- Our saving
- US $ 2,909
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Canoe, bike and watch wildlife in Banff
- Sunset Sail cruise on Okanagan Lake
- Walk around picturesque Vancouver
- Optional hike up the Athabasca Glacier
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Vancouver
- Days 2-3: Whistler
- Day 4: Wells Gray Provincial Park
- Days 5-6: Jasper National Park
- Day 7: Icefields Parkway, Golden
- Day 8: Yoho National Park
- Day 9: Lake Louise, Banff National Park
- Day 10: Banff National Park
- Day 11: Calgary
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JJFWritten on September 26, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I'd wanted to see the Canadian Rockies for quite a few years now, and this tour was just amazing! Anybody interested in the itinerary and the destinations can look it up on the web, but be sure that the pictures don't do it any justice. You'll certainly be... Read more
- VAVictoriaWritten on June 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Canadian Rockies May 2017 - started in Vancouver after a day sightseeing on my own. Met the others in my group in the evening. Isabel was our guide and she was lovely, a great driver (very important as a lot of time is spent driving) and very considerate... Read more
- ScottWritten on October 5, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
A very enjoyable albeit whirlwind trip seeing the sights of British Columbia and Alberta. Spectacular scenery that will make you the envy of Facebook/Instagram/etc - plenty of mirror-surface and/or blue-coloured lakes framed by snow-capped mountains. We... Read more
- MirkoWritten on July 9, 20154.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the age range on this tour?
Grand American Adventures tours are designed for travellers above 18 years of age. Most travellers will be in the age range from 25 to 55 but there are also younger and older as well. All travellers above 70 years of age will be requested to complete a fitness form before travelling.
How large are your groups?
Grand American Adventures maintains a maximum group size of 13 people on tours in North America.
How is the accomodation set up for this tour?
For this tour the accommodation is set up as follows:
6 hotel nights, 2 lodge nights, 1 night ranch cabin.
- Main Page Video
- Ultimate Travel Guide: Canada
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Summer
- TourRadar presents Alberta in Winter
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Brandon14th June 2019
- Upcoming departures
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- SaturdayJul 20, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$92USD $2,967
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysFridayAug 16, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$92USD $2,967
- SaturdayAug 24, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdaySep 3, 2019to CalgaryOnly 3 seats left$92USD $2,967
- SaturdayAug 31, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to Calgary0 seats left$92USD $2,967
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdaySep 17, 2019to CalgaryOnly 1 seat left$90USD $2,909
- SaturdayMay 23, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysTuesdayJun 2, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$90USD $2,909
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysSaturdayJun 27, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$90USD $2,909
- WednesdayJun 24, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$90USD $2,909
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysSaturdayJul 11, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$90USD $2,909
- SundayJul 12, 2020from Vancouver11 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to Calgary10+ seats left$90USD $2,909
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Vancouver is the starting point and Calgary is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Canadian Rockies.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 October 2019 the full payment of $2,909 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2909 for Canadian Rockies, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vancouver (Canada)
- 96 km
- Whistler (Canada)
- 311 km
- Wells Gray Provincial Park (Canada)
- 162 km
- Jasper National Park (Canada)
- 194 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 98 km
- Banff (Canada)
- 151 km
- Icefields Parkway (Canada)
- 98 km
- Golden (Canada)
- 32 km
- Yoho National Park (Canada)
- 32 km
- Golden (Canada)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,909 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,969 tours in North America
- covered by 113 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Canadian Rockies