Mexico City - 3 Days (Teotihuacán, Guadalupe Shrine and Tlatelolco + Xochimilco, Coyoacán and Frida Kahlo Museum + City Tour and Anthropology Museum)
- Tour Operator:
- Amigo Tours
- Max group size:
- Age range:
- up to 99
- Operated in:
- Tour id:
Pay over time
Pay over time
TourRadar makes your next trip easier to book by letting you pay over time without any interest or extra fees.
Divide your payments
Pay smaller amounts every two weeks until your departure.
No interest or extra fees
You don't pay any interest or extra fees.
For select departures only
Check Dates & Availability to see which departures offer our instalment option.
Places You’ll See
- Mexico City
- San Juan Teotihuacán
- Day 1 Teotihuacan & Guadalupe Shrine
- Day 2 Xochimilco, Coyoacán & Frida Kahlo
- Day 3 City Tour and Anthropology Museum
- Additional Services
- Additional Services
- Overall RatingExcellent
- Most Recent
- Most Popular
- Highest First
- Lowest First
- VZVasily· January 5th, 2020Stated in the brochure program is just great, the best places in Mexico city and the surrounding area. Advantages: friendly guides, rich program, price-quality ratio. But there are also significant disadvantages that we strongly ask the organizers to... Show moreAmigo Tours commented on this reviewHello. Thank you very much for your comments; we are sorry you didn't have the best experience with us. We offer an apology and assure you we're working to provide the best service for all our friends. We hope you come back soon and let us show you... Show moreTrip date: January 2020
- AAlec· October 29th, 2019Three very full days which were all really enjoyable. Carlos gave us a great personal tour of the Anthropology Museum and Mario took tour groups to Teotihucan and other destinations. Everything went smoothly. Couldn't have expected more.Amigo Tours commented on this reviewHello Alec! Thank you so much for your comments, we're glad to know you had a wonderful time with Carlos and Mario. We work every day to provide the best service to all our clients because we love what we do. We hope you to come back soon. Best... Show moreTrip date: October 2019
- PCPatricio· June 15th, 2019Our tour Guides are all excellent. And Good customer service.but Alfredo is above and beyond keep up your good work.Amigo Tours commented on this reviewHello Patricio . Thank you for your review. Alfredo is very glad due you enjoyed the service. Come back soon! Regards, Amigo Group.Trip date: June 2019
- JIEFANG· December 13th, 20171. First day with Kelvin for the Xochimilco Tour, was absolutely colorful and eye-opening. Kelvin is very patient, helpful and friendly. Very knowledgeable and kind guide. 2. second day with Gabriel was amazing! He is very knowledgeable and share a... Show moreTrip date: December 2017
- SSush· November 29th, 2017The tour was good overall. I would have given it a 4/5. But there was one issue that was handled badly by amigo travels. Out of the 3 day trip, on the last day (Monday) we were supposed to visit the Anthropology museum for the first half of the day.... Show moreTrip date: November 2017
- FFFruzsina· October 15th, 2017This tour was one of the best experiences of our lifetime! The buses were clean, comfortable and Air Conditioned and punctual departing each day. Our tour guides were so friendly and generous with their knowledge. The programs chosen were very... Show moreTrip date: October 2017
- AAnonymous· July 22nd, 2015We took three early morning tours. Arriving early before the crowds is the best way to go. We got amazing photos and didn't have to put up with battling millions of other tourists. We had Leonardo for Teotihuacan. He was knowledgable and friendly. I... Show moreTrip date: July 2015Review collected by Amigo Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the inclusions of the tour price?
- How can I book this tour?
- Do you have some recommendations for hotels?
- Does the tour bus pick us up at hotel and return us there?
Good to Know
- Plugs & Adapters
- Payment information
- Discover TourRadar