Treasures of Burgundy and Provence
- Our saving
- US $ 1,233
- JUST PAY $99 DEPOSIT TODAY
- Relax on board the ship and enjoy marvellous views
- Explore Macon, a Burgundy town on banks of the Saone
- Discover spectacular Lyon, the third largest city in France
- Visit Camargue Nature Park, admire its fauna and flora
- Indulge in Provencal food and sip tasty Burgundy wine
- Rather Poor
- LMLindaWritten on April 17, 20185.0 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
This was our second Amadeus tour, and it did not disappoint. However, a few of the optional tours were over priced and disappointing for what was included. This included the local guides. I would recommend this trip to others.
- SHSusanWritten on November 14, 20174.5 - ExcellentShow detailed ratings
Wonderful crew, lovely ship. Loved the design of the rooms. I bought it with a set of tours that were not what I wanted - I'd recommend you choose your own, not necessarily the 'packages', but depends on what you are interested in. Avignon and Arles were... Read more
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- DAY 1 LYON
- DAY 2 MACON
- DAY 3 CHALON-SUR-SAÔNE > TOURNUS
- DAY 4 LYON
- DAY 5 AVIGNON
- DAY 6 ARLES
- DAY 7 CHÂTEAUNEUF-DU-RHÔNE > LE POUZIN
- DAY 8 LYON
Prepare for an adventure in this stunning destination with our travel guide.
Lueftner Cruises Ship
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Good by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Western Europe Travel Guide
- Cruise with AMADEUS – Treasures of Burgundy and Provence
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
Is there a dress code on board?
There is no strict dress code on board as Lueftner like their guests to feel comfortable, however, they do recommend elegant clothing for dinner and for special occasions. In regards to what clothing to pack here are some recommendations: Comfortable, casual clothing is appropriate both onshore and onboard and we suggest lightweight clothing that can be layered. Shorts are appropriate for most tours, however long pants may be required for inside visits on some excursions. Your cruise manager will advise when and if this is required. Mix-and-match color schemes work best to help keep baggage light. You will find a significant amount of walking over uneven terrain during your time ashore. We recommend comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support. Sturdy sandals are another good option. Don’t forget to pack a lightweight, waterproof jacket (preferably hooded) or even a heavier-weight wind-breaker for cooler temperatures. Also, keep in mind that the ship, motor coaches and other venues visited on our itinerary are air-conditioned and may be quite cool. We recommend you that you pack a lightweight sweater or long sleeve shirts and carry them with you on excursions.
How much luggage can you take on board?
On Lueftner cruises there are no restrictions with luggage in regards to the number of bags each guest may bring on board the ships, however, please bear in mind storage space is limited, and it is recommended that each passenger brings only one checked bag and one piece of hand luggage.
Is wi-fi available?
Wireless Internet access is available on all Amadeus ships and is provided in all public areas of the ship.
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Barbara5th October 2018
Treasures of Burgundy and Provence
- Upcoming departures
- March 2019
- April 2019
- May 2019
- June 2019
- August 2019
- September 2019
- October 2019
- ThursdayMar 28, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayApr 4, 2019to LyonOnly 1 seat leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$50USD $1,613Based on Stateroom Category B-1
- ThursdayApr 4, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayApr 11, 2019to LyonOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$47USD $1,504Based on Stateroom Category C-1
- ThursdayApr 25, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayMay 2, 2019to LyonOnly 1 seat leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$104USD $3,355Based on Suite
- ThursdayMay 2, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayMay 9, 2019to Lyon0 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$61USD $1,986Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- ThursdayJun 6, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayJun 13, 2019to Lyon0 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$61USD $1,986Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- ThursdayJun 20, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayJun 27, 2019to Lyon0 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$61USD $1,986Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- ThursdayAug 1, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayAug 8, 2019to LyonOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$58USD $1,877Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- ThursdayAug 8, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayAug 15, 2019to LyonOnly 2 seats leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$58USD $1,877Based on Stateroom Category C-4
- ThursdaySep 19, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdaySep 26, 2019to Lyon4 seats left MS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$71USD $2,312Based on Stateroom Category C-1
- ThursdayOct 10, 2019from Lyon8 DaysThursdayOct 17, 2019to LyonOnly 1 seat leftMS Amadeus ProvenceMS Amadeus Provence$49USD $1,577Based on Stateroom Category C-4
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Start and end in Lyon.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Lueftner Cruises to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $99 to confirm this Lueftner Cruises booking. The remaining balance is then payable 90 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 24 May 2019 the full payment of $1,233 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1233 for Treasures of Burgundy and Provence, but the deposit of $99 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Lueftner Cruises tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Lyon (France)
- 60 km
- Macon (France)
- 53 km
- Chalon sur Saone (France)
- 25 km
- Tournus (France)
- 89 km
- Lyon (France)
- 202 km
- Avignon (France)
- 33 km
- Arles (France)
- 394 km
- Chateauneuf (France)
- 274 km
- Le Pouzin (France)
- 112 km
- Lyon (France)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,233 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 11,095 tours in Europe
- covered by 407 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior to the departure date.
- 2 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Treasures of Burgundy and Provence