Alaska,yukon & Arctic Circle
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Experience the Last Frontier
- Swim in luxurious natural thermal pools
- Enjoy a boat tour of Kenai Fjords National Park
- Visit Canada's oldest and friendliest gambling halls
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start and end in Anchorage! With the discovery tour Alaska,yukon & Arctic Circle, you have a 18 day tour package taking you through Anchorage, USA and 9 other destinations in North America. Alaska,yukon & Arctic Circle is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- EvelienWritten on July 23, 20135.0 - ExcellentFirst of all, I was travelling around the world. I did not intend to travel to Alaska, but why not go if your that close to the country. (I was in Vancouver) The fact that you travel in a small group attracted me. Camping on the other hand is always an amazing adventure. The moment I started reading the highlights of the trip I was sold. The best of all National Parks, The Yukon, NWT, Artic Circle, seriously what are the chances of going there in your lifetime! (for a regular person) The Dempster Highway, The Denali Highway, too many things to summon... The highways are so amazing!! Your just in the middle of nowhere, really!! We also had the sun with us all the time! And ofcourse the tourleader made my trip even more a incredible! Thank you so much for adding your enthousiasme to this trip, its an addition to my lifetime adventures!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Arrival day in Anchorage
- Day 2-3: Anchorage to Denali National Park
- Day 4: Chena Hot Springs Resort, Fairbanks
- Day 5: Full day flight to the gates of the Arctic Circle - Anaktuvuk Pass Village and Fairbanks
- Day 6-7: Chicken and Dawson City
- Day 8: Whitehorse
- Day 9-10: Kluane National Park
- Day 11: Chistochina
- Day 12-13: Wrangell-St.Elias National Park
- Day 14-15: Valdez
- Day 16-17: Seward and Kenai Fjords National Park
- Day 18: Seward to Anchorage
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gael10th February 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Alaska,yukon & Arctic Circle, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,647 km.
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 590 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 542 km
- Inuvik (Canada)
- 542 km
- Dawson City (Canada)
- 434 km
- Whitehorse (Canada)
- 179 km
- Kluane National Park (Canada)
- 388 km
- Tok (USA)
- 181 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaska,yukon & Arctic Circle