Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm
- Our saving
- US $ 462
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
- Rather Poor
- IsaacWritten on June 6, 20145.0 - Excellentawesome. can't wait to go again this year !!Show detailed ratings
- BrianWritten on May 29, 20145.0 - ExcellentOktoberfest certainly met my high expectations, and Travel Talk has a good share in that since the organization was well done. Even though it is mostly crazy in there I had a seat every time I went, and been right at the center of all the action. The accommodation was very high quality for a hostel, one of the best I have ever seen. Our guide really did her best to keep us all happy at all times, and it was not that easy! Oktoberfest is a must see!Show detailed ratingsTravel Talk commented on this reviewWe love Oktoberfest and are glad we could make it a good experience for you. Thanks for leaving feedback, PROST!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Munich
- Day 2: Munich
- Day 3: Munich
- Day 4: Munich
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Janet, 30 years old7th April 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm
STARTENDOUR SAVING PRICE SPACE LEFT
- FridaySep 21, 2018from MunichMondaySep 24, 2018in MunichOur saving$96Price$558-17%USD $46210+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Munich.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $120 to confirm this Travel Talk booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 18 December 2017 the full payment of $462 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $462 for Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm, but the deposit of $120 is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Travel Talk will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Travel Talk tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Munich (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $462 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,421 tours in Europe
- covered by 165 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 28,116 travellers have already met
before they left for their Europe tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Oktoberfest Opening Week-Dorm