Danube Rhapsody (Passau - Passau)
- Our saving
- US $ 906
- +6 Destinations
- Explore the magnificent rivers at Passau
- Wander through the imperial Schönbrunn Palace
- Stroll across the famed Chain Bridge
- Walk the historic streets of Bratislava
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- SarinaWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWonderful way to see the Danube! Staff is superb, meals are sublime and ship is steady. Have highly recommended this trip already.Show detailed ratings
- NaliniWritten on August 15, 20185.0 - ExcellentWe had a fabulous "first ever river cruise" experience!! Our party of 6 (Frush) all enjoyed the cruise immensely! We chose our individual tours while on board, so each of us chose only those tours in which we were interested. The Amadeus Queen was beautifully appointed and the crew was top-notch!! We will take another river cruise very soon. Lucky, at Tour Radar, was also very helpful and available, as were all other Tour Radar staff. Thank you for making our first river cruise such a memorable experience!Show detailed ratings
- marianWritten on June 10, 20185.0 - ExcellentThe whole trip was wonderful! The ship is lovely; the food and service were excellent in the beautiful dining room; even our cabin on the lower level was very comfortable and always clean; the staff was always friendly and helpful; the excursions were led by local guides who loved their towns and were very knowledgeable; the countryside along the Danube was beautiful and relaxing.Show detailed ratings
- CHCarolineWritten on November 10, 20175.0 - ExcellentAll very good. The staff were amazing. Food fabulous. Room very adequate. However, we were disappointed that we did not have a window that we could look out of though. We would have paid more if we had known, so that we could have been on the next floor up.Show detailed ratings
- LELisaWritten on September 18, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was awesome. Continual top knotch service, delicious & spectacular food presentation, plus wonderful excursions.Show detailed ratings
- JWJosephineWritten on July 29, 20175.0 - ExcellentGreat service, great ship, great food! It was really good. Internet was too expensive for us: that's my only negative, but a very small point.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 PASSAU
- DAY 2 MELK/EMMERSDORF > VIENNA
- DAY 3 VIENNA
- DAY 4 BUDAPEST
- DAY 5 BUDAPEST > ESZTERGOM
- DAY 6 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 7 LINZ
- DAY 8 PASSAU
Lueftner Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus BrilliantLaunched in 2011, the MS Amadeus Brilliant is a premium river cruise vessel that lives up to its name and famous lineage. The ship is bui… Read moreBuilt2011Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus ElegantBuilt in 2010, the stunning MS Amadeus Elegant is a premium river cruise ship that is true to its name. Measuring 110 m. In length and 11… Read moreBuilt2010Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus ClassicThe Amadeus Classic offers relaxing luxury cruises on Europe´s most beautiful rivers.… Read moreBuilt2001 (Renovation: 2016)Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites6Staterooms66Gross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Danube Rhapsody
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
Do you have laundry services available?
Lueftner have an onboard laundry service which would be happy to take over the washing and ironing of your personal clothes for an additional fee. Please note that there are no dry-cleaning facilities on board.
I have a special dietary requirement can this be catered for?
There is always a vegetarian option for all meals on board the ships, however, if you have other special dietary requirements or suffer from food allergies, please inform your cruise specialist at the time of booking. On a request basis, Lueftner's chefs will certainly provide special dishes suitable for people with conditions such as lactose or gluten intolerance and will do their very best to offer an alternative to every guest where required.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sheila11th May 2018
Danube Rhapsody (Passau - Passau)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- July 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Passau8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus ElegantMS Amadeus Elegant$54USD $1,760Based on Single Cabin (1 passenger)
- SundayApr 7, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayApr 14, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus ClassicMS Amadeus Classic$28USD $906Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- SundayApr 14, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayApr 21, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus ClassicMS Amadeus Classic$36USD $1,170Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- SundayApr 28, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayMay 5, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus ElegantMS Amadeus Elegant$50USD $1,604Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- SundayMay 26, 2019from Passau8 DaysSundayJun 2, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus ClassicMS Amadeus Classic$59USD $1,922Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- ThursdayMay 30, 2019from Passau8 DaysThursdayJun 6, 2019to Passau10+ seats left$52USD $1,696Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- SaturdayJun 8, 2019from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 15, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$55USD $1,786Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- SaturdayJun 15, 2019from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 22, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$64USD $2,085Based on Stateroom Category B-4 - Double
- SaturdayJun 22, 2019from Passau8 DaysSaturdayJun 29, 2019to Passau10+ seats left MS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$47USD $1,523Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- TuesdayJul 23, 2019from Passau8 DaysTuesdayJul 30, 2019to Passau10+ seats left$58USD $1,877Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Start and end in Passau.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $906 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $906 for Danube Rhapsody (Passau - Passau), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 147 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 76 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 214 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 128 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 210 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 69 km
- Passau (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $906 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 6 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Danube Rhapsody (Passau - Passau)