Canyons And Indian Lands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,823
- Las Vegas
- +4 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Gamble on the Las Vegas Strip
- Hike through Bryce Canyon
- Shop for local Navajo jewelry
- Explore Zion National Park
- Age range
- 18 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- HMHeleneWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe tour was excellent, very well thought out itinerary, outstanding leader (Darin), the comfort of traveling in a small friendly group.Show detailed ratings
- ValerieWritten on August 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentIt was a great experience and Jordan was amazing. So kind, trying his best to accomodate everybody. Wonderful experience, would definitely recommend it.Show detailed ratings
- TaylaWritten on August 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentA trip of a lifetime. A great way to see amazing geologic features and landscapes, as well as experience the culture of the wild wild west and Native Indians. Visited amazing places, such as Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley and the Grand Canyon, as well as some additional places such as Horseshoe Bend. If you are one that enjoys adventurous hikes, or even leisurely walks, then this tour is for you. It caters for a wide range of persons. The accommodation was great at each destination, including comfortable beds, air conditioned rooms and clean bathrooms. My tour guide, Ned (Edward) did and exceptional job of making my experience the best it could be. He regularly went above and beyond his job description and helped cater for persons of all ages and fitness levels. He had a great attitude towards his job. I cannot think of any negatives about this tour. It was a lot better than I had expected. It is a great way to see so much if you are on a restrictive time line. I cannot recommend this tour enough!Show detailed ratings
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentThis is a great tour for all nationalities, ages and abilities. We were 10 from 4 different countries but we all got on well and were all game for anything. Our wonderful tour leader Amanda, soon got the measure of us and was able to accommodate all our various wishes in one. We started in Zion, my personal favourite, went to Bryce, where there was still snow which gave it an added dimension, and then onto Antelope Canyon, a great addition to the original itinerary, Monument Valley and finally culminating in the staggering Grand Canyon. The helicopter trip over the Grand Canyon is an experience I shall never forget. Amanda was guide, driver and geologist extraordinaire. She gave us enough information to enhance the trip without it being information overload, her driving was impeccable and we all felt extremely safe in her confident hands. She made sure that all our wishes were catered for and always took us to both fast food outlets and supermarkets which gave us the choice for a lunch. The restaurants we went to in the evening were all excellent too. Having already travelled with Grand American Adventures before I was confident of having a good holiday but I really hadn't expected to enjoy it as much as I did so a big 'Thank you' to all concerned. We shall definitely be travelling with you againShow detailed ratings
- CharlesWritten on December 5, 20134.5 - ExcellentThis tour was a present for my 70th birthday from my son. We started off with 3days in Vegas to get used to the time difference, or at least that was our excuse. We joined the party on the Monday morning and it was a "party" from then on. We started in Zion which was the only canyon where we started at the bottom and climbed upwards. The scenery was spectacular and it was easily seen why the first settlers thought it was Zion. We moved on to Bryce which was my particular favourite. The "hoodoos" were out of this world. We saw Horseshoe Canyon on the Colorado and it was amazing. Then we went into Navajo territory where the Indians let us see Monument Valley. I was waiting for John Wayne to come riding over the horizon at any minute. Then came the Grand Canyon itself, with snow thrown in for nothing. We had hoped to get a helicopter flight along the Canyon but that was cancelled because of the weather. Despite that we went down into the canyon for a few miles and the scenery was something I shall never forget. On top of all that we saw Lake Powell, the Hoover Dam and Route 66. No longer in the glory it used to have but still as meaningful to "an old timer" like myself. The tour guide was ideal for the trip and the party. We were able to split ourselves into groups of different abilities to tackle the walks at different speeds. Although there were all ages in our party from late twenties to myself a great time was had by everyone and firm friendships were made. What can be organised for my 80th to top this?Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Day 2: Las Vegas, Zion National Park
- Day 3: Zion National Park
- Day 4: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 5: Monument Valley
- Days 6-7: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Route 66, Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the baggage allowance per passenger?
Please see information about luggage allowance below:
One suitcase, soft holdall or rucksack (23kg maximum) per person. A small
daypack and camera can also be carried in the van. Before you travel, please check the baggage allowance with the airline you're flying with, as this may be less than 23kg.
The operator is unable to offer luggage storage facilities however, some of our pre and post tour hotels will provide this service although there may be a charge.You can contact the hotels directly for further information.
I saw from one of the reviews that visiting the Antelope Canyon and the Horseshoe Bend were included in this tour. Is this in the itinerary?
Yes, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are a part of the itinerary, so you will get to visit these on this tour.
What does "private vehicle" mean for transportation?
Private vehicle means you'll travel in a new upgraded vehicle which has been designed with your comfort in mind. Our private, air-conditioned vehicles are custom-built to suit our style of travel, so getting from one destination to the next will be an even more enjoyable experience.
- Extra-large windows for better viewing
- Wider seats with more leg room
- 6'3'' interior height for added comfort
- Electric bi-fold entry door for quicker and easier access
- Overhead luggage racks, reading lamps and on-board TV screen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
Canyons And Indian Lands
- Upcoming departures
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- TuesdayAug 7, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$87USD $2,082
- SundaySep 9, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSundaySep 16, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$90USD $2,149
- SundaySep 23, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSundaySep 30, 2018to Las Vegas0 seats left$90USD $2,149
- SundayOct 14, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Las Vegas4 seats left$87USD $2,082
- ThursdayNov 15, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayNov 22, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$78USD $1,881
- SundayDec 16, 2018from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayDec 23, 2018to Las Vegas5 seats left$78USD $1,881
- WednesdayJan 16, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysWednesdayJan 23, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayFeb 10, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayFeb 17, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Las Vegas5 seats left$76USD $1,823
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Canyons And Indian Lands.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 October 2018 the full payment of $1,823 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1823 for Canyons And Indian Lands, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 196 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,823 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,757 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canyons And Indian Lands