Porto, the Douro valley and Salamanca
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- RTRobertWritten on May 21, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe river and the crew.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : PORTO
- Day 2 : PORTO - REGUA
- Day 3 : REGUA - PINHAO - VEGA DE TERON (Spain)
- Day 4 : VEGA DE TERON - BARCA D'ALVA - SENHORA DA RIBEIRA
- Day 5 : SENHORA DA RIBEIRA - FERRADOSA - FOLGOSA - LEVERINHO
- Day 6 : LEVERINHO - PORTO
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do you cater for dietary restrictions?
CroisiEurope is always happy to assist guests with special dietary needs, however, they cannot guarantee that all requests will be met. Once you have a confirmed booking we will forward your requirements to the cruise operator to note this on your file. We also recommend that you indicate your dietary requirements to the Restaurant Manager onboard on the first evening of the cruise, just as a friendly reminder.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- James12th May 2018
About the countries
- EuroPortugal and Spain
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Portugal and Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Porto.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 January 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Porto, the Douro valley and Salamanca, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Porto (Portugal)
- 71 km
- Peso da Regua (Portugal)
- 16 km
- Vila Real (Portugal)
- 22 km
- Pinhao (Portugal)
- 54 km
- Vega de Terron (Spain)
- 107 km
- Salamanca (Spain)
- 108 km
- Barca de Alva (Portugal)
- 30 km
- Senhora da Ribeira (Portugal)
- 7 km
- Ferradosa (Portugal)
- 101 km
- Folgosa (Portugal)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,576 tours in Europe
- covered by 257 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Porto, the Douro valley and Salamanca