- Our saving
- US $ 1,621
- New York City
- New York City
- Experience the stunning Niagara Falls
- Sample true Canadian poutine
- Get to know American history in Boston
- Explore the vineyards of the Finger Lakes
- AAndrewWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a great trip which took in a mix of USA and Canada. There were opportunities for adventure as well as relaxation. Montreal was just great - took a bike tour led by the hostel staff which was great and visited ONoir Restaurant which was an... Read more
- AVikki MWritten on January 20, 20135.0 - Excellent
I was really quite unsure, as i was travelling on my own, and not much of a camper, but after this i'm gonna give it a try. I have had the best experience i could have possibly wished for. Everyone on our trip was awesome, especially our fearless leader... Read more
- Aalona1986Written on January 13, 20135.0 - Excellent
This was a really wonderful trip. We saw some great cities and sites and got to see some more unique aspects of places such as the O.Noir restaurant in Montreal, which was a pretty amazing and unforgettable experience. The people in my group were really... Read more
- ATed ZWritten on December 1, 20123.0 - Average
Buffalo was the only part of the trip that shld be changed, shld instead spend the nite by Niagra Falls because the Canadian side has alot going on. The BLT lodings were pretty bad..I understand it's BUDGET but for what you pay it was still bad. Only the... Read more
- AKazCovallWritten on December 1, 20125.0 - Excellent
Saw some amazing sites and had a fantastic time, did not want to come home . Planning the next trek as soon as I can
- AAussie_chonWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - Excellent
Awesome trek, only wish it could have been longer! Visited some nice cities: Toronto, Montreal and Boston are all must-see's! Amazing wings in Buffalo (watch out for the suicide wings!) and had an awesome time hanging out in beautiful Vermont. Made some... Read more
- ANikkiUWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - Excellent
Going on a Trek with Trek America is definitely a great thing to do. It's one of the best travel experiences I have been lucky enough to participate in. The treks have a great mix of social life (from night life and partying to day trips and cultural sight... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York Area, Niagara Falls
- Day 2: Niagara Falls, Toronto
- Days 3-4: Montreal
- Days 5-6: Stowe
- Days 7-8: Boston
- Day 9: Boston, New York Area
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is the type of transportation to be used on this trip?
The transportation is arranged with a van with 14 seats since this is the maximum size of the group.
Is this a fully guided tour?
The tour is fully guided except on the second day which is a free day and you can explore on your own, otherwise the guide is always with you.
Do you process Visa application?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Gregory6th September 2018
- SaturdayDec 1, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayDec 9, 2018to New York City10+ seats left$68USD $1,621
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from New York City9 DaysFridayApr 12, 2019to New York City7 seats left$70USD $1,669
- SaturdayMay 11, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundayMay 19, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$76USD $1,833
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundayJun 23, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,909
- SaturdayJul 13, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundayJul 21, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,909
- SaturdayAug 17, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundayAug 25, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,909
- TuesdayAug 27, 2019from New York City9 DaysWednesdaySep 4, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$80USD $1,909
- SaturdaySep 14, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundaySep 22, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$76USD $1,833
- SaturdayOct 19, 2019from New York City9 DaysSundayOct 27, 2019to New York City10+ seats left$76USD $1,833
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 January 2019 the full payment of $1,621 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1621 for Northeastern Blt, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 471 km
- Buffalo (USA)
- 95 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 133 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 270 km
- Boston (USA)
- 306 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,621 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,741 tours in North America
- covered by 71 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 2,068 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours