Northern Trail From Los Angeles
Beyond the Horizon Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 25 Apr 2018
- Our saving
- US $ 2,296
+ $210 Kitty
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Have a question? Call us +1 844 311 3006
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Los Angeles
- New York City
Start in Los Angeles and end in New York City! With the discovery tour Northern Trail From Los Angeles, you have a 20 day tour package taking you from Los Angeles to New York City and through Los Angeles, USA and 14 other destinations in USA. Northern Trail From Los Angeles is a small group tour that includes accommodation as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Camping, Lodge
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
4 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on February 4, 20135.0 - ExcellentThe Northern Trail was my second trip and it was just as enjoyable as my first. Northern trail covers the Pacific Coast highway, followed by the first city stop in San Francisco. Followed by San Francisco is Lake Tahoe and Yellowstone National Park - both amazing! Either side of Yellowstone you have cowboy country stops in Jackson, Wyoming and Cody, Wyoming. Both fun stops, horse riding, white water rafting in real cowboy country. The tour finishes with Mount Rushmore, Chicago, Cedar Point theme park with the last night of the tour spent beside Niagara Falls.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 8, 20124.0 - GoodHad the most amazing time on this trip and there was so much to see but because of the length of the trip and the distance covered a lot of the days were filled with driving but our tour leader did a good job of breaking up the trip with some interesting sites that wouldn't be on a normal trail or somewhere you would think of going yourself. Just wish we had more time.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 4, 20124.0 - GoodLoved this trek! It's really appealed to me because of all the stops along the way. Highlights were San Francisco and Yosemite National Park. I loved Chicago too but there just wasn't enough time to see much of it as you only really get 1 day there. I guess that it the big flaw in the trek, there isn't much time spent in places. For example there was things to do on the Ohio stop but by the time we had driven all the way there it was too late to do any of it as things were closing. Not great. Our driver was great and even though it was her first time doing the Northern Trail it was still amazing. Made friends for life on this trip and have some fantastic memories.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 29, 20124.0 - GoodI parchi nazionali sono fantastici e anche badlands e il south dakota sono molto interessanti a parte un paio di giorni un po' noiosi nel nulla, anche se la pianura è molto bella, il resto è tutto interessante. Le black hills hanno qualcosa di speciale...
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, California Coast
- Days 2-3: San Francisco
- Days 4-5: Yosemite National Park
- Days 6-7: Lake Tahoe, Great Basin Nevada
- Days 8-9: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Days 10-11: Yellowstone National Park
- Day 12: Cody
- Day 13: Mount Rushmore
- Day 14: Badlands National Park
- Day 15: Minnesota
- Days 16-17: Chicago
- Day 18: Lake Erie
- Day 19: Niagara Falls
- Day 20: New York Area
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Megan5th November 2017
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Northern Trail From Los Angeles
STARTENDSEATS LEFTSAVE NOW PRICE
- ThursdayMay 3, 2018from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayMay 22, 2018to New York City4 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $693$2,989-23%USD $2,296+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayMay 17, 2018from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayJun 5, 2018to New York City0 seats leftSave $116USD $2,783+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayJun 21, 2018from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayJul 10, 2018to New York CityOnly 1 seat leftOnly 4 days left toSave $120USD $2,869+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayJul 26, 2018from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayAug 14, 2018to New York City0 seats leftSave $121USD $2,908+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayAug 30, 2018from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdaySep 18, 2018to New York City0 seats leftSave $115USD $2,764+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayApr 18, 2019from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayMay 7, 2019to New York City5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $119USD $2,850+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayMay 21, 2019to New York City5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $120USD $2,869+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayMay 16, 2019from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayJun 4, 2019to New York City5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $116USD $2,783+ $210 Kitty
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Los Angeles20 DaysTuesdayJul 9, 2019to New York City5 seats leftOnly 4 days left toSave $120USD $2,869+ $210 Kitty
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Los Angeles is the starting point and New York City is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 17 June 2018 the full payment of $2,296 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2296 for Northern Trail From Los Angeles, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 5,193 km.
- Los Angeles (USA)
- 140 km
- Santa Barbara (USA)
- 314 km
- Monterey (USA)
- 139 km
- San Francisco (USA)
- 258 km
- Yosemite NP (USA)
- 159 km
- Lake Tahoe (USA)
- 940 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 112 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 126 km
- Cody (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,296 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,400 tours in North America
- covered by 58 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,603 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours