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $489
- FridayJun 1, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $509
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJun 11, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $509
- TuesdayJun 5, 2018from Athens9 DaysWednesdayJun 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $509
- ThursdayJun 7, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridayJun 15, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $509
- SaturdayJun 9, 2018from Athens9 DaysSundayJun 17, 2018to Athens0 seats left$10USD $509
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJun 19, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$87$519-17%USD $432
- WednesdayJun 13, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJun 21, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$87$519-17%USD $432
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$87$519-17%USD $432
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJun 25, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$87$519-17%USD $432
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 July 2018 the full payment of $416 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $416 for Greek Island Flexi Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $416 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 598 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Flexi Hopper