Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 1,180
- Visit Hollywood Blvd and the Walk of Fame
- Watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip in a party bus
- Admire the awesome view over to Alcatraz
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- MilaWritten on June 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentMy favourite part of the trip was Yosemite Park trip.Show detailed ratings
- CPCraigWritten on February 8, 20184.0 - GoodWould have been nice to have more time in Yosemite and to have a hotel to stay in there rather than a hostel.Show detailed ratings
- I.IrinaWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentThe trip was great! At the end of the trip I felt like I would like to stay a bit more as I just started getting into it....Our guide Mark was awesome and did everything to make us get the most from this trip. I appreciated the fact that he cooked for us as well, so we just chilled out. It was my first camping experience as well and it was better than expected and definitely made me try camping again in the future. Yosemite was an unexpected highlight of the trip for me - some stunning place!Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on December 2, 20125.0 - ExcellentEverything about the tour was great. The most important thing was our Tour Leader's (Taylor) enthusiasm and friendliness which helped everyone relax and get chatting very quickly. The van banter was always entertaining and I think we were all genuinely sad to say goodbye at the end of the tour. I was genuinely blown away by how much I enjoyed this tour, I had great expectations and they were all exceeded. It was my Birthday while on the tour and Taylor made sure I had a cake to eat. (It's the small thoughtful things that count!) The activities in each city were well thought out and each one felt like a very personal experience. The sunset swim at Lake Havasu, watching the sunset at the rim of the Grand Canyon, hiking in Yosemite. I loved every second of it.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Colorado River
- Day 2: Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have details about the hotel/ hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date so unfortunately we don't have the list of hotels for you. Generally the accommodation is about a 2-3 stars aone, this tour has 2 nights at budget lodging (hostel) and 4 nights in hotels (2-3 star).
What is the best tour package/s with the best price that includes fly in/out from Calgary?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Do you have a strict age restriction for this tour?
Trek America is age restricted up to 38 years old. They create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Desislava12th June 2018
Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- November 2018
- May 2019
- October 2020
- April 2021
- August 2021
- October 2021
- September 2022
- February 2024
- March 2024
- August 2025
- January 2027
- July 2028
- June 2030
- SundayNov 18, 2018from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayNov 24, 2018to San Francisco0 seats left$46USD $1,103Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- SundayMay 19, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayMay 25, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- MondayOct 19, 2020from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayOct 25, 2020to San Francisco10+ seats left$56USD $1,333
- MondayApr 19, 2021from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayApr 25, 2021to San Francisco10+ seats left$54USD $1,285
- ThursdayAug 19, 2021from Los Angeles7 DaysWednesdayAug 25, 2021to San Francisco10+ seats left$57USD $1,362
- MondayOct 18, 2021from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayOct 24, 2021to San Francisco4 seats left$51USD $1,218Book Now Hold my
- MondaySep 19, 2022from Los Angeles7 DaysSundaySep 25, 2022to San Francisco10+ seats left$57USD $1,362
- MondayFeb 19, 2024from Los Angeles7 DaysSundayFeb 25, 2024to San Francisco8 seats left$49USD $1,180
- TuesdayMar 19, 2024from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayMar 25, 2024to San Francisco10+ seats left$51USD $1,228
- TuesdayAug 19, 2025from Los Angeles7 DaysMondayAug 25, 2025to San Francisco10+ seats left$57USD $1,362
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 14 November 2018 the full payment of $1,180 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1180 for Western Blt From Los Angeles, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,180 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,904 tours in North America
- covered by 69 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt From Los Angeles