Canyons And Indian Lands
- Our saving
- US $ 2,182
- Las Vegas
- +4 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Gamble on the Las Vegas Strip
- Hike through Bryce Canyon
- Shop for local Navajo jewelry
- Explore Zion National Park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Day 2: Las Vegas, Zion National Park
- Day 3: Zion National Park
- Day 4: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 5: Monument Valley
- Days 6-7: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Route 66, Las Vegas
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- HVHelenWritten on May 1, 20192.5 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Prior to booking the tour, plus in the pretour data collected, the 1st night and just about everyday of the tour I made known the fact that I had a mobility challenge. In spite of this fact it was only AFTER I called the tour company on the 6th day of the... Read more
- GGGaryWritten on January 5, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
good experience overall, tour leader chad anderson was great,daily meals were a hassle
- HMHeleneWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent, very well thought out itinerary, outstanding leader (Darin), the comfort of traveling in a small friendly group.
- ValerieWritten on August 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience and Jordan was amazing. So kind, trying his best to accomodate everybody. Wonderful experience, would definitely recommend it.
- TaylaWritten on August 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A trip of a lifetime. A great way to see amazing geologic features and landscapes, as well as experience the culture of the wild wild west and Native Indians. Visited amazing places, such as Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great tour for all nationalities, ages and abilities. We were 10 from 4 different countries but we all got on well and were all game for anything. Our wonderful tour leader Amanda, soon got the measure of us and was able to accommodate all our... Read more
- CharlesWritten on December 5, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was a present for my 70th birthday from my son. We started off with 3days in Vegas to get used to the time difference, or at least that was our excuse. We joined the party on the Monday morning and it was a "party" from then on. We started in Zion... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the baggage allowance per passenger?
Please see information about luggage allowance below:
One suitcase, soft holdall or rucksack (23kg maximum) per person. A small
daypack and camera can also be carried in the van. Before you travel, please check the baggage allowance with the airline you're flying with, as this may be less than 23kg.
The operator is unable to offer luggage storage facilities however, some of our pre and post tour hotels will provide this service although there may be a charge.You can contact the hotels directly for further information.
I saw from one of the reviews that visiting the Antelope Canyon and the Horseshoe Bend were included in this tour. Is this in the itinerary?
Yes, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are a part of the itinerary, so you will get to visit these on this tour.
What does "private vehicle" mean for transportation?
Private vehicle means you'll travel in a new upgraded vehicle which has been designed with your comfort in mind. Our private, air-conditioned vehicles are custom-built to suit our style of travel, so getting from one destination to the next will be an even more enjoyable experience.
- Extra-large windows for better viewing
- Wider seats with more leg room
- 6'3'' interior height for added comfort
- Electric bi-fold entry door for quicker and easier access
- Overhead luggage racks, reading lamps and on-board TV screen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elaina30th September 2019
Canyons And Indian Lands
- Upcoming departures
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- November 2020
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Las Vegas0 seats left$61USD $1,988
- ThursdayJan 23, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayJan 30, 2020to Las Vegas0 seats left$62USD $2,017
- MondayFeb 10, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysMondayFeb 17, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $2,182
- TuesdayMar 10, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayMar 17, 2020to Las Vegas0 seats left$67USD $2,182
- SundayApr 12, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayApr 19, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$67USD $2,182
- SundayMay 3, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMay 10, 2020to Las Vegas9 seats left$74USD $2,405
- SaturdayJun 6, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayJun 13, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$82USD $2,667
- FridayJul 3, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysFridayJul 10, 2020to Las Vegas$82USD $2,667
- SaturdayAug 1, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysSaturdayAug 8, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$84USD $2,715
- TuesdaySep 15, 2020from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdaySep 22, 2020to Las Vegas$84USD $2,715
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Canyons And Indian Lands.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 196 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,182 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,958 tours in North America
- covered by 104 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canyons And Indian Lands