Canyons And Indian Lands
- Our saving
- US $ 1,535
- Las Vegas
- +4 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Las Vegas
- Gamble on the Las Vegas Strip
- Hike through Bryce Canyon
- Shop for local Navajo jewelry
- Explore Zion National Park
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Jeep & 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Rather Poor
- GGGaryWritten on January 5, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
good experience overall, tour leader chad anderson was great,daily meals were a hassle
- HMHeleneWritten on October 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was excellent, very well thought out itinerary, outstanding leader (Darin), the comfort of traveling in a small friendly group.
- ValerieWritten on August 6, 20154.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was a great experience and Jordan was amazing. So kind, trying his best to accomodate everybody. Wonderful experience, would definitely recommend it.
- TaylaWritten on August 7, 20144.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
A trip of a lifetime. A great way to see amazing geologic features and landscapes, as well as experience the culture of the wild wild west and Native Indians. Visited amazing places, such as Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Monument Valley... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on May 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This is a great tour for all nationalities, ages and abilities. We were 10 from 4 different countries but we all got on well and were all game for anything. Our wonderful tour leader Amanda, soon got the measure of us and was able to accommodate all our... Read more
- CharlesWritten on December 5, 20134.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour was a present for my 70th birthday from my son. We started off with 3days in Vegas to get used to the time difference, or at least that was our excuse. We joined the party on the Monday morning and it was a "party" from then on. We started in Zion... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Las Vegas
- Day 2: Las Vegas, Zion National Park
- Day 3: Zion National Park
- Day 4: Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 5: Monument Valley
- Days 6-7: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Day 8: Route 66, Las Vegas
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the baggage allowance per passenger?
Please see information about luggage allowance below:
One suitcase, soft holdall or rucksack (23kg maximum) per person. A small
daypack and camera can also be carried in the van. Before you travel, please check the baggage allowance with the airline you're flying with, as this may be less than 23kg.
The operator is unable to offer luggage storage facilities however, some of our pre and post tour hotels will provide this service although there may be a charge.You can contact the hotels directly for further information.
I saw from one of the reviews that visiting the Antelope Canyon and the Horseshoe Bend were included in this tour. Is this in the itinerary?
Yes, Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend are a part of the itinerary, so you will get to visit these on this tour.
What does "private vehicle" mean for transportation?
Private vehicle means you'll travel in a new upgraded vehicle which has been designed with your comfort in mind. Our private, air-conditioned vehicles are custom-built to suit our style of travel, so getting from one destination to the next will be an even more enjoyable experience.
- Extra-large windows for better viewing
- Wider seats with more leg room
- 6'3'' interior height for added comfort
- Electric bi-fold entry door for quicker and easier access
- Overhead luggage racks, reading lamps and on-board TV screen
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Canyons And Indian Lands
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- November 2020
- SundayMar 10, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMar 17, 2019to Las VegasOnly 2 seats left$340$1,875-18%USD $1,535
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Las Vegas8 seats left$268$1,985-13%USD $1,717
- SundayMay 5, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Las VegasOnly 2 seats left$91USD $2,178
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$91USD $2,178
- SundayJul 7, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayJul 14, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$91USD $2,178
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$94USD $2,245
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundaySep 15, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$94USD $2,245
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundaySep 29, 2019to Las Vegas6 seats left$94USD $2,245
- SundayOct 13, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayOct 20, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$98USD $2,351
- SundayDec 15, 2019from Las Vegas8 DaysSundayDec 22, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$85USD $2,044
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Las Vegas.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Canyons And Indian Lands.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 May 2019 the full payment of $1,535 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1535 for Canyons And Indian Lands, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 80 km
- Bryce Canyon National Park (USA)
- 196 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,535 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,929 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canyons And Indian Lands