Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 1,071
- Visit Hollywood Blvd and the Walk of Fame
- Watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip in a party bus
- Admire the awesome view over to Alcatraz
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Rather Poor
- CPCraigWritten on February 8, 20184.0 - GoodWould have been nice to have more time in Yosemite and to have a hotel to stay in there rather than a hostel.Show detailed ratings
- I.IrinaWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great! At the end of the trip I felt like I would like to stay a bit more as I just started getting into it....Our guide Mark was awesome and did everything to make us get the most from this trip. I appreciated the fact that he cooked for us as well, so we just chilled out. It was my first camping experience as well and it was better than expected and definitely made me try camping again in the future. Yosemite was an unexpected highlight of the trip for me - some stunning place!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 2, 20125.0 - ExcellentEverything about the tour was great. The most important thing was our Tour Leader's (Taylor) enthusiasm and friendliness which helped everyone relax and get chatting very quickly. The van banter was always entertaining and I think we were all genuinely sad to say goodbye at the end of the tour. I was genuinely blown away by how much I enjoyed this tour, I had great expectations and they were all exceeded. It was my Birthday while on the tour and Taylor made sure I had a cake to eat. (It's the small thoughtful things that count!) The activities in each city were well thought out and each one felt like a very personal experience. The sunset swim at Lake Havasu, watching the sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon, hiking in Yosemite. I loved every second of it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Colorado River
- Day 2: Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 1, 2016
Do you have details about the hotel/ hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date so unfortunately we don't have the list of hotels for you. Generally the accommodation is about a 2-3 stars aone, this tour has 2 nights at budget lodging (hostel) and 4 nights in hotels (2-3 star).
- October 1, 2016
What is the best tour package/s with the best price that includes fly in/out from Calgary?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
- September 1, 2016
Do you have a strict age restriction for this tour?
Trek America is age restricted up to 38 years old. They create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- John24th January 2018
Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- January 2019
- February 2019
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SundayMar 11, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayMar 17, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$50USD $1,189
- SundayMar 25, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayMar 31, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$50USD $1,189
- SundayApr 8, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayApr 14, 2018to San FranciscoOnly 2 seats left$50USD $1,189
- SundayApr 22, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayApr 28, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$168$1,239-14%USD $1,071
- SundayMay 6, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayMay 12, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$51USD $1,218
- SundayMay 20, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayMay 26, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$51USD $1,218
- SundayJun 3, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJun 9, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$51USD $1,218
- SundayJun 17, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJun 23, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$51USD $1,218
- SundayJul 1, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJul 7, 2018to San Francisco5 seats left$53USD $1,266
- SundayJul 15, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayJul 21, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$53USD $1,266
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 April 2018 the full payment of $1,071 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1071 for Western Blt From Los Angeles, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,071 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,316 tours in North America
- covered by 52 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt From Los Angeles