Southern Sun From Los Angeles
- Our saving
- US $ 3,191
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Days 1-2: Los Angeles, Las Vegas
- Days 3-4: Zion National Park
- Days 5-6: Grand Canyon National Park
- Day 7: Monument Valley
- Day 8: Santa Fe
- Day 9: Amarillo
- Days 10-11: Austin
- Day 12: Louisiana
- Days 13-14: New Orleans
- Day 15: Memphis
- Day 16: Nashville
- Day 17: Ocoee
- Day 18: Virginia
- Days 19-20: Washington, DC
- Day 21: Philadelphia, New York Area
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Good by past passengers
- Rather Poor
- RLResegoWritten on August 26, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was the absolute best way to see America! Would recommend Southern Sun to anyone I know! Also my tourguide Cheyenne was an absolute Gem , so much energy and enthusiasm and I learn so much from her!! Thanks for an absolutely amazing experience Trek America
- LizWritten on December 11, 20143.0 - AverageShow detailed ratings
Our guide was great! She was always enthusiastic, informative, and friendly. The trip hits some great must-sees of the USA - although most stops are only for a night so you do not get much time to see everything. The trip is more suited for people who want... Read more
- SSimonWritten on July 26, 20135.0 - Excellent
Amazing trip. Visited so many great places. This was my 2nd trek now and Im still not bored of it. We changed the itinerary slightly so we could spend 4th of july in Memphis which was epic. Thanks Ellyn! As with my last trek, its the other people on the... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- AAmy_7Written on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
I started my trek in LA and had no idea what to expect. I'd flown over by myself and thought I would be sharing with someone from my group, which I wasn't, so I didn't meet anyone until the morning of the trip. Throughout this trip I did things I never... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- MMarkybWritten on July 19, 20135.0 - Excellent
I have just returned from this trip, 2nd day home now and I am gutted. Went from having the best time of my life to waiting to go back to work... Not good!!! The beginning, I arrived at LA a few days before the trek started and soon found out after going... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- RHRory - HippeeWritten on June 17, 20135.0 - Excellent
This a fantastic tour if you’re a lone traveller thinking of trekking across America and wanting the best of both worlds – i.e. some amazing natural sights / treks twinned with some great cities to explore and spend a night out! I've done a couple of group... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- HHenners85Written on April 22, 20135.0 - Excellent
I have done the usual travelling of Australia and around Europe, but had never been to the states before this trip. That was mainly to do with the cost. Until I found Trek America. The value for money is excellent, there really is no better way of seeing... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- JJohannaWritten on December 5, 20124.0 - Good
This was a great way to travel across the country. I met a lot of cool people through this trip and it is a very comfortable way of traveling. After being out traveling for a long time before I headed to America it was pretty nice to have all highlights... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- SSaleemWritten on December 5, 20125.0 - Excellent
If you are a traveller, alone, and thinking of joining this trek because you don't fancy 'doing america' alone then just hurry up and give them your money. It is of course complete luck who you end up with, but that is part of the fun. For instance on my... Read moreReview collected by Trek America
- GgoosekabooseWritten on December 4, 20125.0 - Excellent
Definitely worth the money and had a fantastic time! It was my first time travelling alone but everyone else on my trek was too. Good mix of national parks and cities and you get to see a lot of the US, good times.Review collected by Trek America
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide will accompany you on the tour.
- Southern Sun Trekkers Video
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Richard23rd October 2019
Southern Sun From Los Angeles
- Upcoming departures
- March 2020
- May 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- WednesdayMar 25, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysTuesdayApr 14, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$58USD $3,191
- ThursdayMay 28, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to New York City0 seats left$65USD $3,524Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJun 4, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to New York City0 seats left$65USD $3,524Sold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayJul 2, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$66USD $3,573
- ThursdayJul 16, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayAug 5, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$66USD $3,573
- ThursdayJul 23, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayAug 12, 2020to New York City8 seats left$66USD $3,573
- SaturdayJul 25, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysFridayAug 14, 2020to New York City$66USD $3,573
- ThursdayAug 6, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdayAug 26, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$67USD $3,642
- ThursdayAug 13, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysWednesdaySep 2, 2020to New York City10+ seats left$67USD $3,642
- MondayAug 17, 2020from Los Angeles21 DaysSundaySep 6, 2020to New York City$67USD $3,642
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Los Angeles is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 14 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 14 January 2020, a minimum payment of 10% is required to confirm your booking with Trek America. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 56 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Trek America. Please familiarise yourself with the Trek America payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 362 km
- Las Vegas (USA)
- 232 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
- 157 km
- Lake Powell (USA)
- 129 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 199 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 400 km
- Santa Fe (USA)
- 376 km
- Amarillo (USA)
- 671 km
- Austin (USA)
- 739 km
- New Orleans (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $3,191 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,977 tours in North America
- covered by 110 different operators in North America
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Southern Sun From Los Angeles