Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Our saving
- US $ 448
- +4 Destinations
- Greek Islands
- Party on Paradise Beach
- Sample delicious ouzo
- Discover the best of Santorini
- Walk the streets of Athens
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- NathanielWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentI have a lot of reservations about tour companies in general after my first one, which involved a terrible guide. This is the complete opposite of Maddie Wooster. Even before Day 1, she made herself completely approachable and her communication about daily plans and recommendations were detailed - a welcome change in my opinion! I would highly recommend the Busabout Greek Island Flexi Hopper if you're a solo traveller like myself. Great opportunities to do both solo and group activities. The partying is also pretty brilliant and I've made some great friends along the way!Show detailed ratings
- CCalebWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - Excellentmaddie was such an amazing tour guide! Very incitful towards Greek history and mythology (especially when drunk at night time walking back to the hostel). She was very patient with us all and made sure to get us everywhere we needed to get on time. The tour was such an amazing experience and I think it was by far the best way to see Greece. Thanks again to maddie! Would definitly do it again (preferably with the same guide and not Michael)!Show detailed ratings
- MichaelWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe tour was great. A good mixture of free time and structure to the trip and the tour guide Maddie made the trip. Over all it was awesome.Show detailed ratings
- PipWritten on June 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentMaddie was a fantastic guide and really helpful with everything that we needed. She made the trip incredibly enjoyable with her bubbly personality. The trip overall was a great insight into the greek islands and a good mix of relaxation and partying, highly recommend.Show detailed ratings
- AAmandaNewtonWritten on June 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentYou're super lucky if you get Michael as your guide. He is quirky, fun and full of both useful and useless information! He's in it for all the right reasons and clearly enjoys his job. Had a blast with him as our guide. Thanks for doing the fish spa with me! ;-)Show detailed ratings
- NiamhWritten on June 19, 20184.5 - ExcellentReally enjoyed the tour. Kiddie was an amazing guide. She was so kind and helpful and knowledgeable about all of the different islands. She really helped make the tour an incredible experience.Show detailed ratings
- MMadalynAndersonWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentKiddie was incredible and I felt so proud to be walking the streets with kiddie and all the locals from every island just adored her !! I felt I saw all the best parts of all the islands ate at the most incredible places !! Our whole group loved kiddie and we were like a little family coming to the end I was sad when the left to head back to Athens as I continued my time in iOS!! Thanks to kiddie I have had the best timeShow detailed ratings
- ADAmyWritten on June 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe all really enjoyed the tour. Our guide was fantastic and helped to make the tour an unforgettable one!Show detailed ratings
- NNicoleDennisWritten on June 16, 20183.0 - AverageMy trip was amazing thanks to the people I met on kiddies fixed tour and kiddie, she is a great guide had a lot of fun with her. Hannah was our tour guide I found her to have a lot of knowledge of the Greek islands which was great but she has terrible people skills, I witnessed her having altercations with a few of the boys in other groups. She doesn’t seem to be able to seperate her personal life from work, the first night we were with her on Mykonos she ended up very drunk and I didn’t feel she would be able to control a bad situation in the state she was in. I have a family member doing the same tour in a few weeks and I hope they do not get her as their guide, I am also happy that she did not affect my trip as we had that chance to join in on kiddies tour. I definitely will recommend busabout Greek island hopper but don’t believe Hannah is the best guide. ThanksShow detailed ratings
- NNicoletteMurphyWritten on June 16, 20185.0 - ExcellentHad one of the best holidays of my life with this trip! Loved every minute of it, including the people, hospitality and of course the food. Our guide was awesomely awesome and took us on one of the best pub crawls of all time!! 10/10 would recommend to all my friendsShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Mykonos (Day 1 and 2)
- Paros (Days 3 and 4)
- Santorini (Days 5 and 6)
- Ios (Days 7 and 8)
- Back to Athens
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Adventures & Sailing
- 2017 - Welcome to Busabout
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Hi, We Are Busabout
- Busabout - Adventure Unlimited
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 26, 2018
I'm a solo traveller, is there a single supplement?
Accommodation is not included on this tour, so if you would like a single supplement you can either choose to book your own accommodation or Busabout can recommend hostels/hotels which you can choose to stay at and the single rooms will be on a request basis.
- April 26, 2018
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Airport transfers are not available for this tour, so you will need to make your own way to and from the airport.
- April 20, 2018
When and where does the tour end?
This tour ends at Athenstyle Hostel in Athens, the ending time can vary depending on the ferries and weather conditions. Busabout recommends booking onward travel after 12 pm on the day following arrival back to Athens.
Guides who have led this tour
- "People and places are my PASSION. After studying Architecture for eight years in London I found what..."
- "Passionate about travel, food and freddo cappuccinos.. Teaching English in China or travelling in the..."
- "Once upon a time, in a sleepy little village near Bristol, there lived a chubby, curly-haired girl called..."
- "My true passion in life is meeting new people and travelling. That is why I have chosen a career in Travel..."
- "I'm a Greek Aussie with huge passion for exploring the world and experiencing it with great people. I've..."
- "I'm Seb. I eat and drink everything, and you should too. How are you going to learn about the world if..."
- "I love exploring new cultures, civilizations, books... but most of all - people. Working as a guide has..."
- "I love Disney and Harry Potter and of course travelling! I have so many places still to visit on my bucket..."
- "I like to travel, but I like to do it a bit different to the norm, to get off the beaten track, and find..."
- "I grew up in the UK until I was 13 then moved to Australia, I have been travelling Europe for the last..."
- "I fell into tour guiding kind of by accident in 2014, came to Greece, fell in love with the place and..."
- "Hey peeps - I've been training/working with busabout since March 2016. I spent most of my first season..."
- "Aussie girl turned nomad gypsy, who fell in love with becoming a tour guide as it encompassed my two..."
- "An Aussie and Deutsch cross Busabout Tour guide, with a slight resemblance to the youngest Hanson brother...."
- "7 years ago i left Adelaide with my 16KG backpack ready to explore the world. After 7 years i'm still..."
- "29 year old Londoner, with a mad passion for new people, places, cultures and the unknown. Having spent..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
Greek Island Flexi Hopper
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJul 3, 2018to Athens0 seats left$21USD $498
- WednesdayJun 27, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 5, 2018to Athens0 seats left$21USD $498
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to Athens0 seats left$21USD $498
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Athens9 DaysMondayJul 9, 2018to Athens0 seats left$22USD $527
- TuesdayJul 3, 2018from Athens9 DaysWednesdayJul 11, 2018to Athens0 seats left$22USD $527
- ThursdayJul 5, 2018from Athens9 DaysFridayJul 13, 2018to Athens0 seats left$22USD $527
- SaturdayJul 7, 2018from Athens9 DaysSundayJul 15, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $527
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Athens9 DaysTuesdayJul 17, 2018to Athens10+ seats left$22USD $527
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Athens9 DaysThursdayJul 19, 2018to Athens4 seats left$22USD $527
- FridayJul 13, 2018from Athens9 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to Athens8 seats left$22USD $527
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Greece. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Athens.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Busabout to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $100 to confirm this Busabout booking. The remaining balance is then payable 50 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 10 August 2018 the full payment of $448 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $448 for Greek Island Flexi Hopper, but the deposit of $100 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Busabout tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Athens (Greece)
- 153 km
- Mykonos (Greece)
- 43 km
- Paros (Greece)
- 82 km
- Santorini (Greece)
- 40 km
- Ios (Greece)
- 197 km
- Athens (Greece)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $448 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 50 days prior to the departure date.
- 615 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Greek Island Flexi Hopper