Classical Danube (Passau - Budapest)
- Our saving
- US $ 1,621
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Enjoy a Bavarian evening on board
- Experience a day trip to Salzburg including Salzkammergut
- Indulge in wine tasting in the Wachau region
- Explore the grounds of Schoenbrunn Castle in Vienna
- Age range
- 8 to 99 year olds
- Stateroom / Suite
- Travel style
- River Cruise
- Rather Poor
- DanutaWritten on June 10, 20195.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
We loved the cruise the cruise ship crew, an accommodations. The excursions were very interesting.Review collected by Lueftner Cruises
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 PASSAU
- DAY 2 REGENSBURG
- DAY 3 PASSAU > LINZ
- DAY 4 MELK/EMMERSDORF > WEISSENKIRCHEN > VIENNA
- DAY 5 VIENNA
- DAY 6 BRATISLAVA
- DAY 7 ESZTERGOM > BUDAPEST
- DAY 8 BUDAPEST
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ships
- MS Amadeus BrilliantLaunched in 2011, the MS Amadeus Brilliant is a premium river cruise vessel that lives up to its name and famous lineage. The ship is bui… Read moreBuilt2011Guests150Length110mWidth11.4mSuites8Staterooms68RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus Silver IIDebuting in the spring of 2015, the stellar MS Amadeus Silver II is a sophisticated vessel that has been inspired by its award winning si… Read moreBuilt2015Guests168Length135Width11.4mSuites12Staterooms72RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus QueenThe AMADEUS Queen, the 15th river cruise ship of the Austrian ship operator, will tour the Danube, Rhine and Main rivers as well as Dutch… Read moreBuilt2018Guests162Length135 m (443 ft)Width11.4 m (37.5 ft)Suites12Staterooms69RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus StarThe new ship offers a total of 70 spacious deluxe cabins and 12 AMADEUS Suites. Similar to our other ships, the AMADEUS STAR cabins on th… Read moreBuilt2019Guests164Length135m / 443 ftWidth11.4m / 37.5 ftSuites12Staterooms70RegistryGermany
- MS Amadeus ImperialLaunching in April 2020, the AMADEUS Imperial is designed to offer our guests an effortless combination of the vibrant energy of a river… Read moreBuilt2020Guests168Length135 x 11.4 mWidth443 x 37.5 ftSuites12Staterooms72
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Classical Danube
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Lynn9th June 2019
Classical Danube (Passau - Budapest)
- TuesdayJul 30, 2019from Passau8 DaysTuesdayAug 6, 2019to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$91USD $2,185Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- FridaySep 6, 2019from Passau8 DaysFridaySep 13, 2019to BudapestOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$95USD $2,291Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- TuesdayApr 28, 2020from Passau8 DaysTuesdayMay 5, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Silver IIMS Amadeus Silver II$98USD $2,341Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- MondayMay 25, 2020from Passau8 DaysMondayJun 1, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Silver IIMS Amadeus Silver II$74USD $1,769Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- MondayJun 1, 2020from Passau8 DaysMondayJun 8, 2020to BudapestMS Amadeus Queen MS Amadeus Queen$74USD $1,769Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- MondayJun 15, 2020from Passau8 DaysMondayJun 22, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Silver IIMS Amadeus Silver II$74USD $1,769Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- WednesdayJul 15, 2020from Passau8 DaysWednesdayJul 22, 2020to BudapestMS Amadeus BrilliantMS Amadeus Brilliant$62USD $1,493Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
- SundaySep 27, 2020from Passau8 DaysSundayOct 4, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus Silver IIMS Amadeus Silver II$85USD $2,046Based on Stateroom Category C-1 - Double
- ThursdayOct 1, 2020from Passau8 DaysThursdayOct 8, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus ImperialMS Amadeus Imperial$108USD $2,600Based on Stateroom Category B-1 - Double
- TuesdayOct 20, 2020from Passau8 DaysTuesdayOct 27, 2020to Budapest10+ seats left MS Amadeus StarMS Amadeus Star$68USD $1,621Based on Stateroom Category C-4 - Double
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- EuroGermany , Austria and Slovakia
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria, Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Slovakia and Hungary. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Passau is the starting point and Budapest is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 25 September 2019 the full payment of $1,621 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1621 for Classical Danube (Passau - Budapest), but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Passau (Germany)
- 110 km
- Regensburg (Germany)
- 110 km
- Passau (Germany)
- 69 km
- Linz (Austria)
- 79 km
- Melk (Austria)
- 20 km
- Weissenkirchen (Austria)
- 70 km
- Vienna (Austria)
- 55 km
- Bratislava (Slovakia)
- 128 km
- Esztergom (Hungary)
- 40 km
- Budapest (Hungary)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,621 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 12,741 tours in Europe
- covered by 561 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 28,517 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Europe tours