Holland and Belgium: Flourishing with Art and Diamonds (from Antwerp to Amsterdam)
Up to 60% off - Find your deal
ends in 68:36:40
Start in Antwerp and end in Amsterdam ! With the river cruise tour Holland and Belgium: Flourishing with Art and Diamonds (from Antwerp to Amsterdam), you have a 5 day tour package taking you through Antwerp, Belgium and 4 other destinations in Europe. Holland and Belgium: Flourishing with Art and Diamonds (from Antwerp to Amsterdam) includes accommodation as well as meals, transport and more.
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Max Group Size
Other reviews about CroisiEurope River Cruises:Write a review
- John Nogatch's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentGood viewing of castles on Rhine, less than 90 passengers, staff very attentive.
- Deborah Stevens's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentThe crew went out of their way to make sure we were included in all activities as we were the only English speakers on t... Read more
- Stephen Holmes's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentSpectacular cuisine and very scenic countryside. Helpful and friendly staff. Highly recommended.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1: ANTWERP
- DAY 2: ANTWERP - ROTTERDAM
- DAY 3: ROTTERDAM - AMSTERDAM
- DAY 4: AMSTERDAM
- DAY 5: AMSTERDAM
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ships
- MS Mona LisaA part of the biggest European fleet, CroisiEurope, Mona Lisa is a very spacious cruising ship with an impressive design. Not only that i… Read moreBuilt2000 (refurbished 2010)Guests96Length82mWidth9.5mStaterooms48Electricity220v
- MS MonetMainly specialized on Rhine or Danube river cruises, MS Monet is an astounding ship provided by CroisiEurope. Astounding, when it comes t… Read moreBuilt1999 (refurbished 2007)Guests158Length110mWidth11.4mStaterooms78Electricity220v
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Geraldine5th June 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
- EuroBelgium and Netherlands
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
- Antwerp is the starting point and Amsterdam is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 September 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Holland and Belgium: Flourishing with Art and Diamonds (from Antwerp to Amsterdam), but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 247 km.
- Antwerp (Belgium)
- 79 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 47 km
- Utrecht (Netherlands)
- 52 km
- Delft (Netherlands)
- 13 km
- Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- 57 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 8,602 tours in Europe
- covered by 225 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 18,582 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours