- Visit Europe’s most famous Christmas markets
- Explore Prague's Old Town
- Cruise around Krakow
- Soak in one of Budapest's thermal springs
- Age range
- 18 to 39 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel
- Coach / Bus
Other reviews about Topdeck:Write a review
- Jess Davies's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentAmazing, really knowledgable guide, great optional activities and free time!
- Jodie's review about another Topdeck tour5.0 - ExcellentVinnie was a great tour guide! Probably the best I’ve ever had. He was so helpful and funny and the trip was an awesome ... Read more
- Edward Michigan's review about another Topdeck tour4.0 - GoodTrip was awesome. Our tour guide was great as were the destinations and activities.
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Prague, Czech Republic
- Day 2: Prague
- Day 3: Prague to Krakow, Poland
- Day 4: Krakow
- Day 5: Krakow to Bratislava, Slovakia
- Day 6: Bratislava to Vienna, Austria
- Day 7: Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
- Day 8: Budapest
- Day 9: Budapest
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- November 30, 2015
Can we have our last day and end our trip in Vienna? If yes, would there be a price difference?
You can start and end your trip wherever you wish to if the city is in the itinerary, However, as the tour is sent as a package, the price will not change regardless where you will end your trip.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Jeanette24th January 2018
About the countries
- KorunaCzech Republic
- EuroSlovakia and Austria
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Austria and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Prague is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Topdeck to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Topdeck booking. The remaining balance is then payable 47 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 8 April 2018 the full payment of $0 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $0 for Eastern Lights, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Topdeck tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- 394 km
- Krakow (Poland)
- 297 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $0 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,373 tours in Europe
- covered by 181 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 47 days prior to the departure date.
- 17,422 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours