Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 1,044
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- I.IrinaWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great! At the end of the trip I felt like I would like to stay a bit more as I just started getting into it....Our guide Mark was awesome and did everything to make us get the most from this trip. I appreciated the fact that he cooked for us as well, so we just chilled out. It was my first camping experience as well and it was better than expected and definitely made me try camping again in the future. Yosemite was an unexpected highlight of the trip for me - some stunning place!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 2, 20125.0 - ExcellentEverything about the tour was great. The most important thing was our Tour Leader's (Taylor) enthusiasm and friendliness which helped everyone relax and get chatting very quickly. The van banter was always entertaining and I think we were all genuinely sad to say goodbye at the end of the tour. I was genuinely blown away by how much I enjoyed this tour, I had great expectations and they were all exceeded. It was my Birthday while on the tour and Taylor made sure I had a cake to eat. (It's the small thoughtful things that count!) The activities in each city were well thought out and each one felt like a very personal experience. The sunset swim at Lake Havasu, watching the sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon, hiking in Yosemite. I loved every second of it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Colorado River
- Day 2: Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you have details about the hotel/ hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date so unfortunately we don't have the list of hotels for you. Generally the accommodation is about a 2-3 stars aone, this tour has 2 nights at budget lodging (hostel) and 4 nights in hotels (2-3 star).
- October 1, 2016
What is the best tour package/s with the best price that includes fly in/out from Calgary?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- September 1, 2016
Do you have a strict age restriction for this tour?
Trek America is age restricted up to 38 years old. They create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- SundayNov 12, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayNov 18, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$220Price$1,289-17%USD $1,0695 spaces left
- SundayDec 17, 2017from Los AngelesSaturdayDec 23, 2017in San FranciscoOur saving$32PriceUSD $1,2575 spaces left
- MondayJan 1, 2018from Los AngelesSundayJan 7, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,1590 spaces left
- SundayJan 14, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayJan 20, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$145Price$1,189-12%USD $1,0445 spaces left
- SundayJan 28, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayFeb 3, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,1595 spaces left
- SundayFeb 11, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayFeb 17, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,1595 spaces left
- SundayFeb 25, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayMar 3, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$30PriceUSD $1,1595 spaces left
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayMar 17, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,2080 spaces left
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayMar 31, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,2080 spaces left
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Los AngelesSaturdayApr 14, 2018in San FranciscoOur saving$31PriceUSD $1,2084 spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 December 2017 the full payment of $1,044 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1044 for Western Blt From Los Angeles, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,044 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,270 tours in North America
- covered by 46 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 travellers have already met
before they left for Western Blt From Los Angeles tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt From Los Angeles