Lisbon, Porto and the Douro Valley (11 destinations)
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- Leslye Thies's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our first experience with TourRadar and Croisi cruises. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn. The crew ... Read more
- Zhanna Prysler's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodThe best part was the crew,really like a family. They were friendly, efficient and impressively all spoke several langua... Read more
- Felix Rumbaoa's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - GoodEverything was perfect until we had Louis as d guide. He just explained everything in French while inside d bus n comple... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: LISBON
- DAY 2: LISBON
- DAY 3: LISBON - COIMBRA - PORTO
- DAY 4: PORTO - REGUA
- DAY 5: REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERON (Spain)
- DAY 6: BARCA D’ALVA - Salamanca - SENHORA DA RIBEIRA
- DAY 7: SENHORA DA RIBEIRA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- DAY 8: LEVERINHO - PORTO
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- April 1, 2017
Where can I find more detailed information about this tour?
A trip note - which contains essential information about your trip will be given to you. Information such as the daily itinerary, where to meet on the first day, what time the trip starts, how to get to the joining point hotel, included activities, visa information, etc will be mentioned in there. Please contact us for this.
- April 1, 2017
Is there a single supplement available on this tour?
Yes. Please contact us to arrange this.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sarah27th January 2018
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Lisbon is the starting point and Porto is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 19 August 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Lisbon, Porto and the Douro Valley (11 destinations), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lisbon (Portugal)
- 177 km
- Coimbra (Portugal)
- 107 km
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 53 km
- Barca de Alva (Portugal)
- 108 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 143 km
- Ferradosa (Portugal)
- 101 km
- Folgosa (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,925 tours in Europe
- covered by 209 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,893 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours