Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia
Michelle "When I decided to come to Armenia I already knew that it is the first Christian country, but I really couldn't imagine that my impressions would be so deep!!!! Every church is like a "powerful place", energetic center where you can feel the connection with something supernatural. And this tours gives a brilliant opportunity to practice this sense. Many thanks "Arara" for my wonderful experience an..."
- +12 Destinations
Start in Yerevan and end in Mughni! With the in-depth cultural tour Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia, you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Yerevan, Armenia and 13 other destinations in Armenia. Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- AnnaWritten on December 9, 20164.5 - ExcellentI couldn`t even imagine Armenia to be so beautiful! I just fell in love with it and i`m so thankful to Arara for providing me with everything i need during that trip. The tour was organized nicely so that it allowed me to get closer to the history and culture of that country and that`s awesome! If i travelled without a guide that would have been quite a different story.Show detailed ratings
- ПавелWritten on November 24, 20165.0 - ExcellentI have long wanted to visit Armenia. After all, there lived a lot of my friends. Just recently, I was able to go to this wonderful country with "Arara" tour operator and visited the capital of Armenia - Yerevan.There I lived in the center, near the Republic Square. On the first day, I was struck by the beauty of government buildings in this area. But the dancing fountains were even more beautiful! I visited the Ararat Brandy Factory, where brandy tasted delicious. After that, I had dinner in the wonderful Dolmama Restaurant. Yerevan - very beautiful and hospitable city!Show detailed ratings
- dean1407Written on November 23, 20165.0 - ExcellentWe recently had a rest in Armenia. It was funny to learn a new culture and people with a different way of thinking, to get meeting with new people, unusual ancient monasteries. If you ever wanna go to Armenia, I would recommend to use of Arara service and make sure of my words.We were very pleased of that trip because of the optimal price, no problems with finding the needed space, people are very friendly, always willing to help and give a way.Show detailed ratings
- MBMichelleWritten on October 3, 20165.0 - ExcellentWhen I decided to come to Armenia I already knew that it is the first Christian country, but I really couldn't imagine that my impressions would be so deep!!!! Every church is like a "powerful place", energetic center where you can feel the connection with something supernatural. And this tours gives a brilliant opportunity to practice this sense. Many thanks "Arara" for my wonderful experience and good organization!! Everything was perfect!!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
Expand allDownload PDF Brochure
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Punctual communicable well educated and high graduated independent tour guide"
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ellen22nd July 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Recommended for Armenia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Yerevan is the starting point and Mughni is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Arara Tour booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 December 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Arara Tour will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Arara Tour : Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 604 km.
- Yerevan (Armenia)
- 19 km
- Echmiadzin (Armenia)
- 38 km
- Garni (Armenia)
- 7 km
- Geghard (Armenia)
- 35 km
- Khor Virap State Sanctuary (Armenia)
- 61 km
- Noravank Monastery (Armenia)
- 99 km
- Karahunj (Armenia)
- 4 km
- Goris (Armenia)
- 16 km
- Tatev (Armenia)
- 133 km
- Sevan Lake (Armenia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,038 tours in Asia
- covered by 311 different operators in Asia
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Christianity Goes Beyond the History of Armenia