- Our saving
- US $ 1,459
- New York City
- New York City
- Experience the stunning Niagara Falls
- Sample true Canadian poutine
- Get to know American history in Boston
- Explore the vineyards of the Finger Lakes
7 ReviewsWrite a review
- AAnonymousWritten on July 24, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was a great trip which took in a mix of USA and Canada. There were opportunities for adventure as well as relaxation. Montreal was just great - took a bike tour led by the hostel staff which was great and visited ONoir Restaurant which was an unforgettable experience. The group of 10 on trip along with the trip leader were all great people which really made the trip
- AAnonymousWritten on January 20, 20135.0 - ExcellentI was really quite unsure, as i was travelling on my own, and not much of a camper, but after this i'm gonna give it a try. I have had the best experience i could have possibly wished for. Everyone on our trip was awesome, especially our fearless leader who was completely amazing and a pretty cook too, may i add. The accommodation was basic, but clean and safe, which was fine. The locations were the best, most were extremely central and making it easy to go exploring. Considering I went at a weird time of year, (after the summer and autumn but before the snow and winter) there was always plenty to do. buffalo was a bit boring as it was low season, toronto was nice, the best views were on the CN tower at night. Montreal was beautiful and the breakfast at the hostel was excellent! loved stowe vermont, totally beautiful and possibly some of the best pictures of my entire trip. Boston was lovely, caught the end of colours of fall, definitely do the freedom trail and its free too! If you're considering do a trip with trek america, just do it. I cant wait to come back i was in tears leaving, and already planning to go back. just having the hard time deciding where to go next!! I can honestly say I had a lovely time!!
- AAnonymousWritten on January 13, 20135.0 - ExcellentThis was a really wonderful trip. We saw some great cities and sites and got to see some more unique aspects of places such as the O.Noir restaurant in Montreal, which was a pretty amazing and unforgettable experience. The people in my group were really great and fun to be around. I highly recommend this Trek!
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 20123.0 - AverageBuffalo was the only part of the trip that shld be changed, shld instead spend the nite by Niagra Falls because the Canadian side has alot going on. The BLT lodings were pretty bad..I understand it's BUDGET but for what you pay it was still bad. Only the Vermont & Boston lodgings were nice.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 1, 20125.0 - ExcellentSaw some amazing sites and had a fantastic time, did not want to come home . Planning the next trek as soon as I can
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentAwesome trek, only wish it could have been longer! Visited some nice cities: Toronto, Montreal and Boston are all must-see's! Amazing wings in Buffalo (watch out for the suicide wings!) and had an awesome time hanging out in beautiful Vermont. Made some great friends, and our tour leader was the best!
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentGoing on a Trek with Trek America is definitely a great thing to do. It's one of the best travel experiences I have been lucky enough to participate in. The treks have a great mix of social life (from night life and partying to day trips and cultural sight seeing) and also you have a sense of being part of a family. Since the group is very small it means you can get to know one another and make some true friendships. The trek guides are great too - always accommodating and flexible to suit the needs of us trekkers. On this trek I particularly loved visiting Toronto and Montreal. Seeing Niagara falls up close was amazing - so definitely go on the Maid in the Mist boat. In Montreal we also went on the jet boats and it was great fun - scary at times but still fun! Be prepared to get very wet! The stop in Vermont was nice and relaxing - going over to see the Von Trapp's hotel too was nice to see some cultural aspects and get a change from the hustle and bustle of the city life of Canada. I chose this trek as it is part of the BLT - which means NO CAMPING! If you're a total wuss like me and hate the ideal of living out of back packs and having to set up tents and take it down, not to mention sharing your sleeping times with insects etc - then I definitely recommend going on a BLT trek. The lodgings are comfy and nice and just what you need for a snapshot visit. I met some friends for life on this trip. It was incredible and I wouldn't change it for the world. We had a great trek leader too, which made it the best it could have possibly been. This was my second trek with Trek America and I plan to go on more!
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: New York Area, Niagara Falls
- Day 2: Niagara Falls, Toronto
- Days 3-4: Montreal
- Days 5-6: Stowe
- Days 7-8: Boston
- Day 9: Boston, New York Area
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- October 1, 2016
What is the type of transportation to be used on this trip?
The transportation is arranged with a van with 14 seats since this is the maximum size of the group.
- October 1, 2016
Is this a fully guided tour?
The tour is fully guided except on the second day which is a free day and you can explore on your own, otherwise the guide is always with you.
- October 1, 2016
Do you process Visa application?
Unfortunately TourRadar is unable to give visa advice due to the vast number of nationalities which our customers represent. Some nationalities can travel freely over borders, where others require advance permission to enter. There are also changes in requirements from time to time. We recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Debra2nd June 2018
- Upcoming departures
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- SaturdayJun 30, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayJul 8, 2018to New York City0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- SaturdayJul 14, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayJul 22, 2018to New York City4 seats left$258$1,899-14%USD $1,641
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayAug 5, 2018to New York City0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayAug 26, 2018to New York City0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundaySep 2, 2018to New York City0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- TuesdayAug 28, 2018from New York City9 DaysWednesdaySep 5, 2018to New York City5 seats left$440$1,899-23%USD $1,459Book Now Hold my
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundaySep 9, 2018to New York City0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- SaturdaySep 15, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundaySep 23, 2018to New York City0 seats left$74USD $1,765
- SaturdaySep 29, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayOct 7, 2018to New York City0 seats left$76USD $1,823
- SaturdayOct 20, 2018from New York City9 DaysSundayOct 28, 2018to New York City5 seats left$250$1,839-14%USD $1,589Book Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- DollarUSA and Canada
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in New York City.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 16 August 2018 the full payment of $1,459 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1459 for Northeastern Blt, but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- New York City (USA)
- 471 km
- Buffalo (USA)
- 95 km
- Toronto (Canada)
- 506 km
- Montreal (Canada)
- 133 km
- Stowe (USA)
- 270 km
- Boston (USA)
- 306 km
- New York City (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,459 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,795 tours in North America
- covered by 64 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1,675 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on North America tours