Best Of The West
- Our saving
- US $ 2,889
- Bustling San Francisco, infamous Alcatraz
- Hikes to famous waterfalls of Yosemite
- Vibrant forest and blue hues of Lake Tahoe
- Incredible scenery of vast Nevada desert
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MSMartinWritten on September 25, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The Best of the West tour starting 01/09/16 led by Steve Bendit. This tour was excellent and Steve knew exactly where to take us and provided a vast amount of relevant information about what to see and do. The distance involved meant that the going was a... Read more
- JoanneWritten on September 20, 20144.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
As a single traveller I had a fantastic time on this trip. The National Parks were stunning and the Grand Canyon was jaw dropping...I cant describe the beauty of this place! I really enjoyed the variety of walks that we had options to do in the parks and... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Bozeman
- Days 2-3: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 4: Salt Lake City
- Days 5-6: Moab, Arches National Park
- Day 7: Monument Valley
- Days 8-9: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
- Days 10-11: Zion National Park
- Day 12: Death Valley National Park
- Days 13-14: Yosemite National Park
- Day 15: San Francisco
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What would be the average age on such tours?
The average age can vary depending on who books, but you will most likely be travelling with families and couples.
Just wondering if there is a possibility that a date in late July 2017 could be made available for a group of 4 to 6 people?
Unfortunately this particular trip does not run in July 2017. If you are interested in alternate trips to the USA during these dates, you can check out more options by clicking the link below:
Should I bring my own equipment for camping or is it included?
All equipment is included when camping.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Eleanor G4th February 2018
Best Of The West
- ThursdayMay 9, 2019from San Francisco15 DaysThursdayMay 23, 2019to Las Vegas9 seats left$446$3,335-13%USD $2,889
- FridayJun 14, 2019from San Francisco15 DaysFridayJun 28, 2019to Las Vegas7 seats left$139USD $3,330
- SundayAug 4, 2019from San Francisco15 DaysSundayAug 18, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$142USD $3,397
- ThursdayAug 29, 2019from San Francisco15 DaysThursdaySep 12, 2019to Las Vegas10+ seats left$142USD $3,397
- SaturdaySep 7, 2019from San Francisco15 DaysSaturdaySep 21, 2019to Las Vegas7 seats left$144USD $3,465
- SaturdayMay 2, 2020from San Francisco15 DaysSaturdayMay 16, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$136USD $3,263
- WednesdayJun 3, 2020from San Francisco15 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$139USD $3,330
- SundayJul 5, 2020from San Francisco15 DaysSundayJul 19, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$142USD $3,397
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from San Francisco15 DaysThursdayAug 20, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$142USD $3,397
- MondaySep 7, 2020from San Francisco15 DaysMondaySep 21, 2020to Las Vegas10+ seats left$144USD $3,465
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Las Vegas is the endpoint.
- Max group size
- 13 is the maximum group size for Best Of The West.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 May 2019 the full payment of $2,889 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2889 for Best Of The West, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 159 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 982 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 316 km
- Salt Lake City (USA)
- 315 km
- Moab (USA)
- 18 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 51 km
- Canyonlands National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,889 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,931 tours in North America
- covered by 85 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Best Of The West