Paris, Normandy and the River Seine (Paris - Paris)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,279
- Relax aboard a luxury vessel as you drift down the Seine
- Discover Medieval Rouen, the city of “a hundred spires”
- Step back in time on a tour of the D-Day landing sites
- Follow in the footsteps of Van-Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise
- Enjoy fine dining in the onboard Panorama-Restaurant
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
Other reviews about Lueftner Cruises:Write a review
- Linda Meyer's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThis was our second Amadeus tour, and it did not disappoint. However, a few of the optional tours were over priced and... Read more
- Susan Hersey's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour4.5 - ExcellentWonderful crew, lovely ship. Loved the design of the rooms. I bought it with a set of tours that were not what I wanted ... Read more
- Jan Frayling's review about another Lueftner Cruises tour5.0 - ExcellentThe ship was well appointed, clean and comfortable with amazing menus
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1. DAY PARIS
- 2. DAY CONFLANS
- 3. DAY ROUEN / CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 4. DAY CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 5. DAY CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 6. DAY LES ANDELYS / VERNON / POISSY
- 7. DAY PARIS
- 8. DAY PARIS
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ship
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Paris, Normandy and the River Seine
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Joy31st July 2018
Paris, Normandy and the River Seine (Paris - Paris)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2018
- November 2018
- April 2019
- June 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayOct 25, 2018from Paris8 DaysThursdayNov 1, 2018to Paris5 seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$44USD $1,418Based on Single Cabin (1 passenger)
- ThursdayNov 1, 2018from Paris8 DaysThursdayNov 8, 2018to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$40USD $1,279Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- WednesdayApr 3, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayApr 10, 2019to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$57USD $1,831Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- WednesdayApr 17, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayApr 24, 2019to Paris0 seats leftMS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$33USD $1,060Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 24, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayMay 1, 2019to Paris0 seats leftMS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$39USD $1,260Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayJun 5, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJun 12, 2019to Paris7 seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$56USD $1,804Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayJun 19, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJun 26, 2019to Paris4 seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$106USD $3,418Based on Suite SUI - Double
- WednesdayJun 26, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJul 3, 2019to ParisOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$100USD $3,219Based on Stateroom Category A-1 - Double
- WednesdaySep 4, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdaySep 11, 2019to ParisMS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$56USD $1,804Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdaySep 11, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdaySep 18, 2019to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$56USD $1,804Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 21 December 2018 the full payment of $1,279 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1279 for Paris, Normandy and the River Seine (Paris - Paris), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Paris (France)
- 24 km
- Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (France)
- 9 km
- Auvers-sur-Oise (France)
- 88 km
- Rouen (France)
- 29 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 59 km
- Les Andelys (France)
- 18 km
- Vernon (France)
- 45 km
- Poissy (France)
- 23 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,279 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 9,511 tours in Europe
- covered by 254 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 22,995 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours