The beautiful blue Danube
- Age range
- 2 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus, Ship
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- KellyWritten on October 23, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was my first river cruise which was a great experience that I got to share with my grandma! The staff onboard were fantastic and the food was out of this world! Definitely great value for money and can't wait to book my next one!
- MmireilleamyotteWritten on October 13, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I enjoyed the food tremendously and the very friendly staff .
- MSMohanWritten on July 15, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
It was good and I hope to take another river cruise in the future. Thank you.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1 : VIENNA
- Day 2 : MELK - DÜRNSTEIN
- Day 3 : BRATISLAVA
- Day 4 : KALOCSA
- Day 5 : BUDAPEST
- Day 6 : BUDAPEST - ESZTERGOM
- Day 7 : VIENNA
- Day 8 : VIENNA
CroisiEurope River Cruises Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- What is CroisiEurope?
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Are meals served onboard?
Once you are onboard the cruise, all of your meals including breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided for the whole duration of your cruise. CroisiEurope is very proud of the meals they serve to passengers and you will probably experience some of the best French and European cuisine at their tables. Depending on the excursions planned, some meals may not be provided on board however if this is the case, it will be clearly stated in the cruise programme. Breakfast is usually a self-serve buffet in the onboard restaurant, which may include pastries, coffee, tea, juice, breads, jams, a variety of sausages and cold cut meats, eggs, fresh fruit, and yoghurt. Lunch and dinner will be a 3-course sit-down meal and is served at set times and in single seating for all passengers. Both lunch and dinner meals are paired with excellent complimentary wines for you to enjoy.
Will drinks be provided on the cruise?
On all CroisiEurope cruises, you will be provided with complimentary beverages at every meal, including mineral water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, house wine and beer. Drinks served at the bar are included in the full price of selected cruises as well. Champagne, premium brand vintage wines and spirits are listed on a special wine list and are available for an additional charge on all cruises.
Are you able to cater for people with food allergies or special dietary requests?
At the time of booking please advise your specific dietary needs to our team of cruise consultants and Croisi will do their best with a menu that will meet your needs.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Nancy17th May 2018
About the countries
- EuroAustria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Vienna.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request CroisiEurope River Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 30% to confirm this CroisiEurope River Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 12 March 2019 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for The beautiful blue Danube, but the deposit of 30% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for CroisiEurope River Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Vienna (Austria)
- 76 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 23 km
- Durnstein (Austria)
- 121 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 228 km
- Kalocsa (Hungary)
- 107 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 182 km
- Vienna (Austria)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,758 tours in Europe
- covered by 307 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on The beautiful blue Danube