Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm
- Our saving
- US $ 476
- Experience the largest beer festival worldwide
- Taste some traditional German food
- Explore the streets of Munich
- Try out different German brews
- Rather Poor
- JJohnWritten on October 26, 20164.0 - GoodI did Oktoberfest with Travel Talk in September, it was loads of fun, the hostel we stayed in was located not far from the Oktoberfest grounds, it was very clean and the breakfast was great. Our tour guides were very helpful and fun, they made sure that we were looked after very well. Oktoberfest itself was amazing! An adults Disneyland. A place everyone needs to experience.Show detailed ratings
- BethanyWritten on September 18, 20145.0 - ExcellentOur tour guide has been fantastic, full of energy & sense of adventure. We had enough tables for our group due to his experience. Thanks for a great Oktoberfest!Show detailed ratings
- DavidWritten on August 21, 20145.0 - ExcellentExcellent tour! Good work on getting lots of tables on beertent. Our tour guide has been fantastic, full of energy & sense of adventure. Will highly recommendShow detailed ratings
- RobertWritten on June 12, 20145.0 - ExcellentIt's definetely my favourite festival in Europe and I had a great time with Travel Talk. Eyup was an awesome leader and the other Travel Talkers were all heaps of fun - have recommeneded friends to go with you guys this year !Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- February 1, 2017
Do you have an Oktoberfest tour that includes camping?
JUGENDHERBERGE MUNCHEN PARK HOSTEL is the only accommodation used for this tour, the operator doesn't have any Oktoberfest tours that involves camping.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- July 1, 2016
Just wondering how many people are there roughly per dorm and how close to the grounds is the hostel located??
The dorms are made for 4 or 6 people, each dorm has en-suite facilities.
The festival area is 2 stops away from the hostel by metro.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm
- FridaySep 28, 2018from Munich4 DaysMondayOct 1, 2018to Munich10+ seats left$101$578-18%USD $476
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 27 July 2018 the full payment of $476 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $476 for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $476 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,111 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Middle Week-Dorm