Best Of The West
- Our saving
- US $ 3,080
- Bustling San Francisco, infamous Alcatraz
- Hikes to famous waterfalls of Yosemite
- Vibrant forest and blue hues of Lake Tahoe
- Incredible scenery of vast Nevada desert
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- MSMartinWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe Best of the West tour starting 01/09/16 led by Steve Bendit. This tour was excellent and Steve knew exactly where to take us and provided a vast amount of relevant information about what to see and do. The distance involved meant that the going was a fast pace but provided a great opportunity to visit some of the most iconic places. This was not just about travelling it was more about living and creating a lifelong experience.Show detailed ratings
- JoanneWritten on September 20, 20144.0 - GoodAs a single traveller I had a fantastic time on this trip. The National Parks were stunning and the Grand Canyon was jaw dropping...I cant describe the beauty of this place! I really enjoyed the variety of walks that we had options to do in the parks and the additional activities that we could access were great. The helicopter ride was without doubt the best thing I have EVER done and worth every penny. Camping was fun, the campsites were what you would expect and the hotel nights were scheduled at the right times throughout the trip. The early mornings were a struggle at times but it just made for a fun action packed day without the rest of the world on your track....just what you want when signing up for an adventure holiday!!! Our guide was very knowledgeable and did his best to ensure that the group had everything they wanted and adapted trips to include things people requested. Would I do it again....YES...100%Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: San Francisco
- Day 2: Yosemite National Park
- Day 3: Yosemite National Park
- Day 4: Death Valley National Park
- Day 5: Zion National Park
- Day 6: Zion - Bryce Canyon National Park
- Day 7-8: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 9: Monument Valley
- Day 10-11: Moab - Arches National Park
- Day 12: Salt Lake City
- Day 13-14: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 15: Grand Teton National Park - Jackson, Wyoming
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- September 1, 2016
What would be the average age on such tours?
The average age can vary depending on who books, but you will most likely be travelling with families and couples.
- August 31, 2016
Just wondering if there is a possibility that a date in late July 2017 could be made available for a group of 4 to 6 people?
Unfortunately this particular trip does not run in July 2017. If you are interested in alternate trips to the USA during these dates, you can check out more options by clicking the link below:
- August 25, 2016
Should I bring my own equipment for camping or is it included?
All equipment is included when camping.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Tania, 37 years old16th September 2017
Best Of The West
- ThursdayMay 10, 2018from San FranciscoThursdayMay 24, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$79PriceUSD $3,0806 spaces left
- SundayJun 17, 2018from San FranciscoSundayJul 1, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$79PriceUSD $3,0806 spaces left
- SundayAug 5, 2018from San FranciscoSundayAug 19, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$82PriceUSD $3,2076 spaces left
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from San FranciscoThursdaySep 13, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$82PriceUSD $3,2076 spaces left
- FridaySep 14, 2018from San FranciscoFridaySep 28, 2018in Las VegasOur saving$84PriceUSD $3,2756 spaces left
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from San FranciscoThursdayMay 23, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$79PriceUSD $3,0806 spaces left
- SundayJun 16, 2019from San FranciscoSundayJun 30, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$79PriceUSD $3,0806 spaces left
- SundayAug 4, 2019from San FranciscoSundayAug 18, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$82PriceUSD $3,2076 spaces left
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from San FranciscoThursdaySep 12, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$82PriceUSD $3,2076 spaces left
- FridaySep 13, 2019from San FranciscoFridaySep 27, 2019in Las VegasOur saving$84PriceUSD $3,2756 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The West.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 January 2018 the full payment of $3,080 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3080 for Best Of The West, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 159 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 982 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 316 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 315 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 51 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,080 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,254 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for Best Of The West tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The West