Western Blt From San Francisco
- Our saving
- US $ 998
- San Francisco
- +4 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Los Angeles
- Hike through Yosemite National Park
- Explore the Grand Canyon
- Take a limousine tour in Las Vegas
- Stroll along Venice Beach
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Adventure
- Rather Poor
- SPSaifWritten on August 8, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Had an amazing group of same age 24 enjoyed
- AnnaWritten on April 17, 20181.5 - Rather poorShow detailed ratings
Fantastic advertised company on internet/social media what makes you think you will be going on the trip of a life time. However, the reality is that you are paying a lot of money for a dodgy, unsafe accommodation located in the suburbs. Unfriendly driver... Read more
- AKAndrewWritten on January 23, 20183.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
It was an ok trip. The hotels were good. A lot of travel time not a lot of time at most of the places
- KirstyWritten on November 8, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed this trip way more than I thought I was going to. The group size is good and although it's quite a short tour you feel like you see a lot and cover a lot of group. Highlights for me were the Grand Canyon and Yosemite National Park :)
- RussellWritten on March 16, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Absolutely awesome trip! Can't recommend it highly enough. So much fun and so many awesome sights. What made our trip so great was our tour guide Tim. He often went above and beyond to make sure we all had the best time possible. Just a genuinely great guy... Read more
- CGCarolineWritten on November 16, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was such an amazing thing to experience. Everything ran smoothly and was so exciting. Our guide, Mark, was super friendly and organised and a great guy to have leading us.
- AAnonymousWritten on August 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
We had the best time on the Western BLT, the group bonded instantly and we were all like minded, young people. Yes there was a lot of driving but it's so worth it when you reach your next destination! Vegas in particular was a highlight and we really made... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on July 19, 20134.0 - Good
This was a great introduction to the beauty & wonder of the West Coast. The Grand Canyon was the breath-taking highlight of this trek for me but I also loved the neon fun of Las Vegas and the beauty of Yosemite. It's a LOT of driving but as a taster of the... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on July 11, 20134.0 - Good
This was an amazing tour of the East Coast of America. I was just disapointed that we didn't get to tour San Francisco and L.A. Yosemite and the Grand Canyon had amazing views. I met some great people and hardly stopped laughing the whole trip.
- AAnonymousWritten on July 10, 20134.0 - Good
The tour is brilliant if you want to see San Francisco, Yosemite, Vegas and LA all in one trip (and one week!). You have to travel a fair bit to squeeze in all these sights, but packing in so many iconic places really does make it worth it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: San Francisco, Yosemite National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 6: Route 66, Colorado River
- Day 7: Laughlin, Los Angeles
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America - 100% America, 100% Adventure!
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Does this tour have any age restrictions?
This tour has an age restriction as it is suitable for 18 to 38 year olds. The itinerary caters to the needs and pacing of younger travellers.
Do you have a tour package that has a flexible way to travel?
Travellers looking for a flexible way to travel, with no fixed schedules, can choose from our many open-dated Hop-On Hop-Off Passes all around the world. These passes include all public transportation and handpicked experiences along with a set route of your choice with flexible schedules.
All you have to do is decide on the route that suits you best, depending on where you want to go and how much time you want to travel!
Travel freely, at your own pace, to the best hot spots with no tour leader or schedule. Accommodation is not included in the passes, giving you the flexibility to choose where you want to sleep with the help of our recommended hostels.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Page, 60 years old4th October 2018
Western Blt From San Francisco
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayNov 25, 2018from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayDec 1, 2018to Los Angeles8 seats left$151$1,149-13%USD $998
- SundayDec 9, 2018from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayDec 15, 2018to Los AngelesOnly 2 seats left$34USD $1,115
- SundayDec 23, 2018from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayDec 29, 2018to Los Angeles7 seats left$151$1,149-13%USD $998
- SundayJan 6, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayJan 12, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$37USD $1,192
- SundayJan 20, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayJan 26, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$37USD $1,192Book Now Hold my
- SundayFeb 3, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayFeb 9, 2019to Los Angeles6 seats left$37USD $1,192
- SundayFeb 17, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayFeb 23, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$153$1,229-12%USD $1,076
- SundayMar 3, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayMar 9, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$38USD $1,241
- SundayMar 17, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayMar 23, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$38USD $1,241
- SundayMar 31, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayApr 6, 2019to Los Angeles9 seats left$38USD $1,241
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 January 2019 the full payment of $998 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $998 for Western Blt From San Francisco, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 424 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Seligman (USA)
- 511 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $998 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,748 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt From San Francisco