Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 1,163
- Los Angeles
- +3 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- San Francisco
- Visit Hollywood Blvd and the Walk of Fame
- Watch the sun rise over the Grand Canyon
- Explore the Las Vegas Strip in a party bus
- Admire the awesome view over to Alcatraz
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Discovery, Coach / Bus
- Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Joshua Tree, Colorado River
- Day 2: Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Days 5-6: Yosemite National Park
- Day 7: Yosemite National Park, San Francisco
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- MGMaddisonWritten on February 3, 20194.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
good tour with lots of good spots and experiences. only downside is that we had to buy most of our meals and that really adds up onto an already expensive tour
- MilaWritten on June 9, 20184.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
My favourite part of the trip was Yosemite Park trip.
- CPCraigWritten on February 8, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
Would have been nice to have more time in Yosemite and to have a hotel to stay in there rather than a hostel.
- I.IrinaWritten on June 1, 20165.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
The trip was great! At the end of the trip I felt like I would like to stay a bit more as I just started getting into it....Our guide Mark was awesome and did everything to make us get the most from this trip. I appreciated the fact that he cooked for us as... Read more
- RRachel_HWritten on December 2, 20125.0 - Excellent
Everything about the tour was great. The most important thing was our Tour Leader's (Taylor) enthusiasm and friendliness which helped everyone relax and get chatting very quickly. The van banter was always entertaining and I think we were all genuinely... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you have details about the hotel/ hostels?
All accommodations are subject to change until 4-6 weeks before the departure date so unfortunately we don't have the list of hotels for you. Generally the accommodation is about a 2-3 stars aone, this tour has 2 nights at budget lodging (hostel) and 4 nights in hotels (2-3 star).
What is the best tour package/s with the best price that includes fly in/out from Calgary?
TourRadar specializes in giving you the best tours from around the world, however the tours we offer do not include airfare and we do not book or advise on airfare. You will be responsible for booking your flights to meet with the group at the starting city. We do not recommend booking airfare before confirming your tour. A good website to search for great prices would be kayak.com and/or skyscanner.com
Do you have a strict age restriction for this tour?
Trek America is age restricted up to 38 years old. They create trip itineraries designed for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: The Legend
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Trisha3rd March 2019
Western Blt From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- November 2019
- December 2019
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
- SundayAug 25, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayAug 31, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$51USD $1,638
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysTuesdaySep 10, 2019to San FranciscoOnly 1 seat left$51USD $1,638
- SundaySep 8, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdaySep 14, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$51USD $1,638
- WednesdaySep 18, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysTuesdaySep 24, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$51USD $1,638
- SundaySep 22, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdaySep 28, 2019to San Francisco5 seats left$326$1,489-22%USD $1,163
- SundayOct 6, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayOct 12, 2019to San Francisco7 seats left$50USD $1,609
- SundayOct 20, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayOct 26, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$50USD $1,609
- SundayNov 3, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayNov 9, 2019to San Francisco10+ seats left$49USD $1,580Instant BookHold my
- SundayNov 17, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayNov 23, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$49USD $1,580
- SundayDec 1, 2019from Los Angeles7 DaysSaturdayDec 7, 2019to San Francisco0 seats left$49USD $1,580
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and San Francisco is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 16 October 2019 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 16 October 2019, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 611 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 285 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 424 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 258 km
- San Francisco (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,163 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,969 tours in North America
- covered by 111 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 4 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Blt From Los Angeles