New Year on 2 Rivers
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 27 Jun 2018
Ask a question about this tour
24/7 Customer Support
- Sail along the Rhine river
- Stroll through the streets of Bernkastel
- Discovery of the historic city center of Koblenz
- Visit the musical instruments museum in Rüdesheim
- Enjoy a walk through picturesque Speyer
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Stephen Holmes's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentSpectacular cuisine and very scenic countryside. Helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
- Kai Cheong Chow's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThere are only the two of us speaking English but the cruise staffs have no problem to take excellent care of us making ... Read more
- Mary Wenzel's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentI was only English speaker on board. Number of Passengers - 60 so very comfortable. The crew all spoke English and kept ... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DECEMBER 27th: STRASBOURG
- DECEMBER 28th: STRASBOURG - COCHEM
- DECEMBER 29th: COCHEM - BERNKASTEL
- DECEMBER 30th: BERNKASTEL - COBLENZ
- DECEMBER 31st: COBLENZ - RÜDESHEIM
- JANUARY 1st: RÜDESHEIM - MANNHEIM or SPEYER
- JANUARY 2nd: STRASBOURG
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Martina25th April 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroFrance and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Strasbourg.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for New Year on 2 Rivers, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 498 km.
- Strasbourg (France)
- 179 km
- Cochem (Germany)
- 27 km
- Bernkastel (Germany)
- 62 km
- Koblenz (Germany)
- 49 km
- Rudesheim am Rhein (Germany)
- 67 km
- Mannheim (Germany)
- 19 km
- Speyer (Germany)
- 96 km
- Strasbourg (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,653 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,511 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours