Albania, Macedonia and Kosova
The Discovery Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends in 29:28:33
- Our saving
- US $ 678
24/7 Customer SupportAsk a question
Start and end in Tirana! With the historical tour Albania, Macedonia and Kosova, you have a 12 day tour package taking you through Tirana, Albania and 27 other destinations in Europe. Albania, Macedonia and Kosova is a small group tour that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, transport and more.
- Age range
- 16 to 80 year olds
- Max Group Size
- Rather Poor
- JBjonWritten on July 6, 20165.0 - ExcellentJetmir is a great guide, friendly and well informed he does everything possible to make your experience good..thanksShow detailed ratings
- FFlorartaWritten on July 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentJetmir is the best travel guide, he is so professional and accurate in the information which he give to the tourists. He also makes your guide interesting by mixing the historical, cultural heritage with Albanians everyday life. If you will come to Albania I definitely would suggest Jetmir as a guide :-)Show detailed ratings
- WWWendyWritten on May 27, 20155.0 - ExcellentOne of the best trips of my life. I went for a friends birthday...he picked the location...one I had never thought of going to. I was so amazed by the beauty of the country, that I tell everyone now to go to Albania! The personalized itinerary, tour guide/host, and now someone I call friend, absolutely made the trip extra special. I would go back, without a doubt, and I would want to go with no one else other than Enea.Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- Day 9
- Day 10
- Day 11
- Day 12
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!Ask a question
Guides who have led this tour
- "Hi Friend! Thanks for viewing my profile! Please feel free to contact me for anything, If you wanna have..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Sandra3rd May 2018
About the countries
Useful things to know before you go
Plugs & Adapters
Here is an indication for which countries you might need a visa. Please contact the local embassy for help applying for visas to these places.
These are only indications, so please visit your doctor before you travel to be 100% sure.
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis A
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 weeks before travel.
- Hepatitis B
- Recommended for Albania and Macedonia. Ideally 2 months before travel.
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Albania. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Albania. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in Tirana.
- Your money is safe with TourRadar, as we only pay the tour operator after your tour has departed.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of 20% to confirm this Albania TravelNet booking. The remaining balance is then payable 60 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 22 July 2018 the full payment of $678 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $678 for Albania, Macedonia and Kosova, but the deposit of 20% is non-refundable. If you cancel via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- Some departure dates and prices may vary and Albania TravelNet will contact you with any discrepancies before your booking is confirmed.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Albania TravelNet tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
Covering a total distance of approx 1,045 km.
- Tirana (Albania)
- 31 km
- Durres (Albania)
- 57 km
- Ardenica (Albania)
- 39 km
- Vlore (Albania)
- 29 km
- Llogora National Park (Albania)
- 10 km
- Dhermi (Albania)
- 10 km
- Himara (Albania)
- 4 km
- Porto Palermo (Albania)
- 7 km
- Borsh (Albania)
- 24 km
- Saranda (Albania)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $678 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 7,995 tours in Europe
- covered by 210 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior to the departure date. If you cancel your booking for Albania, Macedonia and Kosova via TourRadar the standard cancellation policy applies.
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Albania, Macedonia and Kosova