Western Wonder Plus From San Francisco
- Our saving
- US $ 1,328
- Hike through Yosemite National Park
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Take a limousine tour in Las Vegas
- Stroll along Venice Beach
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure, Christmas & New Year
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: San Francisco, Yosemite National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 6: Route 66, Colorado River
- Day 7: Laughlin, Joshua Tree, Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- JHJahnaviWritten on May 6, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
There were no meals which were included. All meals were to be paid. But the trip was really amazing! Austin is was really supportive and fun as a guide. The itinerary was amazing! It was like a dream tour!
- SPSaifWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing group of same age 24 enjoyed
- AnnaWritten on April 17, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Fantastic advertised company on internet/social media what makes you think you will be going on the trip of a life time. However, the reality is that you are paying a lot of money for a dodgy, unsafe accommodation located in the suburbs. Unfriendly driver... Read more
- AKAndrewWritten on January 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was an ok trip. The hotels were good. A lot of travel time not a lot of time at most of the places
- KirstyWritten on November 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this trip way more than I thought I was going to. The group size is good and although it's quite a short tour you feel like you see a lot and cover a lot of group. Highlights for me were the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park :)
- RussellWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely awesome trip! Can't recommend it highly enough. So much fun and so many awesome sights. What made our trip so great was our tour guide Tim. He often went above and beyond to make sure we all had the best time possible. Just a genuinely great guy... Read more
- CGCarolineWritten on November 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was such an amazing thing to experience. Everything ran smoothly and was so exciting. Our guide, Mark, was super friendly and organised and a great guy to have leading us.
- PAPolly AlfordWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
We had the best time on the Western BLT, the group bonded instantly and we were all like minded, young people. Yes there was a lot of driving but it's so worth it when you reach your next destination! Vegas in particular was a highlight and we really made... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- VVicky DWritten on July 19, 20134.0 - Good
This was a great introduction to the beauty & wonder of the West Coast. The Grand Canyon was the breath-taking highlight of this trek for me but I also loved the neon fun of Las Vegas and the beauty of Yosemite. It's a LOT of driving but as a taster of the... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- AAnnabelWritten on July 11, 20134.0 - Good
This was an amazing tour of the East Coast of America. I was just disapointed that we didn't get to tour San Francisco and L.A. Yosemite and the Grand Canyon had amazing views. I met some great people and hardly stopped laughing the whole trip.Review collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have any age restrictions?
This tour has an age restriction as it is suitable for 18 to 38 year olds. The itinerary caters to the needs and pacing of younger travellers.
Do you have a tour package that has a flexible way to travel?
Travellers looking for a flexible way to travel, with no fixed schedules, can choose from our many open-dated Hop-On Hop-Off Passes all around the world. These passes include all public transportation and handpicked experiences along with a set route of your choice with flexible schedules.
All you have to do is decide on the route that suits you best, depending on where you want to go and how much time you want to travel!
Travel freely, at your own pace, to the best hot spots with no tour leader or schedule. Accommodation is not included in the passes, giving you the flexibility to choose where you want to sleep with the help of our recommended hostels.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America - 100% America, 100% Adventure!
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Stephen24th June 2019
Western Wonder Plus From San Francisco
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayOct 27, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayNov 2, 2019to Los Angeles6 seats left$42USD $1,347
- SundayNov 10, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayNov 16, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$41USD $1,328
- SundayNov 24, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayNov 30, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$41USD $1,328
- SundayDec 8, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayDec 14, 2019to Los Angeles0 seats left$41USD $1,328
- SundayDec 22, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayDec 28, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$41USD $1,328Book Now Hold my
- SundayJan 5, 2020from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayJan 11, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- TuesdayJan 21, 2020from San Francisco7 DaysMondayJan 27, 2020to Los Angeles0 seats left$49USD $1,570
- ThursdayFeb 6, 2020from San Francisco7 DaysWednesdayFeb 12, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$49USD $1,570
- SaturdayFeb 22, 2020from San Francisco7 DaysFridayFeb 28, 2020to Los Angeles0 seats left$49USD $1,570
- MondayMar 9, 2020from San Francisco7 DaysSundayMar 15, 2020to Los Angeles10+ seats left$49USD $1,580
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 13 December 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 13 December 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 424 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Seligman (USA)
- 511 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,328 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,958 tours in North America
- covered by 104 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 7 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonder Plus From San Francisco