Paris, Normandy and the River Seine
- Our saving
- US $ 1,023
- +7 Destinations
- Relax aboard a luxury vessel as you drift down the Seine
- Discover Medieval Rouen, the city of “a hundred spires”
- Step back in time on a tour of the D-Day landing sites
- Follow in the footsteps of Van-Gogh in Auvers-sur-Oise
- Enjoy fine dining in the onboard Panorama-Restaurant
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Berth / Cabin, Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- In-depth Cultural
- Lueftner Cruises
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- 1. DAY PARIS
- 2. DAY CONFLANS
- 3. DAY ROUEN / CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 4. DAY CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 5. DAY CAUDEBEC-EN-CAUX
- 6. DAY LES ANDELYS / VERNON / POISSY
- 7. DAY PARIS
- 8. DAY PARIS
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Lueftner Cruises Ship
- MS Amadeus DiamondThe AMADEUS Diamond, which departs from Paris, travels exclusively along the Seine and allows guests to experience the charm of northern… Read moreBuilt2009 (Renovation: 2014)Guests146Crew40Length110 mWidth11,40 mSuites12Staterooms62RegistryGermanyGross Tonnage1.566 tCruising Speed25 km/hDraft1,30 m
- Rather Poor
- BarbaraWritten on September 20, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
No comment, no specific tour givenReview collected by Lueftner Cruises
- ChristopherWritten on September 20, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Great river cruise! The food was fantastic and the service was outstanding!Review collected by Lueftner Cruises
- SonjaWritten on June 14, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We enjoyed everything about our cruise. Our cabin was spotless, The food was excellent. The crew was fantastic. We enjoyed the excursions. The local guides were very knowledgeable. Thank you so much for making our holiday so enjoyable. We cannot wait for... Read moreReview collected by Lueftner Cruises
- ESEstherWritten on April 11, 20194.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
I did like the tour overall. I did have 3 issues 1) they charged for Wifi which on many days did not work 2) we had to pay for the water in our room 3) I understand that the tour company is from Austria however there was one French speaking gentleman who... Read more
- AAnonymousWritten on November 19, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Food and service was top line !!!
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Paris, Normandy and the River Seine
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Marylin23rd September 2019
Paris, Normandy and the River Seine
- Upcoming departures
- October 2019
- April 2020
- June 2020
- July 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- WednesdayOct 23, 2019from Paris8 DaysWednesdayOct 30, 2019to Paris0 seats leftMS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$35USD $1,141Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - DoubleSold outSee similar tours on this date
- WednesdayApr 1, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayApr 8, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$60USD $1,928Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- WednesdayApr 8, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayApr 15, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$54USD $1,761Based on Stateroom Category B-4 - Double
- WednesdayApr 29, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayMay 6, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$53USD $1,704Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- WednesdayJun 10, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJun 17, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$59USD $1,899Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayJun 17, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJun 24, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$59USD $1,899Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayJul 1, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayJul 8, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$59USD $1,899Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayAug 26, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdaySep 2, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$59USD $1,899Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdaySep 9, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdaySep 16, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$59USD $1,899Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayOct 7, 2020from Paris8 DaysWednesdayOct 14, 2020to Paris10+ seats left MS Amadeus DiamondMS Amadeus Diamond$56USD $1,806Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Paris.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- For any tour departing before 22 January 2020 a full payment is necessary. For tours departing after 22 January 2020, a minimum payment of 20% is required to confirm your booking with Lueftner Cruises. The final payment will be automatically charged to your credit card on the designated due date. The final payment of the remaining balance is required at least 95 days days prior to the departure date of your tour. TourRadar never charges you a booking fee and will charge you in the stated currency.
- Cancellation policy
- TourRadar is an authorised Agent of Lueftner Cruises. Please familiarise yourself with the Lueftner Cruises payment, cancellation and refund conditions.
- Payment methods
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa, Maestro, Mastercard, American Express or PayPal. TourRadar does NOT charge you an extra fee for using any of these payment methods.
- Paris (France)
- 24 km
- Conflans-Sainte-Honorine (France)
- 88 km
- Rouen (France)
- 72 km
- Le Havre (France)
- 45 km
- Caudebec-en-Caux (France)
- 59 km
- Les Andelys (France)
- 18 km
- Vernon (France)
- 45 km
- Poissy (France)
- 23 km
- Paris (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,023 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,222 tours in Europe
- covered by 527 different operators in Europe
- Use Discounts and Credits*
- Past passenger discounts or credits, early-bird savings, child discounts, and multi-person discounts offered by the tour operator may be applicable when you book with TourRadar. *Discounts and credits are subject to the tour operator terms and conditions.
- 1 Genuine Review
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Paris, Normandy and the River Seine