Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 31 May 2018
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Naples! With the historical tour Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Naples, Italy and 3 other destinations in Italy. Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport.
- Age range
- 15 to 80 year olds
- Rather Poor
- MMarkWritten on January 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentLet me assure you - I had an absolutely fabulous time in Naples! Without exception everything went according to our plan – even the weather seemed to cooperate. All your team were without exception charming and delightful – I felt they each and every one really made a huge effort to ensure that I learned a great deal and meanwhile enjoyed myself to the full! A truly superb vacation – and I have had quite a few good ones that compete - I will definitely contact you again when I next come to Italy. Let me make some specific comments. I really felt I got to know the team so well in such a short time – and they were all excellent! Please congratulate them on their achievement. Clara (the guide in Naples) was the lynchpin of the tour – and she was unfailingly well-organised, resourceful and a delight to spend time with. She seemed personally as well as professionally engaged with every aspect – and I felt she really was a ‘buddy’ ie a good friend I could talk about anything with! And we shared a great deal. A special person! Chiara was both a well-informed expert and responsive to my particular interests and enthusiasms. She is a great teacher and able to explain and discuss all aspects of Neopolitan art and culture. Just the right person for the job! Maria was very efficient and thorough in organising our pick-ups and out-of-city car trips – she paid attention to every detail and ensured all went smoothly and to schedule. Also a delightful person and a pleasure to spend time with. Giovanni drove his scooter safely through the awful traffic like it was easy – and I must especially mention how he went out of his way to assist me in every aspect. He was amazingly kind – above and beyond anything I could have expected - and our day together – yes we spent no less than 5 hours out and about! - was one of the highlights of the tour. Thus in every way – professionally and personally - the trip was a total success – and I thank you and all your team for making it possibly. I am now back at home with the most wonderful experiences and memories to treasure – as well as being well-prepared for my next educational ambitions. I will be recommending your services to my friends and colleagues here in Saudi at every opportunity.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Napoli Buddy Tour
- Day 2: Napoli Traditions: Tales & Tastes Tour + Under Ground Naples
- Day 3: Campi Flegreii :Archeological Park of Baia
- Day 4: Pompei & Sorrento with Limoncello taste
- Day 5: Departure or extension to Amalfitan Coast
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Start and end in Naples.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Find Your Italy booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 26 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Find Your Italy will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Find Your Italy tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 68 km.
- Naples (Italy)
- 13 km
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio (Italy)
- 11 km
- Pompei (Italy)
- 17 km
- Sorrento (Italy)
- 26 km
- Naples (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Archeology & Old Traditions of Campania