From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea (13 destinations) (from Berlin to Copenhagen)
- Age range
- up to 99 year olds
- Hotel, Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship, Ferry
- Mark Henrich's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
Would have appreciated more English speaking passengers
- Robyn Brewster's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.0 - Good
Overall the cruise was excellent with a great itinerary for a short cruise which suited us very well. It was excellent value for money and all of the boat crew were very helpful.
- Neville Hart's review about another CroisiEurope River Cruises tour4.5 - Excellent
The tour was overall excellent we enjoyed in particular the accommodation and food (it was sensational). We would recommend this tour for anyone.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : BERLIN SPANDAU
- Day 2 : BERLIN SPANDAU - EBERSWALDE
- Day 3 : EBERSWALDE - ODERBERG - STOLPE - SZCZECIN (Poland)
- Day 4 : SZCZECIN - WOLGAST
- Day 5 : WOLGAST - PEENEMUNDE - Island of Usedom - Island of Rgen - LAUTERBACH
- Day 6 : LAUTERBACH - STRALSUND
- Day 7 : STRALSUND - Sassnitz - Trelleborg - Copenhagen (Denmark)
- Day 8 : COPENHAGEN (Denmark)
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jane7th September 2018
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Poland, Sweden and Denmark. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Poland. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Berlin is the starting point and Copenhagen is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 120 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 August 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for From Berlin to Copenhagen The Havel, the Oder and the Baltic sea (13 destinations) (from Berlin to Copenhagen), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Berlin (Germany)
- 14 km
- Spandau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Stolpe (Germany)
- 92 km
- Eberswalde (Germany)
- 18 km
- Oderberg (Germany)
- 71 km
- Szczecin (Poland)
- 65 km
- Usedom (Germany)
- 22 km
- Wolgast (Germany)
- 10 km
- Peenemunde (Germany)
- 29 km
- Lauterbach (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,893 tours in Europe
- covered by 488 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior to the departure date.
- 25,372 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours