Mountain Trail (from Seattle to Los Angeles)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,036
- View the explosive Old Faithful Geyser
- Raft the raging Snake River rapids
- Visit Utah’s iconic Delicate Arch
- Trek deep into the Grand Canyon
- Age range
- 18 to 38 year olds
- Hotel, Camping
- Max Group Size
- Private Vehicle
- Travel style
- Adventure, Coach / Bus
- Rather Poor
- ACAlistairWritten on August 2, 20174.5 - ExcellentThe best time of my life, great people, great food and accommodation i loved the amount of freedom we got and choices we had and i got a chance to do things that i've never been able to or thought i could do before this trip, done and seen some amazing things and beautiful sights with good company and cheap prices.Show detailed ratings
- AAnonymousWritten on August 6, 20135.0 - ExcellentAn amazing non-stop action packed 2 weeks. part of the group were doing a longer trek, and welcomed the three of us joining just for the mountain trail with open arms. Our first stop off in Yellowstone was amazing, and the whole two weeks didn't get any less exciting!!! During the two weeks, Josh our tour leader gave us the options of nearly a dozen sunset and sunrise hikes, all of which were spectacular (and i highly recommend them) and great for photographs. The included white water rafting was amazing fun :-) whilst the overnight stay with the Navaho in monument valley was an experience never to forget.
- AAnonymousWritten on June 13, 20134.0 - GoodI always used to look at beautiful places and think 'wouldn't it be nice' until one day I bit the bullet and grabbed life with both hands and booked it! It's been a huge part of the making of me and who I am today. Life's for living!! I'm going to 'hike the inca trail' next week and southerner for Christmas and new year this year... Bring on the adventure :-) x
- AAnonymousWritten on December 7, 20125.0 - ExcellentI was a little bit anxious before the tour begins because have never traveled with other backpackers in USA. As soon as the tour begins, that feeling has gone. Everybody in the tour was kind to me and friendly. On the last day, we had dinner at restrant and said goodbye with full of great memory. I would definately choose Trek America if i have a chance to travel in USA.
- AAnonymousWritten on December 3, 20125.0 - ExcellentSince we all get together in Clarion hotel lobby in Seattle and meet with our tour guide I just known that we will have great time. Our tour guide was awesome person. I can say that Chris rules. He is funny, hilarious, kind, and so on an on, in one word-great. From start till end of trip we had wonderful time. Every day was new and even more great experience for every one of us. All places are amazing, people in cities and all tourist places were so polite and nice. I must say that one of best things is to get in touch with people from all over the world. I had in group people from Asia, Australia, Europe and they were all so great and we were on whole trip like a team. I think that is one of best benefits to get in touch with new culture and their points of view on life. We were all different but in some things similar even that we live all so far away from each others. You make some new great friendships than can last for whole life and open door to countries that you never have in mind to visit. Beauty of nature are really impressive, you can lost in time a want to stay on all places much more. Every where you go you will get connected with nature, you will not need to think about usual stuff. There is not really need for mobile phones, you can enjoy every day in nature. You will record so many amazing and incredible photos. I can write a whole book about trip but than I will spoil your trip and you will known what too expect when you get there. If you like and enjoy in nature this trip is made for you. Even that I expected when we come to Las Vegas that there will can not be so good like in National Parks. I can say that city is miracle on earth and like all say you must go there even one time in your life. You can not miss if you choose to take this trip. You will never forget things that you will see there and it will be in your memory for a whole life. I still can not move many things from my mind and I want to go back there once again. You just need to book and go enjoy in amazing adventure.
- AAnonymousWritten on November 30, 20125.0 - ExcellentThis was an amazing trip, I can't wait to do another! The country was stunning, beautiful, clean, and the people we meet were all very friendly. The sights we visited were all pretty awsome. I guess most things really are bigger and better in the states! Meeting a bunch of strangers and doing a trip with them seems daunting but is actually one of the best things on the trip, every one was fun, friendly, easy going and you will miss them after its all over! Things to be aware of is the amount of traveling and the constant upheaval and living out of a bag, It will get tiresome after a while, but its just the price you have to pay to cram so much in. Also most days the activity's will cost extra, so you will need to budget plenty of spending money.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Seattle, Montana
- Days 2-3: Yellowstone National Park
- Days 4-5: Grand Teton National Park, Jackson
- Day 6: Flaming Gorge
- Days 7-8: Arches National Park, Moab
- Day 9: Monument Valley
- Days 10-11: Grand Canyon National Park
- Days 12-13: Route 66, Las Vegas
- Day 14: Las Vegas, Los Angeles
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Q&A: Trek America Oct 2014
- Trek America: Adventures in North, Central and South America
- A Day in the Life of a Trekker
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
What is recommended luggage for this trip? I was planning on bringing a suitcase.
Since this is a trip that includes camping, it is much better to have either a bag or even better a backpack which makes travelling a lot easier than carrying a suitcase throughout the tour.
You can of course carry a suitcase but it might hinder you and negatively affect the experiance of camping and travelling in a different way.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Annie14th May 2018
Mountain Trail (from Seattle to Los Angeles)
- Upcoming departures
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- SaturdayJul 21, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridayAug 3, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$65USD $2,104+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayJul 28, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridayAug 10, 2018to Los AngelesOnly 3 seats left$65USD $2,104+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 4, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridayAug 17, 2018to Los Angeles5 seats left$65USD $2,104+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 11, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridayAug 24, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$65USD $2,104+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 18, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridayAug 31, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$63USD $2,036+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayAug 25, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridaySep 7, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$65USD $2,104+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 1, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridaySep 14, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$63USD $2,046+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdaySep 8, 2018from Seattle14 DaysFridaySep 21, 2018to Los Angeles0 seats left$63USD $2,046+ $140 Kitty
- SaturdayMay 25, 2019from Seattle14 DaysFridayJun 7, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$63USD $2,046+ $140 KittyBook Now Hold my
- SaturdayJun 1, 2019from Seattle14 DaysFridayJun 14, 2019to Los Angeles5 seats left$63USD $2,046+ $140 KittyBook Now Hold my
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Seattle is the starting point and Los Angeles is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Trek America to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 10% to confirm this Trek America booking. The remaining balance is then payable 56 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 11 September 2018 the full payment of $2,036 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2036 for Mountain Trail (from Seattle to Los Angeles), but the deposit of 10% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Trek America tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Seattle (USA)
- 966 km
- Yellowstone (USA)
- 75 km
- Grand Teton National Park (USA)
- 38 km
- Jackson (USA)
- 242 km
- Green River (USA)
- 311 km
- Arches NP (USA)
- 18 km
- Moab (USA)
- 182 km
- Monument Valley (USA)
- 199 km
- Grand Canyon (USA)
- 165 km
- Zion National Park (USA)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,036 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 1,733 tours in North America
- covered by 68 different operators in North America
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior to the departure date.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Mountain Trail (from Seattle to Los Angeles)