- Our saving
- US $ 3,051
- Explore the 'Last Frontier'
- Take part in a dog sled demonstration
- Scenic flight over Denali National Park
- Spot whales and grizzly bears
- Age range
- 16 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- AnonymousWritten on October 2, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome so many highlights. Leah Yanoff was an incredible tour leader, always full of energy and humour even when the rain was heaving it down and we had to pout up and take down the tents. Her organisation and cooking skills were great. The scenic flight across the glaciers of Wrangell St. Elias was indescribable, even the pilot was taking photos and walking on the glacier was an experience I wouldn't have missed. The scenery was stunning and the itinerary brilliant. Would really recommend this tourShow detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Anchorage
- Day 2: Talkeetna - Denali National Park
- Day 3-4: Denali National Park
- Day 5: Alaska Range
- Day 6-7: Wrangell St-Elias National Park
- Day 8-9: Valdez
- Day 10-11: Seward and Kenai Fjords National Park
- Day 12-13: Homer - Kachemak Bay Wilderness Camp
- Day 14: Wilderness Camp - Anchorage
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- June 1, 2016
What is the accommodation setup for this tour?
Accommodation: 8 nights camping with equipment (except sleeping bag), 2 nights wilderness camp, 1 hotel & 1 cabin night.
- June 1, 2016
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elena21st December 2017
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 14, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$78USD $3,051
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 28, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$78USD $3,051
- SundayAug 12, 2018from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayAug 25, 2018to Anchorage6 seats left$79USD $3,080
- SundayJun 30, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$78USD $3,051
- SundayJul 14, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayJul 27, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$78USD $3,051
- SundayAug 11, 2019from Anchorage14 DaysSaturdayAug 24, 2019to Anchorage6 seats left$79USD $3,080
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Anchorage.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Grand American Adventures to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Grand American Adventures booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 May 2018 the full payment of $3,051 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $3051 for Alaskan Adventure, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Grand American Adventures tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Anchorage (USA)
- 222 km
- Denali NP (USA)
- 450 km
- Wrangell St Elias NP (USA)
- 190 km
- Valdez (USA)
- 274 km
- Kenai (USA)
- 104 km
- Anchorage (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,051 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,314 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,826 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Alaskan Adventure