Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (12 destinations)
Most Wanted Sale
ends on 22 Aug 2018
Ask a question about this cruise
24/7 Customer Support
Start and end in Budapest ! With the river cruise tour Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (12 destinations), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Budapest, Hungary and 8 other destinations in Europe. Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (12 destinations) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Elizabeth Ho's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentOur first cruise - we are Australians who speak a little French and quite happy to be among mainly French passengers. We... Read more
- James Beaton's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentVery friendly Crew who spoke English. The Cabins were very comfortable. Food and wine excellent
- Roy Waters's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodAn excellent introduction to Russia. However I would have liked more time in authentic Russian towns and villages, rathe... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : BUDAPEST
- Day 2 : MOHACS - OSIJEK - BELGRADE
- Day 3 : BELGRADE - ORSOVA
- Day 4 : ORSOVA (Romania) - The Iron Gates - NOVI SAD (Serbia)
- Day 5 : NOVI SAD - ILOK - VUKOVAR - MOHACS
- Day 6 : MOHACS - KALOCSA
- Day 7 : BUDAPEST
- Day 8 : BUDAPEST
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS RenoirThe neat design and the harmonious blending of colours are making Renoir, the riverboat owned by CroisiEurope, one of the main tourist at… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2018)Guests105Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms54Electricity220v
- MS Seine PrincessWith a capacity of 138 passengers who may be accommodated in 78 cabins, and after being renovated in 2011, Seine Princess is exactly what… Read moreBuilt2002 (refurbished 2010)Guests138Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms67Electricity220v
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary, Serbia and Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary, Croatia, Serbia and Romania. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary and Croatia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Recommended for Romania. Ideally 3 months before travel.
- Start and end in Budapest.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 15 November 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube (12 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,059 km.
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 169 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
- 49 km
- Osijek (Croatia)
- 161 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 0 km
- Belgrade (Serbia)
- 153 km
- Orsova (Romania)
- 209 km
- Novi Sad (Serbia)
- 37 km
- Ilok (Croatia)
- 32 km
- Vukovar (Croatia)
- 77 km
- Mohacs (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,984 tours in Europe
- covered by 255 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,694 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours