- Our saving
- US $ 2,230
- Las Vegas
- +8 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Marvel at Yosemite's granite cliffs
- Explore Zion and Bryce Canyon's winding trails
- Gamble in some Las Vegas Casinos
- Bike over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- ROBERTWritten on June 2, 20173.5 - GoodGreat Tour! But the tour leader was not that good. If you asked him to repeat some information he became quite terse. He accused me of wanting to hit him after he hassled me about my memorie. One night he yelled at a yong girl (28) and made here cry. The group was NOT impressed. Towards the end of the trip he seemed to be struggling physically, but became very nice and polite in the last 2 days. Dr Bob MilneShow detailed ratingsGrand American Adventures commented on this reviewDear Mr Robert Milne, Thank you for your feedback regarding your Western Dream tour booked with Grand American Adventures. Please note we take all complaints and customer issues very seriously and it is upsetting to hear of travellers not having the trip of a lifetime. I must say I was surprised to receive your email and complaint against Ron Prince, not because I doubt what you’re saying, more that he has been a leader with us for many years and perpetually receives excellent feedback. I don’t say this to debase your comments, more to outline how surprised I was This leaves me in a difficult position because when I confronted Ron, he appeared more surprised that I was. He remembered the trip well and said the only thing that might have contributed towards this, was Ron raising his voice to another group member for harassing your wife about dinner. Ron mentioned that he was friendly with you both throughout the tour, went on hikes and had many conversations. He seemed very genuine and shocked by what was in your letter. I have discussed your complaints with Ron’s manager and Ron himself. Reading in between the lines I can only assume that there has been a miscommunication somewhere along the line. I can only apologise on behalf Grand American Adventures and Ron wishes also to apologise if anything he did gave you cause for concern. Please accept my apology on behalf of Grand American Adventures.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Days 2-3: Route 66, Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 4: Monument Valley
- Day 5: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Days 6-7: Zion National Park
- Day 8: Death Valley National Park
- Days 9-11: Yosemite National Park
- Day 12: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Rather poor by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range?
The minimum required to take this tour is 16, however, there is no upper age limit, and as long as you are comfortable with the itinerary then you're welcome to join the tour! Please note that under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marcia9th August 2018
- SundayMay 12, 2019from Las Vegas12 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$325$2,555-13%USD $2,230
- WednesdayJul 10, 2019from Las Vegas12 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$338$2,665-13%USD $2,327
- WednesdayJul 31, 2019from Las Vegas12 DaysSundayAug 11, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$338$2,665-13%USD $2,327
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from Las Vegas12 DaysSaturdaySep 7, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$338$2,665-13%USD $2,327
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Las Vegas12 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to San Francisco9 seats left$338$2,665-13%USD $2,327
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Las Vegas is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Western Dream.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 January 2019 the full payment of $2,230 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2230 for Western Dream, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 295 km
- Grand Canyon National Park (USA)
- 191 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 105 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 100 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 19 km
- Kodachrome Basin State Park (USA)
- 94 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 371 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,230 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,807 tours in North America
- covered by 70 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Dream