The Western Loop
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 04:21:47
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start in Barcelona and end in Berlin! With the coach/bus tour The Western Loop, you have a 10 day tour package taking you through Barcelona, Spain and 5 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $0.00, The Western Loop is 100% cheaper than the average 8-12 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Bus2Alps:Write a review
- Alissa Valentine's review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentI had the unfortunate experience to almost break my ankle before arriving to Nice. Yet my trip guides were super accommo... Read more
- Review about another Bus2Alps tour4.5 - ExcellentThis was a great trip. Nice especially, is a such an appealing city with its beautiful coast. The guides were extremely ... Read more
- Review about another Bus2Alps tour5.0 - Excellent...ide was not even that bad because everybody going on the trip and the Bus2Alps staff made it fun. A ton of activities, bar nights, and tours were a... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroSpain , France , Belgium , Netherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Barcelona is the starting point and Berlin is the endpoint.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The Western Loop, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,880 km.
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 831 km
- Paris (France)
- 17 km
- Versailles (France)
- 17 km
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for The Western Loop via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 17,965 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours