Best Of The West
- Our saving
- US $ 3,787
- Bustling San Francisco, infamous Alcatraz
- Hikes to famous waterfalls of Yosemite
- Vibrant forest and blue hues of Lake Tahoe
- Incredible scenery of vast Nevada desert
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Mountain Hikes, Discovery, Hiking & Trekking
- Grand American Adven...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bozeman
- Days 2-3: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 4: Salt Lake City
- Days 5-6: Moab, Arches National Park
- Day 7: Monument Valley
- Days 8-9: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Days 10-11: Zion National Park
- Day 12: Death Valley National Park
- Days 13-14: Yosemite National Park
- Day 15: San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- VirginiaWritten on September 5, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The tour was the highlight of my USA trip. The best way to explore national parks is by hiking and camping and this itinerary had it all. The guide Julie was superb and very accomodating. Loved every bit of the tour, even if I was the only one on the tour.Review collected by Grand American Adventures
- MSMartinWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best of the West tour starting 01/09/16 led by Steve Bendit. This tour was excellent and Steve knew exactly where to take us and provided a vast amount of relevant information about what to see and do. The distance involved meant that the going was a... Read more
- JoanneWritten on September 20, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As a single traveller I had a fantastic time on this trip. The National Parks were stunning and the Grand Canyon was jaw dropping...I cant describe the beauty of this place! I really enjoyed the variety of walks that we had options to do in the parks and... Read more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What would be the average age on such tours?
The average age can vary depending on who books, but you will most likely be travelling with families and couples.
Just wondering if there is a possibility that a date in late July 2017 could be made available for a group of 4 to 6 people?
Unfortunately this particular trip does not run in July 2017. If you are interested in alternate trips to the USA during these dates, you can check out more options by clicking the link below:
Should I bring my own equipment for camping or is it included?
All equipment is included when camping.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- David31st August 2019
Best Of The West
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from Bozeman15 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to San Francisco9 seats left$112USD $3,787Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from Bozeman15 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to San Francisco9 seats left$117USD $3,932Sharing a twin roomBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Bozeman is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The West.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 17 February 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 17 February 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Grand American Adventures. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 90 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Grand American Adventures. Please familiarise yourself with the Grand American Adventures payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Bozeman (USA)
- 137 km
- Yellowstone National Park (USA)
- 427 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 315 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches National Park (USA)
- 198 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 165 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 371 km
- Death Valley NP (USA)
- 254 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,787 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,977 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The West