Southern Europe: Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville (11 destinations)
Member-Only Savings Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 May 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 1,910
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Lisbon and end in Seville! With the sailing tour Southern Europe: Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville (11 destinations), you have a 8 day tour package taking you through Lisbon, Portugal and 9 other destinations in Europe. Southern Europe: Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville (11 destinations) includes accommodation as well as flights, meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Robert Tardos's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe river and the crew.
- Leslye Thies's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first experience with TourRadar and Croisi cruises. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn. The crew ... Read more
- Felix Rumbaoa's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodEverything was perfect until we had Louis as d guide. He just explained everything in French while inside d bus n comple... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: Lisbon
- DAY 2: LISBON
- DAY 3: LISBON - VILA REAL DE SAN ANTONIO
- DAY 4: VILA REAL DE SAN ANTONIO - ALCOUTIM - CADIZ
- DAY 5: CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
- DAY 6: EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - SEVILLE
- DAY 7: SEVILLE
- DAY 8: SEVILLE
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Hamish13th March 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Seville is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 August 2018 the full payment of $1,910 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1910 for Southern Europe: Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville (11 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 883 km.
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Evora (Portugal)
- 172 km
- Olhao (Portugal)
- 42 km
- Vila Real de Santo Antonio (Portugal)
- 31 km
- Alcoutim (Portugal)
- 148 km
- Cadiz (Spain)
- 28 km
- Sanlucar de Barrameda (Spain)
- 22 km
- El Puerto de Santa Maria (Spain)
- 90 km
- Seville (Spain)
- 121 km
- Cordoba (Spain)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,910 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 212 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,987 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours