Classical Danube (Budapest - Passau)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,509
- Explore Hungary's throbbing capital city, Budapest
- Take in stunning views of the historic Bratislava
- Cruise through picturesque Wachau in Austria
- Experience Regensburg the Bavarian way
- Age range
- 12 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Rather Poor
- BBBarbaraWritten on May 7, 20185.0 - ExcellentCruise was fantastic. Staff very attentive.Show detailed ratings
- BLBarbaraWritten on November 18, 20173.0 - AverageCruise ship was well maintained and accommodations were good. Staff relatively attentive and helpful. On this particular cruise, being English speaking and having more than half the passengers be part of a Japanese tour group and the majority of the remainder being part of a Brazilian tour group resulting in most tours being mixed language on shared buses. Generally speaking though, the majority of mixed language tours did have two separate tour leaders. Overall an interesting experience and allowed me to cross an item off my bucket list at a moderate expense - i.e. river cruising.Show detailed ratings
- NLNancyWritten on November 12, 20175.0 - ExcellentFrom start to end this trip was everything we had wanted it to be. The service was cordial and professional. The tours were excellent and very very informative. Glad we decided to take extra excursions. The boat was sparkling clean at all times and the food was just wonderful. All aspects of our needs were met efficiently and in a very friendly manner, the crew were skilled and kept us on schedule without rushing us. It was an amazing trip all round.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 BUDAPEST
- DAY 2 BUDAPEST > ESZTERGOM
- DAY 3 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 4 VIENNA
- DAY 5 DÜRNSTEIN > MELK/EMMERSDORF
- DAY 6 LINZ > ASCHACH > PASSAU
- DAY 7 REGENSBURG
- DAY 8 PASSAU
Lueftner Cruises Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- March 27, 2018
Can you arrange transfers?
Once you have a confirmed booking on the cruise, we can request transfers to and from the port for you. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
- April 1, 2017
Is the price fix all throughout the year?
The price will vary according to departure date (high season in the summer months) and the ship that would be used during the cruise.
- April 1, 2017
Do you offer the Baltic cruise?
Unfortunately we do not offer Baltic Cruises as they are considered "Ocean Cruises" and we don't offer that travel style on TourRadar. If you are interested in this river cruise however, the price will vary according to departure date (high season in the summer months) and the ship that would be used during the cruise.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Elvio18th May 2018
Classical Danube (Budapest - Passau)
- FridayJun 15, 2018from Budapest8 DaysFridayJun 22, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats left$80USD $1,932Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- FridayJun 29, 2018from Budapest8 DaysFridayJul 6, 2018to PassauOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$73USD $1,741Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- WednesdayOct 31, 2018from Budapest8 DaysWednesdayNov 7, 2018to PassauOnly 1 seat leftMS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$63USD $1,509Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- FridayMay 10, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayMay 17, 2019to PassauOnly 3 seats leftMS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$121USD $2,907Based on Suite
- FridayMay 17, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridayMay 24, 2019to PassauOnly 3 seats left$70USD $1,678Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- TuesdayAug 6, 2019from Budapest8 DaysTuesdayAug 13, 2019to PassauOnly 2 seats left$66USD $1,579Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- FridayAug 30, 2019from Budapest8 DaysFridaySep 6, 2019to PassauOnly 1 seat leftMS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$86USD $2,064Based on Stateroom Category B-4
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroSlovakia , Austria and Germany
Plugs & Adapters
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Hungary and Slovakia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Hungary, Slovakia, Austria and Germany. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Budapest is the starting point and Passau is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 23 July 2018 the full payment of $1,509 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1509 for Classical Danube (Budapest - Passau), but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Budapest (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 128 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 55 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 67 km
- Duernstein (Austria)
- 23 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 79 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 21 km
- Aschach an der Donau (Austria)
- 49 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,509 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,987 tours in Europe
- covered by 211 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Classical Danube (Budapest - Passau)