Florence 2 The Western Loop
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 17:59:17
- Our saving
- US $ 769
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Start and end in Florence! With the coach/bus tour Florence 2 The Western Loop, you have a 11 day tour package taking you through Florence, Italy and 5 other destinations in Europe. Starting from $769.04, Florence 2 The Western Loop is 66% cheaper than the average 9-13 day tour through Europe.
- Age range
- 18 to 30 year olds
- Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- TTaraWritten on November 9, 20161.0 - BadI went on the Florence 2 Western Loop trip for fall break. I highly regret it and encourage others to not waste your money on any of their trips. This was the absolute worst trip I have been on. It was poorly planned and disorganized. The buses were almost always late to our destinations and the guides, while very nice, lacked knowledge about the locations and were completely unorganized. The locations were Barcelona, Paris, Amsterdam, and Berlin. Three of these locations are very similar to their other tours, Barcelona being the only exception. Barcelona is so far away from all of the other locations that it simply does not make sense to try to do all of these. I have been on 21 hour train rides through rural China before, and it was not nearly as bad as the several long bus rides with Bus2Alps. The buses quickly became dirty, disgusting, and uncomfortable to be on. Between Paris and Amsterdam, we were told that we would stop in Brussels for dinner. Apparently there was a miscommunication between the guide and the bus driver because we never stopped in Brussels. When driving to Berlin, the bus was 2.5 hours late, significantly cutting into the time we were to spend in the city I was most excited for. Each individual place we went to was nice, but the format of the trip ruined the entire experience for me. I am extremely upset that this was my fall break experience, as I initially had another trip planned. The reason I did a Bus2Alps trip was to avoid planning transportation and hostels, but I feel planning it on my own would have resulted in much less anxiety. I genuinely feel this was a waste of my money.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Included Activities
- Optional Activities
- Why We Travel
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Victoria8th April 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Florence 2 The Western Loop
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayOct 11, 2018from Florence11 DaysSundayOct 21, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$32USD $769
- ThursdayOct 18, 2018from Florence11 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$32USD $769
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Florence11 DaysSundayNov 4, 2018to Florence10+ seats left$32USD $769
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroItaly , Spain , France , Belgium , Netherlands and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Spain. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Florence.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Bus2Alps booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $769 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $769 for Florence 2 The Western Loop, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Bus2Alps will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Bus2Alps tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 3,620 km.
- Florence (Italy)
- 790 km
- Barcelona (Spain)
- 831 km
- Paris (France)
- 264 km
- Brussels (Belgium)
- 173 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 577 km
- Berlin (Germany)
- 986 km
- Florence (Italy)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $769 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Florence 2 The Western Loop via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Florence 2 The Western Loop