Western Wonder From San Francisco
- Our saving
- US $ 785
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- San Francisco
- +4 Destinations
- Grand Canyon
- Los Angeles
- Rather Poor
- RaquelWritten on July 24, 20184.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The itinerary is great! Brad (Indy), our tour guide, made it so fun and enjoyable!
- BCBrianWritten on September 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This Western Wonder trip was truly amazing. So much was fitted into the 7 days. I could not recommend this trip highly enough. Breathtaking.
- ChristinaWritten on October 18, 20163.5 - GoodShow detailed ratings
The trip was well organized, very informative and covered beautiful places. The food bought with the food kitty was excellent (even though at times it didn`t appear to be enough). The group consisted of a lot of very young people who had done Camp America... Read more
- LokWritten on September 24, 20164.0 - GoodShow detailed ratings
One of the interesting and lovely place for hiking.
- JJanaWritten on August 11, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
- GaryWritten on May 16, 20155.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was one of the best tours I have ever done. Whilst it might seem like quite a short trip, the amount of stuff that you do makes the trip seem very, very long (and totally worth taking a long flight for just 7 days). Check out my trip video that gives... Read more
- BBrandonGWritten on August 4, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was my first time traveling by myself, and my first trip with trek america. What an amazing trip it was! It was a full group with 13 people, including myself. The van was a little cramped, but it wasn't unbearable. It was fun getting to meet so many... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- LLærkeWritten on December 6, 20121.0 - Bad
I(together with a friend) booked this Trek because we didn't have much time in America, but this trip would take us to a good part of the places we wanted to see - an even through it was bloody expensive (550 punds or 880 US Dollars) we booked it because it... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- KOKathrine OlesenWritten on December 6, 20121.0 - Bad
On our trip we were a few girls who thought the same things regarding the review, so I have chosen to use some words from one of these girls. I could not have said it any better my self: 1) Timings- The "trek" was meant to start at 07.30, however because... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- PPuckvanTilburgWritten on December 6, 20125.0 - Excellent
This trip is amazing. This trip offers you great nature like Yosemite Park and the Grand Canyon, but also great cities like San Francisco, Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We had a great tourleader and a very nice and diverse group. The only downside was that... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: San Francisco, Yosemite National Park
- Days 3-4: Las Vegas
- Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 6: Route 66, Colorado River
- Day 7: Los Angeles
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Can you send me a brochure for this tour?
TourRadar works with over 300 different tour operators worldwide as an online touring specialist, but I am afraid we do not offer a postal service for brochures.
Will this tour include to the skywalk in grand canyon?
This does not include the Skywalk of the Grand Canyon as this is on the Western Rim, whereas Trek America will take you to the Southern Rim and they offer other optionial excursions instead.
Can travellers under 18 years old join this tour?
The operator will require anyone under 18 years of age to have a legal guardian travelling with them, otherwise they won't be allowed to join the tour.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gerry6th November 2018
Western Wonder From San Francisco
- Upcoming departures
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- March 2020
- April 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- MondayApr 8, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Los Angeles8 seats left$214$999-21%USD $785
- MondayApr 22, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayApr 28, 2019to Los Angeles7 seats left$235$1,039-23%USD $804
- MondayMay 6, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayMay 12, 2019to Los Angeles9 seats left$129$1,059-12%USD $930
- MondayMay 20, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayMay 26, 2019to Los Angeles4 seats left$129$1,059-12%USD $930Book Now Hold my
- MondayJun 3, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayJun 9, 2019to Los Angeles8 seats left$32USD $1,027
- MondayJun 17, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$32USD $1,027
- MondayJul 1, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayJul 7, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$33USD $1,076
- SundayJul 7, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSaturdayJul 13, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$33USD $1,076
- MondayJul 15, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to Los Angeles7 seats left$33USD $1,076
- MondayJul 22, 2019from San Francisco7 DaysSundayJul 28, 2019to Los Angeles10+ seats left$33USD $1,076
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- San Francisco is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 May 2019 the full payment of $785 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $785 for Western Wonder From San Francisco, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 424 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 285 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 114 km
- Seligman (USA)
- 511 km
- Los Angeles (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $785 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,969 tours in North America
- covered by 93 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Western Wonder From San Francisco