Springtime in Holland
- Our saving
- US $ 1,023
Ask a question about this cruise
24/7 Customer Support
Start in Antwerp and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Springtime in Holland, you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Antwerp, Belgium and 5 other destinations in Europe. Springtime in Holland includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Max Group Size
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- John Nogatch's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentGood viewing of castles on Rhine, less than 90 passengers, staff very attentive.
- Deborah Stevens's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentThe crew went out of their way to make sure we were included in all activities as we were the only English speakers on t... Read more
- James Beaton's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentVery friendly Crew who spoke English. The Cabins were very comfortable. Food and wine excellent
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : ANTWERP
- Day 2 : ANTWERP - ROTTERDAM
- Day 3 : ROTTERDAM - AMSTERDAM
- Day 4 : AMSTERDAM
- Day 5 : AMSTERDAM
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Gerard SchmitterA truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is als… Read moreBuilt2012Guests174Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms87Electricity220v
- MS La BohemeLa Boheme, a magnificent work of art of CroisiEurope, has been built in 1995, but went through a complete transformation in 2011. The res… Read moreBuilt1995 (refurbished 2011)Guests158Length110mWidth10mStaterooms80Electricity220v
- MS Léonard De VinciSailing with CroisiEurope’s Léonard De Vinci is the best way to enjoy a Rhine river cruise. Originally built in 2003, but un… Read moreBuilt2003 (refurbished 2011)Guests143Length105mWidth11.4mStaterooms72Electricity220v
- MS MonetMainly specialized on Rhine or Danube river cruises, MS Monet is an astounding ship provided by CroisiEurope. Astounding, when it comes t… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2007)Guests158Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
NO CREDIT CARD FEES
Springtime in Holland
STARTENDSEATS LEFTTRANSPORTSAVE NOW PRICE
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to Amsterdam0 seats leftMS Léonard De VinciMS Léonard De Vinci$32USD $1,023Based on MAIN DECK 1 BED SINGLE - SingleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 10, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Amsterdam8 seats left MS Gerard SchmitterMS Gerard Schmitter$36USD $1,164Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- ThursdayApr 11, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysMondayApr 15, 2019to Amsterdam4 seats left MS MonetMS Monet$32USD $1,023Based on MAIN DECK 1 DOUBLE BED
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left MS La BohemeMS La Boheme$32USD $1,023Based on MAIN DECK - 2 BEDS
- FridayApr 19, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysTuesdayApr 23, 2019to Amsterdam10+ seats left MS MonetMS Monet$32USD $1,023Based on MAIN DECK - 2 BEDS
- FridayApr 26, 2019from Antwerp5 DaysTuesdayApr 30, 2019to AmsterdamMS Léonard De VinciMS Léonard De Vinci$32USD $1,023Based on MAIN DECK 2 BEDS CU - Single
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Antwerp is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 13 November 2018 the full payment of $1,023 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1023 for Springtime in Holland, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 208 km.
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 79 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 47 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 34 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 18 km
- Volendam (Netherlands)
- 17 km
- Zaanse Schans (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,023 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 253 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 20,590 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours