- Our saving
- US $ 1,039
Unlock $26 in extra savings
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Visit the magnificant Niagra Falls
- View Toronto from the top of the CN tower
- Experience Old Montreal's cobblestone streets
- Tour Boston via the Freedome trail
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
Start in Washington DC and end in Boston! With the in-depth cultural tour Canadian Encounter, you have a 7 day tour package taking you through Washington DC, USA and 5 other destinations in North America. Canadian Encounter includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Other reviews about Contiki:Write a review
- Jade Houghton's review about another Contiki tour4.5 - ExcellentAbsolutely loved this tour! Such a great mixture of cultural experience and crazy fun!
- Melissa's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - ExcellentJoe made our awesome trip into a phenomenal trip. He's got such love and passion that he made it that much better
- Lauren's review about another Contiki tour5.0 - Excellent...ly and full of information. He made our Canadian trip one to remember.Contiki Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Washington D.C. to Pittsburgh
- Day 2: Pittsburgh to Niagara Falls
- Day 3: Niagara Falls to Toronto
- Day 4: Toronto
- Day 5: Toronto to Montreal
- Day 6: Montreal
- Day 7: Montreal to Boston
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gim Yang, 33 years old26th February 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- MondayMay 28, 2018from Washington DCSundayJun 3, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJun 11, 2018from Washington DCSundayJun 17, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- MondayJun 25, 2018from Washington DCSundayJul 1, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 9, 2018from Washington DCSundayJul 15, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondayJul 23, 2018from Washington DCSundayJul 29, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room
- MondayAug 6, 2018from Washington DCSundayAug 12, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondayAug 20, 2018from Washington DCSundayAug 26, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondaySep 3, 2018from Washington DCSundaySep 9, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondaySep 17, 2018from Washington DCSundaySep 23, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room10+ spaces left
- MondayOct 1, 2018from Washington DCSundayOct 7, 2018in BostonOur saving$26PriceUSD $1,039Based on Twin Room
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Washington DC is the starting point and Boston is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 2 January 2018 the full payment of $1,039 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1039 for Canadian Encounter, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,587 km.
- Washington DC (USA)
- 307 km
- Pittsburgh (USA)
- 304 km
- Niagara Falls (Canada)
- 67 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 403 km
- Boston (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,039 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,242 tours in North America
- covered by 48 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,796 travellers have already met
before they left for their North America tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1,468 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours