Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:58:25
- Our saving
- US $ 2,417
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Marvel at Yosemite's granite cliffs
- Explore Zion and Bryce Canyon's winding trails
- Gamble in some Las Vegas Casinos
- Bike over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
Start in Las Vegas and end in San Francisco! With the discovery tour Western Dream, you have a 13 day tour package taking you from Las Vegas to San Francisco and through Las Vegas, USA and 9 other destinations in USA. Western Dream is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
- Rather Poor
- ROBERTWritten on June 2, 20173.5 - GoodGreat Tour! But the tour leader was not that good. If you asked him to repeat some information he became quite terse. He accused me of wanting to hit him after he hassled me about my memorie. One night he yelled at a yong girl (28) and made here cry. The group was NOT impressed. Towards the end of the trip he seemed to be struggling physically, but became very nice and polite in the last 2 days. Dr Bob MilneShow detailed ratingsGrand American Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mr Robert Milne, Thank you for your feedback regarding your Western Dream tour booked with Grand American Adventures. Please note we take all complaints and customer issues very seriously and it is upsetting to hear of travellers not having the trip of a lifetime. I must say I was surprised to receive your email and complaint against Ron Prince, not because I doubt what you’re saying, more that he has been a leader with us for many years and perpetually receives excellent feedback. I don’t say this to debase your comments, more to outline how surprised I was This leaves me in a difficult position because when I confronted Ron, he appeared more surprised that I was. He remembered the trip well and said the only thing that might have contributed towards this, was Ron raising his voice to another group member for harassing your wife about dinner. Ron mentioned that he was friendly with you both throughout the tour, went on hikes and had many conversations. He seemed very genuine and shocked by what was in your letter. I have discussed your complaints with Ron’s manager and Ron himself. Reading in between the lines I can only assume that there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the line. I can only apologise on behalf Grand American Adventures and Ron wishes also to apologise if anything he did gave you cause for concern. Please accept my apology on behalf of Grand American Adventures.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Day 2-3: Route 66 - Grand Canyon
- Day 4: Monument Valley
- Day 5: Antelope Canyon - Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Day 6: Bryce Canyon National Park - Kodachrome Basin State Park
- Day 7-8: Zion National Park
- Day 9: Death Valley National Park
- Day 10-12: Yosemite National Park
- Day 13: Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
MealsRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 1, 2017
Is the age range for the tour flexible?
The age range showing on our site is just a suggested age range. If you are older that this age range you are definitely more than welcome to join the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
- Upcoming departures
- May 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
Travel Ready Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 02:58:25
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- SundayMay 13, 2018from Las VegasFridayMay 25, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 26, 2018from Las VegasThursdayJun 7, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 11, 2018from Las VegasMondayJul 23, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- WednesdayAug 1, 2018from Las VegasMondayAug 13, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from Las VegasSundaySep 9, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- WednesdaySep 12, 2018from Las VegasMondaySep 24, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Las VegasFridayMay 24, 2019in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Las VegasThursdayJun 6, 2019in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Las VegasMondayJul 22, 2019in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Las VegasMondayAug 12, 2019in San FranciscoOur saving$62PriceUSD $2,4176 spaces left
Show more departures
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Las Vegas is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Western Dream.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2018 the full payment of $2,417 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2417 for Western Dream, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,686 km.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 100 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 371 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,417 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,259 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Dream tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Dream