- Our saving
- US $ 3,210
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Explore the 'Last Frontier'
- Take part in a dog sled demonstration
- Scenic flight over Denali National Park
- Spot whales and grizzly bears
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Local Transport, Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Discovery
- Rather Poor
- DDianeWheelerWritten on February 7, 20191.0 - BadShow detailed ratings
Beware this company if you miss a tour through no fault of your own due to your airline’s delay even if you are insured (and even if GAA booked it on your behalf, as in their small print they claim the airline is still responsible) because despite their... Read more
- HeidiWritten on August 4, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This tour is a perfect way to see a lot of beautiful places in Alaska and for those who are into adventure tours with hiking, kayaking, national parks, wildlife etc. We saw bears in Denali National Park, went swimming in a glacier lake in McCarthy in... Read more
- AnonymousWritten on October 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was awesome so many highlights. Leah Yanoff was an incredible tour leader, always full of energy and humour even when the rain was heaving it down and we had to pout up and take down the tents. Her organisation and cooking skills were great. The... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage
- Day 2: Talkeetna
- Days 3-4: Denali National Park
- Day 5: Alaska Range
- Days 6-7: Wrangell-St. Elias National Park
- Days 8-9: Valdez
- Days 10-11: Seward, Kenai Fjords National Park
- Days 12-13: Homer, Kachemak Bay
- Day 14: Anchorage
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
Accommodation: 8 nights camping with equipment (except sleeping bag), 2 nights wilderness camp, 1 hotel & 1 cabin night.
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Ann10th August 2018
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats left$105USD $3,404
- ThursdayJul 18, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysWednesdayJul 31, 2019to Anchorage0 seats left$103USD $3,336Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Anchorage10+ seats left$99USD $3,210
- SundayJun 21, 2020from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 4, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$105USD $3,404
- TuesdayJul 21, 2020from Anchorage14 DaysMondayAug 3, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$105USD $3,404
- SaturdayAug 8, 2020from Anchorage14 DaysFridayAug 21, 2020to Anchorage10+ seats left$105USD $3,404
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 20 June 2019 the full payment of $3,210 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3210 for Alaskan Adventure, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 450 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 274 km
- Kenai (USA)
- 104 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,210 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,969 tours in North America
- covered by 93 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaskan Adventure